COMFY NEET THREAD

WAGIES MAY NOT ENTER THIS THREAD
Who's super comfy this year?
>everything's expensive as fuck
>rivers drying up and wagies dying of heatstroke
>cities full of Ukrainians + rent costs a fortune for this same reason
>over 50% of wagies are lonely due to ever increasing dating standards
>"mysterious" vaxxie deaths
Meanwhile I'm just waiting it out getting comfy at my parents' countryside house.
Thoughts? What are your plans for the future my fellow NEETs? Is total collapse imminent?

Attached: 1661029587225470.png (1348x1084, 1.1M)

get a fucking job

Your mind and body grow softer and more frail by the day.

no. I'm working on developing programming related skills though.

I have a gym (4 days a week workout routine) and I'm doing fun coding project everyday. Cope more kek

I collect injury bux and only work part time truly the most comfy lifestyle

what language? at what age did you start?

Attached: ukrainie.jpg (2716x828, 609.41K)

C++. I started a year ago at 20

Post body

aghhh firery fire of hell singe by eyes so bright.

Attached: hitler.png (745x578, 210.17K)

very nice

Doing squats rn while posting. I'm 6'5 and generally I'm a lot better at lower body exercises.

Attached: IMG_20220823_023935~2.jpg (1002x1898, 309.47K)

Based and creation pulled. Slaving for shekels is the antithesis of life. Jews go to hell.

Attached: sacrificial_engineer_prometheus1.jpg (980x652, 65.39K)

python today. i dont remember my parents a are engineers and i learned programming as a child.

You forgot the timestamp.

Twink

It's hard to look super muscular at 6'5. You need lots of calories to sustain your muscle growth. I was spending half a day in kitchen when I was doing an intense bulk few months ago. It's probably easier when you eat processed/packaged stuff, but i'm obsessed with health rn, so I only eat meals prepared from raw ingredients.

Btw this got me thinking. I wonder if due to feminism people are unhealthier now, since they eat take out and processed food more often. in like 50s people ate exclusively meals made from raw ingredients that women prepared. Now both sexes work and are in the rush, so they often order shitty take out food that's full of low quality ingredients and seed oils, or eat processed garbage.

I like how German posters are starting to admit everything is not fine. Their survivorship bias could only delude for so long.

being a NEET will rot your brain
become an alcoholic gambler like the rest of us
faggot

>increasing dating standards

Attached: whorePL.jpg (449x800, 67.97K)

Low IQ slave detected.

Attached: wagecuck.jpg (890x1066, 137.93K)

Absolute worthless whores.

For the racist NEETs how can you be racist and a NEET. You literally don’t contribute anything to society worth a damn to give an opinion. What’s the point of being racist if your useless yourself