The Brotherhood of Nod will destroy the New World Order of GDI

The Brotherhood of Nod will destroy the New World Order of GDI

PEACE THROUGH POWER

Attached: nodlogo.png (1024x1024, 610.01K)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=C_5_Ts79lQA
youtube.com/watch?v=2XJXjDGX46Q
youtube.com/watch?v=5HS7jtkQw48
youtube.com/watch?v=ENyxseq59YQ
esportsearnings.com/games/176-command-and-conquer-3
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

I miss C&c best game
Tiberian sun was my Favorite

Down with GDI!

KANE APPROVES THIS MESSAGE

>game has chinese team
>it's shit

Yuri gonna fuck you all up.

Attached: d739gfj00gi61.jpg (640x455, 52.5K)

Even as a kid I had this feeling that GDI was pozzed and I didn't even know what pozzed was.
Always played Nod.

youtube.com/watch?v=C_5_Ts79lQA

Join the Brotherhood!
youtube.com/watch?v=2XJXjDGX46Q

youtube.com/watch?v=5HS7jtkQw48

>The holy blessed Tiberium lands on earth
>kind of destroys all life it comes in to contact with through spores.
>GDI protect a small section of the world and says fuck you to the rest of it
>NOD decides fuck that, and tries to adapt to the new tiberium world
>It actually works; humans are enhanced, electrical power sources out of the ass, advanced weapons capable by sheer abundance of energy
>GDI: "REEEEE No Tiberium bad"
>starts trying to fuck with the Tiberium supply
>Multiple wars happen
Am I missing anything?
GDI are the bad guys here.
>Muh ethics
NOD is looking out for the entire species. Sacrifices are inevitable. Beats the fuck out of extinction.

Attached: kane.jpg (1800x2700, 772.58K)

PEACE THROUGH POWER

Attached: NOD infantry.jpg (1600x1200, 1.12M)

Attached: 1312204030364.jpg (600x790, 63.16K)

Attached: command-and-conquer-red-alert3.gif (498x373, 1.98M)

Join the brotherhood. Your brothers need you. One can only remaster a masterpiece so many times. The aesthetic is prophetic. youtube.com/watch?v=ENyxseq59YQ

It would be fun if a game similar to this one had a plot that clearly exposed the central banking scam as well as the population replacement scam.

The GDI kikes just wanted to shelter themselves inside their bubbles and cumsoom like the good little goys they are.
Kain literally tried to forcepush mankind into the next stage of evolution. He was truly a prophet send by God.

GDI was slightly too much "goodey two shoes," where Nod felt like sincere believers. Nod's whole aesthetic fits with its personality. GDI feels very randomly slapped together at times. Like someone was writing the story going "Ok, we have done a bunch of great work on the Nod story, now we need a generic good guy team to be their rivals. Let's throw in some ass kicking tanks, check. Some really random aircraft, check. Very generic troops, check." Nod feels like a master crafted it where GDI feels very mailed in. I would have loved to see plots where you can convert various movements and or civilian populations powerful as Nod or GDI to your cause. Not just mutant bases. The requirement for taking enemy base structures should have been at least one squad of troops PLUS the engineer.

I was the number one ranked player in the world for Tiberian Sun on multiple occasions. My life peaked two decades ago bros.

God I wish I could join NOD for real

also isn't it funny, how nod kept fighting until the scrin arrived, so that they can ascend? aka gtfo earth kek

Fuck globalism
Fuck (((GDI)))
Momoth tanks a shit
Mutant genocide best day of my life
General Solomon tongues my anus

PEACE THROUGH POWER

Attached: 1424655538214.png (1200x760, 72.66K)

Why didn't you use that skill to get equally good at Command & Conquer 3 when that came out?
You could have won cash prizes: esportsearnings.com/games/176-command-and-conquer-3

KANE LIVES!!

Attached: 1639222908720.jpg (910x1024, 96.65K)

Why did I dream about this the other night? The scorpion tail and the words “brotherhood of nod”
Weird af man.

Based. Tiberian sun was my introduction to online gaming.

Safety first brothers

Attached: 1583892392185.jpg (640x3836, 384.08K)

There is no escape from the New World Order, I am the only God of this planet and any disobedience to my magic space force machines will result in your expulsion from the reincarnation loop altogether.

What was your username? There's a chance we played together.

>tfw you will never stomp out GDI scum across northern africa and southeastern Europe with your NOD bros

Attached: GDI are faggots.gif (395x412, 62.36K)

I was mid 20s by then and working in investment banking so had long quit gaming. The skills C&C as well as online poker gave me 100% gave me an advantage over colleagues when I started working. I could build models and pitch decks at a much faster rate due to built up skills in using a keyboard and juggling multiple thought processes.

It would slightly dox me. I used to favour tundra and grenadier blitzkrieg. I’d mix it up with other games for a challenge but that was my go to points accumulator.

patrician taste