"Beaten with rock"

Large swathes of the modern landscape have reverted de-evolved to a more primitive brutal time. Woe be to those who enter them.

Attached: BEATEN WITH ROCK.png (503x418, 392.35K)

look at this dude, you can just tell by the look on his face hes about to do some bad shit. that hyper focus wide eyed look, you can just see the crazy thoughts going through his head about how someone imaginarily wronged him and in his mind something completely avoidable is worth being sent to jail for a long time

America is now 4th world.

Attached: ThisisAmerica.jpg (1200x900, 123.63K)

All I see is a doctor & lawyer

also notice that he is avoiding cleaning himself or shaving or cutting his hair. he is completely past the point of caring about anything.
low iq and ready to fuck up some normal humans day

Wyatt man kept this future astronaut down

top kek

I love when other people have to see their (((cities))) into nigger dens

Attached: 1661-FZa7C-0.png (662x561, 604.5K)

EXACTLY who I immediately pictured, man what a society.

At this point elderly people shouldn't be outside alone, it's just not safe. Never know what happens because there's too much mental illness.

If only the NRA (national rock association) didn't lobby so much

N

how could they perpetuate racist narratives by posting a picture of the suspect? im literally crying and shaking rn

>Take the Subway and save the environment anons

if negroes vanished from the planet, what sector of society would suffer?

any nation that worships niggers like america does is a 4th world nation.

Attached: millions of amerimutt liberals worship and kneel for blm niggers.webm (480x600, 2.89M)

Sounds like NYC has finally hit rock bottom

Attached: d217403576293871856317.png (343x341, 154.76K)

>what sector of society would suffer
america? nah im joking only prison would suffer with the lack of criminals.

Attached: american basketball a wyte mann comic.jpg (629x800, 215.79K)

I

>what sector of society would suffer
Prison guard unions?

Attached: black mad.jpg (480x600, 31.45K)

This is America. Don’t let me catch you slippin na

Nah, plenty left to chip away at, they are the bedrock of society after all, right?

Attached: 1595214216146.png (205x205, 65.83K)

Unless you are white. Then the same primitive rules don't apply, and some 21st century Jew funded police come and take you to jail (Where you stay and aren't let out like niggers) for even THINKING of defending your own kind. Even if you are preemptively putting down somebody like OP's picture, who is obviously going to assault some white senior citizen.