Race mixing is gross as fuck, i hope most of you people think the same

Race mixing is gross as fuck, i hope most of you people think the same.

Every time the prospect arises of racemixing with a non-white women: I feel a wave of disgust, discomfort and plain negative emotions wash over me.

These feelings never happen for white women. What's worse, why would anyone want mixed kids? What the fuck

Attached: 0d9225e382b558677be168d4eee5855f.jpg (634x888, 121.13K)

Yeah same, but I'm not racist when I'm horny so now my wife is iranian.

>he took the Abrahamic pill
Unfathomably based.

I'll admit, middle eastern women are the prettiest of all races in my opinion. But those feelings go away when the horny leaves my body. I don't let my dick guide me when it comes to an actual relationship.

Thanks.

Nah my one is pretty. My son also has my blonde hair and blue eyes because my genetics overpowered and raped hers.
She's mad as fuck she carried our lad for so long only for him to come out and be my clone lol

That’s Trent Reznor from Nine Inch Nails, he used to be friends with Marilyn Manson before Manson removed his lower ribs so that he could fellate himself

Your species have been mating with its sub species for hundreds of thousands of years. You are creatures of primal desires and wherever your hearts lead your bodys without fail follow. No amount of your intellectual and cultural development will stop this. This is by our design and the plan Adton and Ave have set forth so long ago in the garden will come to completion.

I want my babies to be white, you'll have mutt babies and lose your population over time. You're just asking for extinction.

Don't care, still marrying and having children with a Latina.

Attached: 9B4835AFCA8131B89B131FFC18E0FCBF_video_dashinit.webm (720x1280, 520.33K)

trent was pretty important to me growing up, but then I realized he's still an insufferable fag and I grew out of it. what a maroon. at least he has a family tho.

Attached: 1659559773391686.jpg (194x259, 7.99K)

filthy she can only douse herself in makeup to confuse people, she's a disgusting spic with 6% nig blood

Bro what the fuck race mixers need to be shot. The fucking cope of this nigger lover. Your kids have poo in their veins no matter what color their eyes are you dumb faggot.

Still don't care. still having lots and lots of racemixing sex with my Latina wife and having lots of children.

Attached: Snaptik_6798571580776664325_neekolul.webm (576x1024, 2.31M)

In an ideal world you're pretty much right. But we live in an aggressively unideal world. If you respect a woman, share values, and can put up with her indefinitely, that's hard enough without tossing out perfectly good prospects because your kids will be a little beige.
Based. I married a Lebanese chick and it worked out great.

> his best album

Gross

Attached: 61Z3jloUQZL._SL1200_.jpg (1187x1200, 91.2K)

Your white offspring will serve they same purpose as all the offspring of your wretched species and sub species. Their heritage and race matter little to us. They will serve. This will be our last post in this topic of discussion.

Some racemixed are okay

Attached: 1661051716346789.png (426x471, 190.04K)

Check'd, also, looks like Trent traded in survivalism for orientalism

I married a half Mexi half salvi girl and she’s gorgeous. I’m mostly Spaniard. Don’t give a fuck what you say. I’m happy with my wife and three sons.
I own 300 acres of land in NW Arkansas and we live a good life. Better than you’ll ever have OP.
>pic rel, my wife looks better than Becky G

Attached: BeckyGoddess.jpg (1280x1918, 200.48K)

Jesus, her face looks infected with all that shit on it.

I am not so handsome and charming I can just have a free pick of women lining up at my doorstep

I am not as chad as you guys

All three of my boys are my clones too. If they were closer in age they could be triplets.
My wife was extremely upset no girl and they look like me. Happy for you user.

Okay, but make her white, that's what i'm talking about.
I suspect you're a greasy incel with no love life.
What are you on about? Are you that on jewish chick who trolls this place all the time?
Lmao, underrated album

brown eyes mark him as having genetic code that is attracted to niggers

Very surprised to see another based Latina love on Any Forums. Too many dumb idiots and fags on Any Forums lately.
Fags

Attached: pln70l.webm (720x1272, 863.86K)

>I’m mostly Spaniard
>she is kinda a beaner
>i have three muttlets

Attached: 155673333807.png (384x593, 315K)