Europe is considering investment into Space Solar panels. What about you, Americans?

The US government makes 4,000,000,000,000$ (4 Trillion) through taxes every year.

The government can make 18 Trillion $ from space solar panels every year instead. This state sponsored project can cut taxes to 0%

It consists of the following components:
Mirrors, solar panels, space laser, laser beam energy collector, space ring, tether.

The sunlight hits the thin mirrors. The mirrors focus the light on solar panels. The solar panels convert the light into energy. This energy is beamed (bzz) to a microwave beam collector, which is located on the space ring. Then the energy flows through a cable down to earth.

Why is space solar better than solar on earth?
Solar on earth takes away lot of space. You have the clouds and atmosphere inbetween. You have to deal with dust. You have night time. None of that is a problem in space.

Why do we need a space ring?
It provides the forces that are necessary to attach a tether to it. You can also put a space train on it and get half across the world in 30 minutes. It is a magnetically levitating train, but on the space ring instead. The space ring itself is the railway of the space train. You can also use the tether with an elevator to transport things into orbit cheaply and safely.

What materials do we need for the space ring?
Kevlar, glass fiber, steel… Not yet existing materials are NOT needed.

What if a micro asteroid or rocket hits it?
Kevlar (the stuff they use in bullet proof wests) helps against the smaller particles while space lasers are used against enemy attacks. The idea of using space lasers against enemy attacks goes back to Ronald Reagan and the SDI (Strategic Defense Initiative). They already had plans back then to use space lasers against nuclear rockets. Also, what else would be the Space Force for?

Attached: 16968DA4-2027-44F2-9B7C-FB29FCCB9131.jpg (750x1103, 384.42K)

Is this laser beam unhealthy to humans?
No, because it is in space, far away from humans. Even if humans would come close, you can use a microwave frequency which is not damaging to humans at all.

But the Kessler effect?
The space ring would be 100-200km high while the Kessler effect only becomes relevant at 300km or higher. So, any space junk will clean itself if it is below 300km. When it comes to the space solar panels, you can defend them with space lasers, too.

But the energy prices would crash?
No, they would not, since the government would simply impose a price control.

Which other problems does space solar solve?
Cheap energy makes things such as indoor farming and desalination of water possible - anywhere in the world.

How much does it cost?
As much as a bank bailout from 2008. Even if it costs 1 trillion, you will get many trillions back every year. Remember how the FED pumped 6 trillion back when COVID hit?

Attached: AE165FF4-3DCA-4698-BE2E-4D6D5D7E17B8.jpg (2338x1259, 1.53M)

>Europe is considering investment
ROFLMAO
How will you invest in space when you can't even heat your tiny Wohnung?

MONEY IS FAAAAAAAAAKE
They dont WANT to create an abundant future. They want.to kill you and have a billions slaves keep up their life styles.

It's going to be a cold Winter Hans.
You get your illegal wood stove yet?
Don't worry, I promise not to tell the Eco-Stasi.

My anus is having a spasm
I’m sitting on the toilet and my asshole is rapidly clenching repeatedly.

Wat do?

I’ve heard getting niggers to tongue it helps? But I don’t wanna be racist

The state takes some loans and invests it into profitable projects like these. Simple as. China has plans to do some space solar too. No wonder that you guys are losing your hegemony

>cloud appears
>cut off from electricity

Nah it’s space ring + tether which does not require beaming it through the atmosphere

This lmao

>Europe is considering investment into Space Solar panels
Out to lunch EU megalomaniacs are engaging in delusional fantasy
ftfy

Yes, lets fire constant, concentrated beams of microwave radiation through the atmosphere
That will have no unintended consequences

anyway you cant tell me it's better than just spam solar farms on some deserted shithole regions in Spain/Greece. What's the energy for that" space ring"? 95%?

>through a cable
lol

energy loss*

Nah just use a cable which is attached to a space ring which makes this geo stationary

Correct me, English isn’t my first language.

>Nah just use a cable which is attached to a space ring
>just
Yeh just build a huge ring around the earth 1000s of miles long in space
Simple
Ffs Hans

sounds like a Dyson sphere

Yeah it’s been possible for 40 years look up Paul birch’s papers or watch some Isaac Arthur on orbital rings

Yes, lets spend billions on developing and manufacturing carbon nanotube cables that could handle that tension and run charged cabling through them from the ground to outer space
That will have no unintended consequences
Not to mention the concept doesn't work outside of tropical latitudes because the cable needs enough centrifugal force to stay taut

hahaha ha ! what now america ? AC on the ass ! we have space lasers and and sun things hahaha ha ! baam !

Attached: europoorsBTFOed.jpg (1080x653, 547.31K)

It's possible in theory except the materials to actually make it work don't yet exist. It's a cool idea, though, at least in theory and until you realize that the next generation of engineers out of (((universities))) are going to be diversity and equity mutt retards and so the whole system will literally come crashing down to catastrophic effect.

You attach it to a space ring, you can regulate tensions with a ground station and the tether is elastic itself. carbon nano tubules are NOT needed

>tether
Stopped reading there. Sorry, but that isn't possible. Also this sounds like the most inefficient system ever.

>Yeah it’s been possible
Possible and simple are 2 different things
This would be an immense endeavour in capital and labour. IMMENSE

>The government can make 18 Trillion $ from space solar panels every year instead.

I think I get why they're trying so hard to kill gasoline at this point.

A complete monopoly on the energy sector. No industry, farming, or life will occur without their power.

Attached: Palpatine Feels.jpg (653x655, 44.75K)