READ MARX

Attached: 7D24D672-3911-4F2C-9D3B-867A01EE67E7.jpg (1248x1664, 329.2K)

No

>Dress up in gay Mad Max outfit
>Get professional photo of you reading Marx
>Post on Instagram
>Get twice as many dumbass followers to shill to
Communism?

I started it but skipped to the end and it ruined it for me.

Everyone says "Read Marx" but nobody asks "Why Marx"?

You have COMPLETELY misunderstood the idea of Any Forums. Any Forums is not "hey guys take a look at this funny link ha ha." Any Forums is not Facebook's whiteknighting. Any Forums is not Reddit, Tumblr or 9gag. Any Forums is a place for people to be monsters. Disturbing, cold, heedless monsters that they really are. Tsunami kills people in Asia and we laugh. Psychotic emo fulfills her sick desires with her cat and we laugh. A man rapes his grandchildren, we laugh and demand more. Suicide, foul play, genocide- we laugh. Racism, sexism, discrimination, xenophobia, rape and unfounded wrath- we laugh.

We are cruel; we do not forgive; we do not forget; we are the real face of the internet.

WE ADMIRE HITLER, WE HOPE FOR A NEW HOLOCAUST AND A NUCLEAR WAR...

Attached: oqgcasq3zi391.jpg (320x448, 45.74K)

How marx?

Start with Marx & Lenin, then Dugin, along with ideas of Stalin. This is the new superior ideology.

He's racist.

>professional

lol

Attached: 1552247742153.jpg (1435x1706, 466.24K)

she did it as a joke though, she said so in an interview. Also I did, I always try to understand how the jew thinks even if it repulses me.

Dumb whores have no reading comprehension, anyway

Marx Communist Manifesto calls for the abolition of:

- God
- Family
- Private Property
- Nations

You honestly believe that shit?????

I read it when i was 5 now i work for CCP

>READ MARX
Which book should I read first? Groucho and Me? Memoirs of a Mangy Lover? Or maybe The Groucho Phile?

Ahhh suck my dick man, fucking suck my dick, choke on it as I cum. Fucking fuck man fuck you retard I will destroy you I will Find where you live and guess what I will end your miserable existence, but not before I brutally rape you and your whore of a mother...

Did read Marx did read Lenin did read Adolf , settled for a sligtly nationalistic Menschewiki Mindset, with 2 diversions: Meritocratcy to become voteable, females cant vote

fpbp.

Read Böhm-Bawerk faggot

I really wish more communists actually read Marx.

Attached: 1659000785238687.jpg (640x640, 60.92K)

I too believe in fairy tales like santa claus and such

I have.
It's full of illogical reasoning

Pretty much this. Marx is retarded toddlers

no, fido, bad dog!