/CHUG/. Comfy Happening In Udmurtia General. Perepeč Edition

>Auto News.
autoevolution.com/news/russia-develops-electric-lada-e-largus-despite-crippling-sanctions-195491.html
>British Red-Top Press.
express.co.uk/news/world/1655525/russia-ukraine-vlaidmir-putin-protesters-z-symbol-defaced-uprising-update
express.co.uk/news/world/1655240/Ukraine-live-vladimir-putin-russia-volodymyr-zelensky-donetsk-nato-nuclear-latest-updates

Attached: Perepeč.png (800x616, 577.74K)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=Wa7tz3t-Uw8
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

Attached: Udmurtilen Flagez.png (1280x640, 24.67K)

Attached: Badrym Perepeč.png (1280x720, 861.48K)

Gay fake thread lol

Attached: file.png (1024x964, 701.61K)

What makes you think I am a Porkraine supporter?

Air launching them is an engineering shortcut. You save the heavy lifting needed to get off the ground and up to speed. Plus at hypersonics there is a whole host of problems with air intake and blade spins. Russians succeeded in being to launch from a specific speed and altitude but haven't shown this is a repetable process they can recreate anywhere anytime. I like that the US isn't rushing development and the Lockheed hypersonic is being developed to be ground, sea and air based. Even from HIMARS lol

Z

Why is Ukraine so bothered by Dugin? I mean they just killed his daughter for no reason. Not a fan of Dugin but Inmar above!

This is a DŽ General.

jewish masters told them he is "putins brain"

Attached: 7641957.png (2560x853, 5.38K)

He definitely has some and I mean the bare minimum ideological influence but I wouldn't call him a military advisor.

Tragically died’ed /chug/ thread
Someone else will have to do a proper bake tho, I’m on mobile

Not my fault no one wanted to make a Comfy Happening In Ukraine General. Thought I would spice it up a little with a practical joke that didn't work as well on /UHG/.

Not even nearly as well. youtube.com/watch?v=Wa7tz3t-Uw8

Pooty just shares literally one or two of Duggie's ideals do westoids think they wuz idealogical bruvvas or some shit

Dugin is Pro-Finno-Ugrian so this is largely a loss. I hope Putin or Dugin doesn't turn against National Republics in grief.

So nothing of value lost, right?

Attached: 1661178979782819m.jpg (696x1024, 62.59K)

If not a loss for Russia... A loss for Ukraine since International Terrorism is a good way to lose supporters.

I’d support Ukraine more if they did more international terrorism

It's not Lone Wolf Vigilantism, user. It's IRA tier.

Okay and? I 100% support the actions of the IRA.

Got any pictures of dead kikes? Thats what I'd like to see. How different do you think Russia, Ukraine and America would be without kikes ruling every powerful institution?

You wouldn't say this if you knew a third were in bed with British Intelligence, a third were druggies and the last third in bed with children. Originally they weren't like this but got co-opted by the underworld.

There wouldn't be a war. Simple as.

I Support drug peddling, I see nothing wrong with working for the feds either best to know which way the winds blowing, as for the Child fucking thing? Those people deserve the rope.
What’s wrong with selling drugs , why does the government have any right to stop me from selling drugs and guns.