The collapse of western civilization cannot arrive fast enough

>started suffering from anxiety attacks
>looks to (((therapy))) for relief
>(((therapist))) helps her work through her sexuality
>discovers that she is gay and leaves her husband

When will it ever fucking end.

Attached: 000D0353-A14C-424A-B78F-70AE7328DAAF.jpg (1170x1186, 984.32K)

Imagine your wife leaves you to die alone and then some giddy jews interview how awesome it was ruining your life for their newspaper

i hope the jews will answer for their crimes

White women are bound to be degenerate faggots

and they'll never ask how that man is treating the abrupt breakup

They can't. They have done so much that there is no possible way they could ever truly answer for it. There is simply no punishment that could match the scale of their actions.

Poison the fucking dog to get even

This is why you don’t allow divorces

/thread

its absolutely incredible how evil women are

You guys remember that chick who flashed her ass at that nigger when he yelled at her for throwing that block party? She ended up leaving her husband and married a fat dyke

Don't be a faggot.
>Strangle her or kys

How much is she getting in alimony? No marriage for me unless women get stripped of all rights

A man shouldn't let anyone but himself influence his woman. He must bang her good and be firm. One must be ready to break things off if she is rebellious.

KEK
AMERICAN MOMENT

This type of facetious lying should be punishable by law

She isn't happier, the people writing the article know that

why do women love fucking dogs

Has 'Dream Husband', also known as rich.
Divorces him, now travels.

YOU
JUST
KNOW

I’d kind of rather have her become a twat muncher than become an overpriced hooker who exclusively fucks disgusting dirty niggers

>happy and traveling
How much alimony does she get? How much did she get in the divorce? How much welfare does she get from the state? Women are only doing this because feminists force men to continue being providers for single women.

Attached: men pay tax.png (1193x1554, 1.41M)

therapist to gay pipeline is real
therapist to cope pipeline is also real

That guy looks extremely effeminate. Wouldn't doubt if it was a double beard marriage.

Who cares
They both look jewish

White genocide is too easy. Freud's degeneracy did a number on you goyim

Attached: 4gx8rgl7feby.jpg (1078x700, 97.09K)

He's her cuck toy. I really do hate our country right now, its basically paradise for women like her.