Yes, I am Asian American

Yes, I am Asian American.
No, I will not vote Republican no matter how much you gaslight about Black on Asian crime

Attached: 1661044478002066.jpg (425x321, 35.01K)

No one cares about your voooooooooooting you ugly, slanty-eyed fucking chink.

How does it feel knowing you have the soul of an insect?

Im a White American.
No, I won't care when a nigger ends your bug life.

Not sure what race you are but I can say for certain you lie to the left of the bell curve.

No one cares loser
sage

We don't need to gaslight anything. Niggers will kill you either way. Enjoy the Darwin Award.

Based

Hang yourself commie.

No one cares you slant-eyed gook.

Then just move out of America?

Attached: condomsizesaroundtheworld.jpg (460x608, 52.47K)

Oh no you're voting for blue kike instead of red kike. This is awful!

aznbros...

Attached: resizedcels.gif (250x300, 1.54M)

Yes, I have a big white cock.

No, I will not fuck your yellow women, they’ll have to put up with your two incher.

>Asian American

Fake and gay. You have to go back.

I could lose 60 IQ points and still be twice as intelligent as you, you ill-bred, simple-minded, gutter-blood monkey.

Attached: 1601261105487.jpg (500x378, 36.73K)

> gaslight

The fact that you don't even understand a bell curve or what the IQ numbers are just further proves my point.

Then get beaten to death by niggers and wear a mask until your lungs fill with plastic and take all the shots until your heart collapses on itself. I'm Asian and I abhor worthless faggots like you. Literally no better than niggers.

Am Native American
I laugh every time I see a nigger squashing a bug.
It’s makes me happy.

>more than 1 in 3 Asian Americans voted for Trump
>hurr durr let's be defeatist and pretend none of them will vote for us!
Any Forums is too negative. Even the 12% black vote is something, that means that for every 8 black people 1 of them voted for Trump. Build on that.
>inb4 neo-nazi whining
your white ethnostate will never exist. You can either build bridges with conservatives of other skin colors or you can keep alienating people until the left wins even harder than they already are. You think it's bad now? Wait until a generation of kids raised on CRT start voting and influencing corporations. We'll have literal white genocide and Communism in a couple decades if Any Forums doesn't stop crying about people with different skin colors.

t. Non-white Trump supporter

Attached: white supremacy violence.jpg (940x1024, 128.15K)

Okay, Asians. Democrats are keeping you out of your dream school in favor of niggers taking your spot. Either fall in line, or I'm going to cuck you and fuck your women. Liberals are literally just like slaves. Is that what you want to be? Slaves to your Jewish masters?

I don't care, neither party is going to save you from the niggers kek

Gook, slant eyed, yellow skinned, zipperhead, manlet, chink nigger faggot.

Whatever nigger.

> Yes, I am Asian American.

No. You are a jew and you will never have a real vagina.