Another person asked him: “So, just to be clear, you think we should execute homosexuals (presumably by stoning)?”

>Another person asked him: “So, just to be clear, you think we should execute homosexuals (presumably by stoning)?”

>Esk responded: “I think we would be totally in the right to do it… Ignoring as a nation things that are worthy of death is very remiss.”

>A year later, a journalist asked him about those comments. He said it was “totally just” to kill gay people.

>“What I will tell you right now is that that was done in the Old Testament under a law that came directly from God,” he said at the time. “And in that time, there was, it was, totally just came directly from God.”

>After those comments, he put out a long video where he claimed he “sets the record straight.” In those videos, he claimed he has “compassion on anybody in the grips of an insidious addiction, such as homosexuality.”

Is this what Trump would say?

Attached: Screenshot_20220822-203212_Chrome.jpg (1080x1666, 299.85K)

Other urls found in this thread:

twitter.com/hemantmehta/status/1534207173034758144
onlysky.media/hemant-mehta/christian-hate-preacher-calls-for-the-execution-of-every-single-homosexual/
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

LOTS of GOP/MAGA still absolutely hate gay men. They know its increasingly unpopular and should pretend to be "reformed" on gay rights but the mask is slipping and hard.

Attached: moms for liberty.png (1142x762, 616.38K)

Source.

Attached: 54F140C9-1B5B-4A5C-91C5-F972D1917350.png (232x217, 11.82K)

>hate gay men
And lesbians and bisexuals and trannies of course. Some of them even hate trannies more than gay men if only because they can push it publically that much harder.

hes right. he is either very based or else we will be hearing about him getting caught with another man soon.

It's odd since Trump never talked about LGBT things during his election campaign or pandered to bibleshit. Why do MAGAtards think fagbashing is what got him popular?

true, its because gays have gotten way too cocky and emboldened. it went from what two dudes do behind closed doors is their business to now they want access to everyones kids and lgbt values to be spread across the world as a matter of official policy so yea its easy to see why people are getting fed up with queers

I also hate jews. It's very important to include that as it's a very significant hatred. you might think of listing it first and the rest will be (correctly) assumed. would save you words.

>the whites are going too far and getting too uppity and need to be taken down a peg

based+

Gays won't even stop having orgies for 2 weeks to stop the spread of monkeypox so in order to protect children or dogs I am coming to the same conclusion.

this. It's the Weimar republic v2 Jewish boogaloo.

this, i think monkey pox woke a lot of folx up

twitter.com/hemantmehta/status/1534207173034758144

onlysky.media/hemant-mehta/christian-hate-preacher-calls-for-the-execution-of-every-single-homosexual/

>What does God say is the answer, is the solution, for the homosexual in 2022, here in the New Testament, here in the Book of Romans? That they are worthy of death! These people should be put to death!

>Every single homosexual in our country should be charged with the crime, the abomination of homosexuality, that they have. They should be convicted in a lawful trial. They should be sentenced with death. They should be lined up against the wall and shot in the back of the head! That’s what God teaches. That’s what the Bible says. You don’t like it? You don’t like God’s Word, because that is what God says.

>Here’s the thing. Here’s why reprobates, here’s why homosexuals, are so dangerous to society: They’re not like other sinners in the sense that every single day that they are alive, they’re being filled with more and more and more unrighteousness. That is a scary thing. You want to know why we say that all homosexuals are pedophiles? And let me make that very clear: All homosexuals are pedophiles.

>And people say, “Well, what about all the straight people that molest children?” They’re fags! I don’t care what you call them. If a person is with a child, you’re a fag. You’re a reprobate. You’re a sodomite. I don’t care what kind of classifications our government wants to give them. All homosexuals are pedophiles. This is why we need to put these people to death, through the proper channels of the government, because the Bible says that they are being filled."

Attached: image (3).png (1080x1657, 970.33K)

I wholeheartedly agree.

Why waste good rocks, when you can get a gravity assist for free, from a roof top.

I don't like fags that much but this is Muslim tier retardation

I do think its interesting that right wingers RARELY bash Jews outside social media.....but when they bash Jews they really really really really bash Jews.

Republicans often paint this kind of picture but when exactly was the golden age of right wing LGBT tolerance suppose to be? Very very briefly in 2015-2016 when they were busy screeching at the Muslims?

I prefer the way Muslims do it.

Attached: fag meets allah.webm (1280x720, 795.33K)

Imagine one of these people being your kid's school teacher.

Attached: wetnhot piss orgy reviews.png (2288x1725, 652.74K)

Based, how can I donate to him?

this guy sounds pretty based.

(((Trump)))’s boyfriend used to affirm the same thing.

If you are so obsessed with fags during a political campaign, during a time when jews are shitting over everything with enthusiasm, well…

This guy running on the Lincoln Project's dime?

He has my vote.