Fuentes and Destiny hanging out

Will the left ever forgive him for this?

destiny.gg/bigscreen

Attached: file.png (1104x715, 833.73K)

>proudly showing that he worships saturn

haha wtf. they are going to fuck eachother after this "debate"

That’s a lot of Mexican midget for one show of inane opinions about politics from an emotionally stunted child perspective.

the threesome with melina is going to be her first onlyfans video.

Attached: melW.png (1080x608, 1.18M)

lets go gay sex!

look at him stroking his back
fucking fruitcake

Birds of a feather fag out together.

2 jewish homosexual feds

yep

Destiny invites him over to take his virginity, offers wife so it won't be gay. you can hear Destiny's wife being flirty with Nick as stream starts. Also notice how Nick keeps looking from Destiny's eyes and down to his lips. Disgusting.

No one cares about this irrelevant try hard astroturfed zoomer kike controlled OP who has multiple gay shill threads filled with fake comments from their chat script at all times. These kike parasites desperately want you to pay attention to shabbos and kike “e-celebs” while sliding the board and astroturfing kikes as your leaders. This is just one example of a shill op currently taking place.

He also had friendly (and reasonably funny) chats with Sam Hyde. A lot of it was about their mutual hate of Hasan and Vaush.

keep going bro, i'm getting close.

>EVERYONE I DON'T LIKE IS A FEEEEEEEEEEED
lol. lmao.

its not bad that someone like destiny acts like a delineator for the left. Someone with enough nuance could effectively bifurcate an entire monolithic base. Isn't that what guys like trump and burnie have taught us? Therefore, I don't simp for destiny; his manifesto is somewhat cringe, but the fact that he exists, allows some counter-interference to be run on "the left's" channels. Just keep being a patriot, and let this guy keep being an autistic nerd, and naturally together we'll put the squeeze on authoritarian leftist faggots. Also name my band.

Attached: funetes and destiny.png (973x498, 793.02K)

Destiny doesn't look happy at all. I'm guessing Nick asked about where Melina is..

>America First!
>first of all, I wish Putin would nuke my country
>second I wish Putin would be America's president
Is this what passes for patriotism in clown world America these days?

Lol all these fantasies in the thread, you people are gay as fuck.

Attached: niggayougay.jpg (720x540, 49.28K)

lol based

Nick most definitely is into strapon play.

Attached: shakeee.jpg (900x506, 70.68K)