WTF ZOOMERS???

Attached: camel toe.jpg (1410x1667, 365.21K)

YOU WILL LIVE TO SEE MANMADE HORRORS BEYOND YOUR COMPREHENSION

Attached: 1661088512431848.png (387x430, 121.9K)

It's fine to joke, but you really shouldn't victimise this person like this.

Chances are, you have been victimised in your life, perhaps at school. Something is damaged.

That's the best interpretation. The other possibility is that you are a sociopath.

If it's the former, you will have a dark night of the soul at one point. You will feel what you did come back on you, and it will be a lot worse than if you had never done it.

If you are the later, I'm sorry, but your life is not going to go very well. Few Psychopaths are able to operate at a high level without destroying themselves as well as the people around them.

Pray that you are the former, and seek to try to confirm it. Find that soul.

Shut the fuck up, faggot

Attached: 1653072431356.gif (400x225, 2.36M)

hey... hey! kill yourself please.

Attached: GoonTroon.png (923x1535, 1.19M)

You know it.

Sometimes you feel that cold feeling, once you've got your satisfaction. That feeling you get when you slam into something, a minor cold concussion. That and the absence of light - a strange feeling, isn't it, not feel like some sort of light has been taken away from you, whether its sunny or in the depths of the small hours?

What the hell is that? Did this guy have his penis blown off in Ukraine or some shit

Dude, got his penis cut off, huh? That would fucking suck, he can't ever orgasm.

Such a GEM.

*to feel like some sort of light has been taken away from you

>Few Psychopaths are able to operate at a high level without destroying themselves as well as the people around them.
do we really have long enough to where that will end up coming into play?

Attached: fingerupthebum.gif (498x337, 3.15M)

I’m pretty sure he already victimized himself by chopping off his own dick.

Is that you in the picture? If it isn't then why don't you just move along and mind your own business

globohomo tricked another one

Attached: 5845cd230b2a3b54fdbaecf7.png (1092x1037, 26.91K)

The better question is who in the fuck thinks that is attractive? Yeah lemme put my dick in whatever the fuck that is

Zoomers didn't mutilate this person.
Doctors did.

No one, not even other trannies. They never want to date amongst themselves. I've seen them say it triggers their own gender-dyswhatever to see another hideous mentally ill freak.

again, regrets?

Attached: d29304d348e8c444.png (625x680, 654.88K)

it's ol grabber pussy

Attached: dandyhandy.jpg (458x1011, 109.62K)

Niggers didn't rape and murder that white woman.
Society did.

Sociopathy has more to do with maladaptively reading hostility into everything instead of trusting others, making it hard to be empathetic. They rarely have a sense of humor and imagine people with a sense of humor as evil, despite it being a more mature mechanism for trauma.

yikes you actually has to look at it up close to do that. yuk.

Attached: 4chan.jpg (858x1000, 230.48K)

Emasculation should warrant the death penalty.
Being able to pee normally is the most basic necessity of existence, next to eating and hydration.

somehow being a brony and wanting to nakadashi princess Celestia feels normal compared to these dick chopping freaks

>pussy

Attached: 1659131249348804.jpg (421x450, 42.59K)

whered his pecker go

Attached: 1640327931706.jpg (251x201, 13.08K)

Honestly I feel sorry for these guys. They got sucked in by the promise that mutilating themselves would make everything better. The zipper tits and cash gash crowd only encourage and any dissent is banned. So this poor fuck took things to the conclusion of the delusion and only now is the stark reality hitting him. I follow a number of detransitioned people and they all have the same story - they got sucked in by the crowd heaping attention on them and thought this would fix things. It doesn't. Hopefully their voices will stop being silenced so this madness ends.

Fuck off faggot. No refunds

Shut the fuck up. The only damaged people and sociopaths here are the normies giving validation to people who chop their dick off. That's what actual sociopaths do, they encourage others to harm themselves to gain benefit from it, the benefit here being good boy points by telling the troon how beautiful he is post-muliation, even though everyone finds it nausea-inducing.

>Honestly I feel sorry for these guys
kys faggot. your kind do nothing but bullshit your way out of life, try to subvert and rape boys. you are a sodomite, you deserve to be exterminated

If he would have got circumcised he never would have turned into a tranny. Not a moslem but they were right about male circumcision .