HAPPENING: NEW VARIANT

HOLY FUCK IT'S A NEW VARIANT THIS HAS NEVER HAPPENED BEFORE AAHHHHHH LOCK IT UP LOCK IT UP

Attached: scr[1].png (1024x768, 182.88K)

HOLY SHIT ITS THE BA4B1TCH VARIANT

This is the one that lets you turn inside out right

Whoever thought people would keep responding to "variants" with the same level of paranoia really doesn't understand human nature. Even my hypochondriac sister stopped caring.

Holla back when there's BA.6.9

99.999%+ SURVIVAL RATE "PANDEMIC" BTW

New Variant, Coronapox.

OMG IT IS SO DANGEROUS MOST PEOPLE WHO GET THE VIRUS DON'T NOTICE HTEY HAVE IT
AHHHHHHHHHHH
PANIC

oh nooo another deadly variant that nobody noticed

Attached: variants.jpg (1249x782, 146.69K)

Who cares

LOCK IT UP. START SENDING OUT THE MAIL-IN BALLOTS.

Attached: 1535397145767.jpg (648x484, 57.79K)

what does the "B.A." stand for?

Nobody cares about this shit anymore. This Covid shit is a nothingburger.

oh great and Dr. Fauci is leaving what the hell are we going to do now!?!

perfect is as flawed as the english language

>BA. 4.6
What the fuck happened with the naming conventions? They got to Omicron and then just started naming them in a random manner.

AHHHHHHHHHH NOOOOOOO IM GOING TO GET A SORE THROAT AND WORK FROM HOME FOR 2 DAYS

Attached: 1343026679977.jpg (434x388, 35.26K)

baaaaaaaaaa

That's it. The game is over. Maybe it was fun to pretend to be brave and unafraid but this is the real deal. Maybe we had our fun with the memes but at this point it's about more than just ourselves. I just called my local Walgreens and set up an appointment. It was free and easy. It's time to get vaccinated. We may have been divided and I understand that doesn't heal overnight. In fact I am a former Republican voter so I understand where you're coming from. But I saw 2 articles just this week about people in the hospital, yes with Covid, who hadn't taken the vaccine and were now asking for it. At that point it is too late. We had our fun but it is time to do the responsible thing. Please, get vaccinated. Don't do it for me, but for those around you. It takes all of us.

bachelor of arts, that's right our covid has now graduated with a useless degree.

Albert Pujols just hit his 693rd home run

BE A FOUR SICKS

no no the INB4B1TCH variant ! It serious stuff ! Fall Balls and Winter Vagene are only the beginning. There will be Spring Anus and Summer Teeth