How's the future looking for your cunt? Black or shiny?

how's the future looking for your cunt? Black or shiny?

Attached: BBCmap.png (864x746, 182.37K)

Uk should be red

Hey bud,
My anus is having a spasm
I’m sitting on the toilet and my asshole is rapidly clenching repeatedly.

Wat do

I'm moving back to my granny's farm in the Czech when the kids turn 18. Looking real shiny but meaty I guarantee

I always suspected we're almost completely surrounded by nigger loving faggots.

Explain this spagetti-anons.

Attached: italy.png (197x171, 17.16K)

Italy and spain worse than UK and holland? bullshit map

Yet another fake map kek. I hate this board sometimes

Would rather a woman shag a nigger than a paki. At least niggers are equally on par with big white cocks Abdul. Hence why use need too rape women and dress your wife's up like the inside of a closet. Much like your yourself in the fucking closet.

Just look at Europe before the Judeo influence. Gays got what they deserved. Until your degenerate ways seeped in like a plague.

Wir hätten Frankreich einfach ausradieren sollen als wir noch die Chance dazu hatten. Jetzt werden wir die Neger nie mehr los.

Least cucked anglo.

You retards really fall for these shitty ass baits with fake maps posted by meme flags ? How new are you ?

Now show the map where sheboons and other non white women have fucked white men. Even in that type of statistic the white man comes on top; because the White man will always be Superior.

I know its a bullshit map but at least some basis in reality in that west europe turning into mixed mutts.

I recognized it's that map format used by redditors kek

I’ll be honest with you OP this looks shooped

Post the other races now.

You retard dont get it. Its not really about "big black cock" thats just a meme to talk shit about you. Its about the white race dissapearing from demographic change weather its white woman or men doing mixing you are destroying white race either way.

Most people, even on Any Forums, are like gullible children that believe everything thats presented to them.

Why is it unplausible that the countries with the highest numbers of niggers engage in the most nigger fucking?

>Scottish
>The Mountains will always be Pictish
>Scotland will always be last bastion for the White man
>Never race mixed
>Never will
>All ready have kids
>Cope more ya tree sap guzzling dafty