Cloudflare being pressured to pull 8ch on Kiwifarms

Remember how in 2018 cripplechan got destroyed after Cloudflare dropped them? They immediately fell to a DDoS and only recovered months later with most of the user base gone.

This time they are doing the same to Kiwifarms: #DropKiwifarms is trending in multiple anglo countries.

It is impossible to run a high traffic website without commercial DDoS protection. Thus if Cloudflare drops you you are dead. If they succeed in dropping Kiwifarms, they will come after Any Forums next. Any Forums also uses Cloudflare.

Twitter: twitter.com/keffals

Attached: drop.jpg (1200x675, 41.72K)

Other urls found in this thread:

eurogamer.net/trans-twitch-streamer-keffals-in-hiding-after-doxxing-attack-follows-swatting-incident
archive.is/svb7A:
bgp.he.net/dns/kiwifarms.net
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

This seems to be the incident that provoked this campaign:

eurogamer.net/trans-twitch-streamer-keffals-in-hiding-after-doxxing-attack-follows-swatting-incident

>She's since moved to a hotel but has now been doxxed by a transphobic hate group known as Kiwi Farms.
>Sorrenti shared an innocuous photo on her Discord server of her cat in the hotel room she was staying at. Her harassers obtained this photo and cross-referenced the bedsheets with local hotels before identifying the address and ordering a number of pizza deliveries under her deadname to prove knowledge of her whereabouts.

just build your own (whatever cloudflare does) service chud!

Even if you were your own domain registrar, owned your own IP space, etc, you will find out that you can't get peering.

Jewsh knows of a certain host, but they host cp and he is looking for anything that will replace cloudflare and fix the fetch capacity. He may need to resort to using their services of cloudflare kicks brokedickfarms out. Troons need to die though.

Why does cloudflare have a monopoly over this thing?

I unfortunately know a few kiwi anons
They are more autistic than on some things

based autists

>her

Because they let small sites get their "protection" racket for free. Thus there are no competitors in the not-ready-to-pay-a-ton space.

>Kiwifarms
Oh no. Anyway...

Kek based

Attached: 1655860234377.gif (697x728, 642.65K)

>WAAAAAAAAA KIWIFARMS IS ATTACKING ME
get off the internet ladyboy

I thought this worthless tranny got banned from twitter.

Not sure what to take of their claims archive.is/svb7A:

>Keffals sponsors a website called the "Do-it-Yourself Hormone Replacement Therapy Directory".
>Keffals's friend BobPosting runs this website, synthesizes hormones in their bathtub, teaches minors how to do it themselves, and helps send it to them (in secret).
>Keffals + co are in the business of peddling life altering chemicals to socially isolated and confused teenagers. They are sexually gratified by 'pinkpilling' young boys. We compile this information with independently operated archives into a thread. Then, we get called terrorists for it because it disrupts their business model.

I know you trannies don't follow lore, but cloudfare isn't doing business with kiwifarms, Josh even said so himself. But hey, when has being wrong ever stop you mutilated freaks.

Check for yourself: bgp.he.net/dns/kiwifarms.net all the IP records are Cloudflare's.

>noooo you have to protect a terrorist website because... you just have to
good

so twitter should be taken off cloudflare too because of this one tweet?

Attached: 1657608024231.png (292x149, 8.56K)

>#dropkiwifarms
cat dance chads... how will we ever recover?

Attached: 1639949535150.jpg (747x615, 58.94K)

average kiwifaggot

Attached: owen4.jpg (457x610, 21.13K)

its scared

Masterful...

Attached: 1644609408082.gif (619x716, 2.04M)

it's retarded

Keffals is a pedophile

Attached: 20220728_082440.jpg (1309x2287, 212.48K)

It's simple. Stop being fags.

>Her

kek

kiwi farms glows

I’m gonna take a wild guess that they will ddos you themselves if you aren’t one of their subscribers…