So, /chug/ finally died, huh. All it took is me leaving them for a week

So, /chug/ finally died, huh. All it took is me leaving them for a week.

Attached: 1654558551958.png (640x480, 159.54K)

rest easy /chug/gies

Z

sneed

Attached: 1661112391134360.jpg (1200x884, 141.97K)

/chug/ was run by Dugins daughter

user... what the fuck have you done?

Attached: spoketoofuckingsoon.png (496x453, 148.96K)

Checked and kek'd. I actually baked couple times. Was fun at first but it got boring with time.
Seriously? I just decided to lol at those bitches for literally dying without me and OH LOOK THOSE BITCHES ACTUALLY MADE A THREAD AFTER WHOLE HOUR OF BEING DEAD. Almost like in that dead pig experiment, remember that?

They were too busy shitting up /uhg/ like usual

Well, usually it was vise versa. What caused them to go to /uhg/?

>33
chegged and kekd hard

Attached: AD79D3DC-D7F8-4DD2-B51E-698CEF11DEED.png (1024x744, 843.75K)

Kek n checked, rest in pieces

lol are you retarded?

Fuck if i know but there were 3 posters spamming some nigger that tried raping a woman in Spain like it was related to anything.

No, you are. 0 search results, I make the thread, /chug/ comes to life again.
Damn, I guess she's like Ukrainian or some shit.

the generals are so pointless considering 70% of the threads are about ukraine anyways, it does nothing the point of generals is to contain conversation in 1 thread otherwise in every other case they get trimmed

Those 70% are mostly just bots shitting up entire board. Remember covid times? Same shit. And before that it was all about niggers. Any Forums is full of boring bots and/or shitposters. Even generals are full of same shit, especially when it's around 19:00 Moscow time, that's when /chug/ becomes even less interesting.

It was was a Ukrainian refugee saying her prayers and praying for a good dinner right before she got the Ukraine style dicking she wished she got in Ukraine

>general died two seconds ago
>OMG MAKE THREAD THAT GENERAL IS DEAD COVER YOUR HEAD EAT ALL THE BREAD LORDY LORDY THE GENERAL IS DEAD
>three seconds later the general baker hits submit after updating the pasta
>russia loses again
And I legit hope Putin annexes Ukraine, just to spite all the globohomo niggers.

Nah I just fucked up and somehow managed to convince myself that last thread was whole hour ago.

They're made so people can pick a side and sit in a echo chamber, this same thing applies to /vg/, for example /tofg/ vs /gig/ constantly shitposting each other while calling the other side shit and circlejerking about their own game.
Generals are not much different than reddit and its the cancer killing every board.

Attached: 1656474624430.jpg (1280x778, 243.35K)

generals are just Any Forums subreddits