Anyone with a power drill and some wood can throw together a full auto assault bow...

Anyone with a power drill and some wood can throw together a full auto assault bow. What are the political implications of this?

Attached: FullAutoCrossbow2.webm (640x360, 2.78M)

That looks so sexual

>20 lb child bow
rabbits, pidgeons and soda cans are in extreme danger, everything else is largely unaffected

Hey, I've seen a video of this guy before!

Energy prices are high as a manipulation to discourage people from using their drills for such things, by making them expensive to charge.

Make it bigger then.

Neat, can it attach to a prosthetic hand?

you fucking make it bigger, oh that’s right you’re not an engineer and have no creative skill, you’re just a fat retard

>placing the entire magazine on top of the only moving part

Bruh

Not sure if you're saying it's good or bad. But remember, it's just a prototype thrown together from wood. You can always paint it and make it look nicer if you want. If you have a 3D printer you could use that, and make it lighter and thinner.
It's actually an 80 lbs bow limb, which is quite decent. And you underestimate how damaging "weak" crossbows are, especially when using broadhead arrows. You could hurt somebody even by just picking up a broadhead and throwing it by hand.
I don't see why not.

Attached: FullAutoCrossbow3.webm (640x360, 1.59M)

just needs some rotational ballance and its perfect for show and tell

what's the ideal way to make crossbow arrows the most lethal to humans?

Typical maniacal German laughter at end

I'd do something with barbs that unfold on impact
no matter where you catch them they'd die from bleed out

an 80 lb limb with a 6 inch power stroke is dog shit, and you over estimate arrows in a combat or defensive situation, if they were as effective as you claim they would’ve never fallen out of popularity for black powder muskets that took a minute to reload.

Broadhead tips (like in pic related) are perfect for penetrating through flesh. Hardened bodkin tips are great for penetrating though metal, armour, etc.

Attached: slingshotpistol02.jpg (2880x2160, 1.3M)

you'd either have to do pressure based or high tensile spring load

Yeah, he kives in a police state and has a cool accent. Hes Ungovernable

so hardened bodkin tips with unfold-on-impact barbs laced with a poisonous/paralyzing agent would be the best way to counter cops in western europe?
Assuming mass production is more possible than mass import of shitty east euro guns where ammo is the most volatile factor

I disagree. You greatly underestimate their effectiveness.
Anyway, firearms are obviously superior. But with the US and Canada cracking down on gun ownership, and countries like the UK already being subjugated, I felt like this was relevant. Repeating crossbows are not only effective weapons that are easy to make, but they're also completely unregulated.

Attached: Stinger and Adder at 17m.webm (640x360, 2.51M)

>Assuming mass production is more possible
maybe, it'd be difficult though
you'd want a lot of attention to detail on each piece

you can also just use a gun

There are no implications because access to weapons has been shown to not be the factor behind never doing anything.

Do what you love and you'll never work a day in your life.

Attached: Screenshot 2022-08-22 at 21-05-37 _pol_ - Politically Incorrect - 4chan.png (698x392, 474.34K)

if you dampen and deaden the action, it would be near silent
guns are many times louder, even with suppressors

Yeah i'd think since crossbows and their bolts are more of a lost art it'd seem likely there'd be more faults with their usage.

Explosive arrows are another option you can consider.

Attached: ExplodingArrows1.webm (640x360, 2.65M)

based and you won't do shit pilled lmao