Why are nosej obs so common in hollywood

If you hate white people, why do you want to look like them so badly?

Attached: bab04a64ae7da1d6de2e1fabb8d339a7.jpg (1125x1167, 93.15K)

Why can't you just be yourself? And love who you are?

Attached: 1a390fc2bcdb444d126173ed60828900.jpg (800x707, 142.46K)

Is it so bad to look in the mirror and not see a european person? I don't think its so bad.

Attached: 8c9cb483c69aad72c836c889cf20c8ce.jpg (600x400, 42.32K)

Gosling bros not like this oh no no no no no...

This board is such a retarded davening bot spewing stack of third rate threads.
>OP is a faggot.

Attached: wasmannian_mimicry.png (914x710, 814.74K)

because no1 wants to look like monica sheckler

Oh noes, not the Goose

I have a huge fucking greek god nose and I hated it at first until I went to Japan and the girls there literally stroked my nose in fascination
so it's ok now

Harrison ford had a nose job.

left is unironically better
acquire taste

His nose is the same? The picture on the right is taken with likely a 500 mm lens and thus makes the face look more flat and the nose smaller.

It's a good nose for men, but pretty trash for women.

Attached: podcasts.jpg (1080x1606, 174.38K)

Do not understand why people say he's attractive, and the people that do don't even know either
>"he has average or bad features but it all just comes together to make something perfectly"
Also, I'm angry on behalf of Eva mendez's man before Gos, because she said she never wanted kids, then met Gos and all of a sudden, "I knew I had to have his babies". What a gargantuan slap to the guy's face. I'd kill myself right after killing her if that was me.

no, especially considering they all go for this shitty button pointing upwards nose with no bridge and absolutely zero character like chinks and nigs
small noses are gross

seethe, kike. nobody likes the way your disgusting nose looks.

>greek God
>semitic shnoze

dumb mutts

Attached: 1631095530790.jpg (583x284, 26.55K)

I don't have it like that
too wide is gross, too flat is gross, too outwards is gross but especially too tiny is gross
xev bellringer has a very good nose

Хaчиян is a russki

Funny, before chopping your dick and tits off was the popular thing to do. Most common procedure i came across was a nose job. Im latinos and blacks though

Those are 2 different people

He got older, nice find user