Whiteness isn't a "fuzzy concept"

A lot of people seem to have problems determining who is white and who is not.
It's very simple.. If you have European facial-features, light-skin, straight to wavy hair and blue-eyes, then you are white.
You need a combination of all these features to be considered white.

Attached: White guy.jpg (720x710, 98.25K)

>you need blue eyes to be white
fuck off

There’s one really, really simple way of telling if somebody is White or not; see if they have pink nipples. No non-white race can have pink nipples. That and make sure they’re not Jewish

t. butthurt armenian or light-skinned mexican.

why do you exactly need blue eyes to be white? What if you're 100% european or close to that amount are you not white just based on your eye color which was a dice roll...?

Because phenotypically blue-eyes are an important part of whiteness.
If you have light skin, straight hair and European features but dark, void-like eyes then that makes you look more like a turk or a lebanese or something.
Actual Europeans have blue eyes. Sure there was mixing throughout history so many white people these days have brown eyes, but they are more polluted than blue-eyed whites, if not genetically than phenotypically.

Nipple test is the only real test

So people with green, hazel or grey eyes can't be white? Fucking dickhead opinion

green/hazel eyes occur when genes for brown eyes and blue eyes combine. So no, they have mixed genes in terms of eye color.
Gray eyes are fine however.

Cool D&C thread Shmuel

this. whiye is defined by pure european blood. thats it. yes this include irish amd slavs

i laugh at poltards that judge who is white by colouring.
Whiteness is accurately judged by facial structure.

thats why americans think full on wogs are white, they dont actually know what a white looks like by facial structure.

I have all those except blue eyes and I tan in the summer and am south european. However canadians are cucked and becoming mixed with paki and nigger. Id rather go back to my country with darker whites than impregnate some pale canadian anglo girl and have my kids marry niggers as will innevitable happen in this black african cock worshiping country.

Holy shit, what is this? The march of the wogs?
Blue and gray eyes are both fine. But brown and mixed-shades (green/hazel) are not.
Brown eyes are not phenotypically european, sorry.

European-like Facial features were one my criterias, moron. Learn to read, chang.

We dont give a shit you consider us non white wogs. id rather be a south euro wog than a pale anglo canadian worshiping big black cock like 90% of them do.

you just said brown eyes are not white you lying wog i can see your posts

You're probably a China man with jet black eyes, fucking toss piece

Brown eyes are not white, no shit.

It's interesting that you mention the Chinks.
As chinese women I've fucked tell me they don't like darker white men as they look no different from pakis.
Cope harder, browncel.

they are a white trait you dumb wog

Nope, arab/pakistani/turkish trait maybe.

If you were saying this in 1950 I might belive you think nords are the only real whites and respect your opinion although im not white by what you say. But coming in 2022 as a canadian when canada is tunring to india you obviously either a retard or someone trying to cause division among europeans.

if you are judging who is white by eye colour you certainly are not a real white you imposter wog.
Even in the countries where blue eyes and blonde hair are common they have brown eyed relatives.
I can tell you are not white by your posts.

I lived in the Nordic countries they had 100% natives with brown eyes

This is guy is white according to you guys.
He has a Caucasoid facial structure, and straight hair.
But hmm something seems a bit off don't it?

Attached: turkroach.jpg (1023x682, 81.8K)

his facial structure isn't white. See you are a wog.

I have native-american relatives through my maternal great-grandmother (metis).
Does that mean I identify as a native?

kek, a mutt.

>green/hazel eyes occur when genes for brown eyes and blue eyes combine
Man you are dumb as a rock.
Green eyes are not a mixture. Learn some basic science.

Brown, Grey and Blue eyes= Varied % of Eumelanin / 0% Pheomelanin
Green eyes = 100% Pheomelanin / 0% Eumelanin

ALOT of Eumelanin = Brown
A Midtier amount of Eumelanin = Grey
Low levels of Eumelanin = Blue
ZERO Eumelanin = Green

Read that twice. There is a reason that with the new eye lightening laser surgery, Brown eyes turn Blue. They just delete a % of Eumelanin.

They can't however ADD Pheomelanin and make them Green.
The only PURE eyes are Green.. Learn it.
Now take the knee

Attached: GreenEyes.png (680x538, 55K)

Green Eyes Master Race

Attached: Green eyes.jpg (1280x742, 228.41K)

Whiter than you chinkboi.

Attached: me in hoodie.jpg (539x541, 98.62K)

Whiteness is associated with pure light skinned Caucasoid populations primarily in ancient Central Asia, Europe, North Africa, East Africa and the Near and Middle Easts.

Due to misegination from migrations, invasions, slavery etc only in geographically isolated Europe did almost the entire population retain their whiteness although indigenous whites still exist in isolated populations throughout their former territories such as the Kalash in Pakistan, some Berbers, some Near Eastern populations etc.