Tariq Racist Mexicans CAL

Why are Texan Mexicans such cucks compared to California Mexicans? Tejanos love blacks and whites. While California Mexicans don't like gringo/a/s or blacks and want to secede from the US. Did you know two of the most expensive workplace discrimination investigations in the last decade involved Mexicans from California against Blacks? The most recent litigation was against Tesla who lost a $135 million dollar lawsuit because of racist Mexicans at a plant.

>"They said it in English — they said it in Spanish all the time"
>"When they look you right in the eye and call you the N-word to your face, that’s dehumanizing"
>Benjamin Watkins, described how a Latina co-worker called to him: “‘Hey, monkey! Yeah, you!’ and waved a banana in her hand. A group of women burst out laughing.”
>they called a "negra fea", "nigger in Spanish" "aunt jemima" "pickaninny " "mayate" "nigger bitch" lazy ass nigger" "look at those nigger-looking like monkeys" "working like slaves like they should be"
>Mexicans had their own line working
>Blacks were separated from Mexicans
>segregated work spaces
>A Mexican manager told a Black man who wanted to drink water during a break "you're big and black you can keep working"
>Mexican managers denied Blacks bathroom breaks
>they threatened Black workers with "violence"
>a Mexican told her that not liking Black people is in their culture
>forced to work 10-14 hours
>forced to clean trash while everyone else was sent home
>racist graffiti N-word, Silverback Gorilla,
>Black man "I grew up in the 60s, but even I never experienced a white person tell you the n-word to your face"
>Diagnosed with PTSD now on disability

latimes.com/business/story/2022-08-22/california-racial-discrimination-cases
twitter.com/tariqnasheed/status/1561788608033406977

Attached: TARIQ MEX CALIFORNIA.png (710x728, 167.14K)

Based mexicanos doing what white people won't.

Just wait until you fucking niggers hear what Asians say about you.

>Benjamin Watkins, described how a Latina co-worker called to him: “‘Hey, monkey! Yeah, you!’ and waved a banana in her hand. A group of women burst out laughing.”
based latinas

Attached: 1661205402162758.jpg (1080x1349, 209.95K)

Wtf you talking about? California Mexicans get along with gringos.

Fuck sheenies. Fuck kikes.
I'll take Latinos over both noses and banans everyday.
That is all.

>Diagnosed with PTSD now on disability
Gibs!

Good, now bus your negro childrean across town to the Latino schools to exact your judgement on them.

>accelerate

user, Latino gangs have literally been ethnically cleansing AAs from LA neighborhoods. You just don’t hear about it because the news won’t report it.

>"you're big and black you can keep working"
LOL

Problem is people will see this and pull the whole BASED MEXICANS shit but don't realize this is exactly what Kikes want. The varied shades of brown zogbots fighting each other. You dumbass niggas will watch these guys slinging shit in cinderblock favelas and just call the slightly less brown side based.

Attached: 1651526769329.jpg (859x938, 86.08K)

Only in the south, in the north they hate us

War is war, friendo. So you want to be the strongest or do you want to be the safest?

Whites and browns fought together at the Alamo. My other white Texan bros will understand.
But they all act white now so

RETARDED TRANSLATSION
>cochina is just disgusting or dirty
>black ugly

I want recording pleases I bet them peoples be like NEGRA!!!!
AND THE BE LIKE THEY CALLING ME NIGGER!!!

Attached: file.png (758x118, 12.31K)

This is a mayate btw.

Attached: 22843474-0605-4276-8BEB-AB84153D86EA.jpg (554x554, 39.42K)

>>thinks Latinx is on whiteys side
he he, dummy

>>Flag
>>Disgusting assumptions
>>Pottery

Any man who uses the word latinx is a fucking traitor to his people. You're a lonely nigger.

Yeah but that’s not really the meaning in Spanish basically it’s just another slang word for nigger.
>T. 6’4 Castizo

take the castizapill

Attached: 1406051834495.jpg (1024x768, 150.07K)

>Mexicans are legally considered white
>throw Mexicans under the bus and sacrifice them like an anode rod by placing them with blacks and claiming on paper you desegregated.
>proceed to us control of government office to take away their lands they coveted.

Attached: file.png (1261x457, 58.17K)

>aunt jemima
kek

I steal, abuse, knocked out, and threaten spics all the time.
Just like crackers, spichuahuas act tough in numbers and in power.

"Breaking-o los Buck-os, mi vato!"