How long will the site be up?

How long will the site be up?

Attached: C5364CD7-7990-4393-98F7-07817E416B8F.png (750x1624, 399.13K)

My anus is having a spasm
I’m sitting on the toilet and my asshole is rapidly clenching repeatedly.

Wat do

Kiwi isn't going anywhere.
That cunt is using even more drama to try anything she can for even more attention.

2 more weeks

have you tried to walk the dinosaur?
everyone does it..

who?

>cunt
>she

That tranny sold estrogen to underage children and also filmed himself fuck a dog before chopping his dick off. His name is Lucas

Attached: 7083D29B-DAF4-4534-9657-6CCC099BBD33.jpg (1170x1887, 744.07K)

A tranny

Attached: EA4E806C-34EA-47D8-91B0-B93ADBDAF582.jpg (1170x1669, 235.79K)

qrd?

Attached: 1655266956528.jpg (540x540, 114.48K)

Hoe (he) 's mad

Keffels has made over $100k from this Kiwifarms beef grift so far. They ate a full meal of Indian food last night which was delivered at 11:54 pm and then ordered chicken tendies and 3 cheese cakes 3 hours later to fuel their grooming.

Are you watching the super mario bros movie?

It funny, much like all delusional eunuchs that fell for meme done by a psychologist with mutilation fetish, they don't know what they're doing and we all have to follow their delusions. Cloudfare hasn't done business with Jersh for ages.

>Keffals doxxed and swats people for years
>gets doxxed and swatted himself
>gets doxxed a second time
>crying on twitter about it
>kiwifarms on a mission

All troons must hang. Troonism should be a capital offence, as should sodomy. Change my mind. Protip: you cant.

Attached: DeathPenaltyForFags.png (388x451, 288.61K)

some tranny is grifting people with a crybully

Trannies are fucking insufferable assholes

The secret about kiwifarms is, most of the "regulars" in the "community" are -- at best -- just a half step or so removed from their favorite anti-celeb lolcows in terms of lifestyle and degeneracy. It's the dysgenic haranguing the dysgenic. Fine, they should indeed kill themselves, but nobody involved could ever accidentally be described as noble.

>also filmed himself fuck a dog
lmao did he really?
fucking degenerates
is there any depravity they won't commit?

Lucas is a nobody and soon he will be a dead nobody, and it will say Lucas on his grave.

Any Forums doesn't care about kiwifags nor about that troon. feel free to leave and never comeback, dramaqueens. thank you

oh, no, an attention whore who larps as a female is also playing the victim because of some anonymous words on the internet?
nobody gives a fuck about you. just shut up and go back home, you fucking retard.

If kiwifarms gets deplatformed guess what website they’re coming to retard.

go back and spare us your petty high school drama
Any Forums is proven to be immortal

Imagine being the target of all those spergs on kiwifarms? "Her" life is pretty much over.

Attached: photo_2022-07-23_02-03-59.jpg (435x640, 66.17K)