1700 year-old Buddha Statue Destroyed in Pakistan

Abrahamic baboons flaunting their Jewish spirit as per usual. Jew, Christian, Muslim, they are all the same.

twitter.com/KirenRijiju/status/1285315949420138497

Attached: 1661214535099428.webm (220x400, 2.83M)

idolaters btfo

you're not even a buddhist lol you're just butthurt because mommy made you go to sunday school when you were a kid
>wwaaaaahhhhh church is booooriiiiiing I wanna watch cartoooooons waaaaaah

Attached: 1639537150709.gif (157x300, 442.44K)

based
the whole world will worship yahweh
fuck heathens

Attached: jewsus.jpg (896x1115, 244.17K)

Found the Yahweh worshipers

Attached: 1661171563381847.png (721x828, 133.72K)

imagine having a religion so weak that it feels threatened by a 2000 year old sculpture

if you had told those 50 cent a day workers youll give them $200 for the statute, you could have made like 10-50k selling it to some bohemian whitey. instead they just film it on there $50 phone

UNGA BUNGA
ROCK BAD!!!!!
*HIT HIT*

amazing to think this statue was already 200 years old when their magic warlord was just a shidding and dribbling baby

Bouba lost, bouba doesn't get to have statue.

>tearing down idols
Based and old testament pilled

Not my rockrinos.
Seethe more we don't care. Roshdi got stabbed too lmao.

Savages. The statue is most likely Greek

Praise be to Allah.

1 – Muslim (969) narrated that Abu’l-Hayaaj al-Asadi said: ‘Ali ibn Abi Taalib said to me: “Shall I not send you with the same instructions as the Messenger of Allaah (peace and blessings of Allaah be upon him) sent me? ‘Do not leave any image without defacing it or any built-up grave without leveling it.’”

2 – Muslim (832) narrated from ‘Urwah ibn ‘Abasah that he said to the Prophet (peace and blessings of Allaah be upon him): “With what were you sent?” He said, “I was sent to uphold the ties of kinship, to break the idols, and so that Allaah would be worshipped alone with no partner or associate.”

The obligation to destroy them is even stronger if they are worshipped instead of Allaah.

3 – al-Bukhaari (3020) and Muslim (2476) narrated that Jareer ibn ‘Abd-Allaah al-Bajali said: The Messenger of Allaah (peace and blessings of Allaah be upon him) said to me: “O Jareer, will you not relieve me of Dhu’l-Khalsah?” That was a house (in Yemen) belonging to the (tribe of) Khath’am, which was called Ka’bat al-Yamaaniyyah. I set out with one hundred and fifty horsemen. I used not to sit firm on horses and I mentioned that to the Messenger of Allaah (peace and blessings of Allaah be upon him). He struck me on my chest with his hand and said, 'O Allaah! Make him firm and make him one who guides others and is guided on the right path.' " So Jareer went and burned it with fire, then Jareer sent a man called Abu Artaat to the Messenger of Allaah (peace and blessings of Allaah be upon him). He said, “I did not come to you until we had left it like a scabby camel.” Then the Messenger of Allaah (peace and blessings of Allaah be upon him) blessed the horses of (the tribe of) Ahmas and their men five times.

Al-Haafiz Ibn Hajar said:
This hadeeth indicates that it is prescribed to remove things that may tempt or confuse the people, whether they are buildings, people, animals or inanimate objects.

Old testament is fake and a rip off of Greek tales

Alhamdulillah.
The kuffar will cry but eventually they will lose.
Take Afghanistan as an example, mutts ran away like pigs in the end

like i said, weak

What will be the pajeet vendeta?

Attached: 1644868423403.jpg (976x549, 115.21K)

Yet you worship a rock that could not even defend itself.
Guess you forgot to look yourself in the mirror before you called him weak

I hate muzzies so god damn much

We hate you a lot more and wouldn't mind setting lions on your family in front of you while you are helpless to save them and make you watch by force too

Go behead your self muslim scum.

I'm not a Buddhist and this still bothers me. Ancient history being destroyed by irreverent zealots of any religion is a crime against humanity.

Nah, I'd rather behead your loved one while you watch and turn your female relatives into sex slaves

Attached: D4b4oCqUIAAeob4.jpg (552x472, 21.23K)

No different than taking down a statue of General Lee.

It's all Jewish, retard

Based, cry about it

Ah, the mutt is triggered.
Don't worry, I'm sure you will get back at Afghanistan after they emasculated you

Your kids will be watching Marvel movies and drag queen shows

They're all of a piece. How much have we lost to these cunts.

Then do us both a favor and take yourself and the rest of your sub 90 iq brothers and sisters back to the middle east and choke on some munitions

Was it on a corner?

How is there a 1,700 yearold "buddhist" statue when Buddha himself was born only about 1,500 years ago?

In that case, now I'm pissed!

Nah, that's just you.
Tough luck for you huh.
We humiliate you and make it difficult for you to spread your faggotry.
Don't worry I'm sure some black man will cuck you soon, especially considering it is government enforced in your country

Aren't the buddhists cool with shit like this though? I thought getting attached to physical shit was not something they did.

Your wrong. The oldest copy was written under a Greek empire. Anything else is speculation.
> Noah is a copy of Deucalion
> Moses, plato
> Abraham, Agamemnon
And on and on

Can a muslim bro please try to tell these people not to destroy these things if they are older than the birth of Muhammad? If these buddha statues didn't exist before islam started, what would they worship? They'd be atheists.

Nobody is worshiping these things except in far asia, they are just aesthetically pleasing.

i don't worship any rock, nor do i go around smashing up historical artefacts, you think people worship things because they don't chimp out and smash them to pieces? weirdo

Nah, they are there to make you you are emasculated and cucked.
Good luck getting rid of though considering your government forces you to love with them hahahahaha

Countless holy sites and artifacts

pretty stupid to destroy money like that

Islam is basically the culture of barbaric desert people writ large. Muhammed basically took Christianity and modified it to fit the appetite of bloodthirsty savages who only know how to rape, pillage, and destroy.

what is it with those religions and destroying native cultural heritage? christians knocking down great oaks and other nature shit, Muslims destroying figures etc. truly disgusting people

Attached: 60588605.jpg (960x960, 74.72K)

>Abrahamic baboons
They're good for attacking China and reminding them they only belong in a few cities which are ports on the coast of West Taiwan.

Attached: fat man hurling.webm (432x432, 1.72M)

The statue belongs to them, so they can get rid of it if they want

Yeah you do, it's why you cry when we destroy your false gods, like here in this thread for example.
Typical hypocritical cuckhold

Based 廃仏毀釈

The same system that's spreading it, is spreading your people. Your on the same coin

Nope, see

Savages gonna savage. Just remember, the Buddha wouldn't give two shits about a statue of his being destroyed.

this chink appears to be upset

Fucking savages.

Funny how it's alright for these goat fuckers to worship a big black cube with a meteorite in it as their own idolatry.

>Yet you worship a rock
Rich coming from people who worship a black cube.

600bc

I love rice milk, weirdo.

Anyone who worships that Abrahamic god needs to be put to death.
Seriously I've had it. I don't trust you as far as I can throw you.
You are the reason the world is the way it is today.
Die faggots.

Attached: afdea1433a8e829c.jpg (900x950, 87.78K)

Wheres the worship part though? You pedo following goat fuckers actually literally worship a rock so were you projecting?

Attached: One_of_the_oldest_depictions_of_the_Kaaba,_from_1307.jpg (880x450, 72.02K)

Confirmed. Ausie-pede isn't a kike and gets it.

>posts a picture that he worships in place of the one true God
Retard. Youre just as guilty of idolatry.

That's what I thought. Probably the most respectable thing about them. I have to wonder if some of buddhist philosophy can be applied to western philosophy as well?

Islam is Arab supremacy, nonArabs that practice Islam are cucks to Arabs. Arabs look down on Pakis, they see them as slaves.

This is what you do when you meet the Buddha.

Nah, keep thinking that way if it helps you though.
We have very strict religious people in all parts of govt.
Gays are usually killed by mobs and especially so if someone messes with islam.
Ah, what a day to see an emasculated cuck kafir

idiot moho-homo golems, destroying on behalf of their masters.

This has less to do with religion than it does with them being shitskin subhumans

Budhism is heresy

>false prophet statue destroyed
>some pajeet in australia on centrelink butthurt
>looks like God wins again (as always)

Attached: nword.jpg (640x480, 23.42K)

We don't, the Kaaba is a direction.
But keep believing your corrupt Bible which you don't even know who wrote

Pajeets don't worship Buddha though. Muslims are just so fucking stupid that they'll destroy even their own heritage just because the people of the ancient past, before Islam even existed, believed in other gods.

Muzzie arent exactly known for their critical thinking skills…

Attached: 5A6231E2-6088-4FCF-8CE5-8371F550C158.jpg (1405x828, 455.41K)

There is no God except Allah and Muhammad peace be upon him is His last and final messenger .
Whether you believe or not doesn't change the fact this is the truth.

This is the punishment of kuffar

“When iron collars will be rounded over their necks, and the chains, they shall be dragged along,

72. In the boiling water, then they will be burned in the Fire”
[Ghaafir 40:71-72]

“and every obstinate, arrogant dictator (who refuses to believe in the Oneness of Allaah) was brought to a complete loss and destruction.

16. In front of him (every obstinate, arrogant dictator) is Hell, and he will be made to drink boiling, festering water.

17. He will sip it unwillingly, and he will find a great difficulty to swallow it down his throat, and death will come to him from every side, yet he will not die and in front of him, will be a great torment”

[Ibraaheem 14:15-17]

“Verily, the tree of Zaqqoom

44. Will be the food of the sinners.

45. Like boiling oil, it will boil in the bellies,

46. Like the boiling of scalding water.

47. (It will be said:) Seize him and drag him into the midst of blazing Fire,

48. Then pour over his head the torment of boiling water.

49. Taste you (this)! Verily, you were (pretending to be) the mighty, the generous!”

[al-Dukhaan 44:43-49]

“then as for those who disbelieved, garments of fire will be cut out for them, boiling water will be poured down over their heads.

20. With it will melt (or vanish away) what is within their bellies, as well as (their) skins.

21. And for them are hooked rods of iron (to punish them).

22. Every time they seek to get away therefrom, from anguish, they will be driven back therein, and (it will be) said to them: Taste the torment of burning!”

[al-Hajj 22:19-22]