If everyone on Any Forums was put in a steel cage and forced to fight to the death I would easily be the last man...

if everyone on Any Forums was put in a steel cage and forced to fight to the death I would easily be the last man standing, genuinely

i sit here sometimes looking at the smart arse posts you little students and neets make and just chuckle to myself because if you ever said anything like that to my face (as if you would dare) you could literally be eating pavement in under a second

Attached: 1609774564984.png (536x721, 530.29K)

pampers or huggies?

If a man in a diaper attacks me then I get to shoot them.
No jury in the world would convict me.

You wouldnt even have time to before youre sleepin, manlet

Attached: 20220818_002059.jpg (917x1222, 261.61K)

The manlets would rear naked choke you to death before you even realized what was going on my guy.
Too much mass makes you much less mobile and in the end a victim. Sorry fags

Nope. Black man here.
You would be getting raped.

I'm not getting monkey pox you queer.

Attached: Thisgunhasanerction.jpg (995x705, 107.72K)

Goy

kek nice synthol fag

Juice some more, pampers faggot.

Is that whole floor just an open gym? That's pretty neat for a leaf

I'd pick you up and throw you somewhere.

Attached: rock push.webm (940x529, 1.51M)

Oh no no no please no not The Diaper Deadlifter

Attached: 3C3F1753-9499-4E1F-9A28-7C0D6786714B.jpg (1024x1017, 95.66K)

Bro you're a small manlet on a little juice. You don't have time involved in fighting and you'll be winded in the first 30 seconds

Pairs nicely with his Bowflex Selectech dumbbells that only go up to 60lbs

FFS just use a lifting plug like a normal human being.

>if everyone on Any Forums was put in a steel cage and forced to fight to the death I would easily be the last man standing, genuinely
I remember when you laughed at my mask, called me a vaxxie, sneered at my hazmat suit and gloves right before you collapsed from inhaling the ricin dust I coated you with.

Faggot, boom boom

Seconded. Fuck you, faggot OP. You have the gay pox and your legs are pathetically tiny.

Are you one of those idiots that think pure muscles makes you strong or a good fighter? Like one of those muscle men that tried to swim but just sank because they had no stamina... Do you even know how top fight, like actually?

sage

He wears the diaper because of all the anal penetration

Come get me faggot