If republicans win house and senate can they make a bill to strip Fauci of his pension

and can they do something to put him in prison for life and also strip every asset from him?

Attached: fraudci.jpg (2363x3150, 1.64M)

Lol, get a load of this guy.

how about we just shoot him in the fucking head

>Kills more people than Stalin and Hitler combined
>Reeee, let's take his pension

This may happen in Minecraft.

We could fund the fed's various activities for the next fifty years just by selling tickets to piss on this cunt's grave when he dies.
I know I'd buy one.

Attached: CTF.jpg (600x600, 31.71K)

shut the fuck up glowie. This is happening in real life

you retards are coping to the ends of the earth if you think actual justice would happen. GOP is nothing but cucks and the best we'd get is "fair trial and prison". If we lived in a world that was decent the guy would be long outta the picture already, but we live in the cuck times. Realistically, the best you can hope for is taking all his shekels, taking all his assets, and putting him in a cage. Just being realistic.

I have been vaccinated a hundred times and nothing happened schizos. You're so brainlet you don't even realize you were jabbed as kids in the 1980s and 1990s and 19970s with multiple times less advanced vaccines and you seethe now about the "not so tested vaccines" when they are already tested now for 3 years at least anyway.

You're just a political movement that's just seething because it failed just like the communists and the commies.

Absolute failures and an embarassment to your families.

kek nice cope

Attached: 1629463037798s.jpg (125x125, 2.39K)

Go give your dog monkeypox you full french fag leaf.

Brainlet, it's not even in effect anymore since too much time has passed.

I even got the covid itself after a point but now it's a nothingburger.

I don't even suggest the vaccine anymore (to young people at least) since the B.5 variant now is probably a nothingburger to most people but your failure to think like rationa adults remains.

JFK threatened the CIA
Trump exposed the swamp
Papa Bush was an LBJ operative in Dallas
Reagan was told who his VP would be
Trump's cabinet was the worst cabal of deceivers in US history
Or does the world need reminded that Sessions and Barr did absolutely nothing ON PURPOSE
The civil war is here

Serious question: Has be beat the high score yet?

Attached: article-0-1A48485E00000578-697_636x382.jpg (1908x1146, 117.54K)

You are the actual murderer. Countless of old people and other sickly people died for your meme in the first 1-2 years.

Now the B.5 variant is a nothingburger and I don't even suggest the vaccine anymore to young people but your crime remains.

The fact some of you nazis died because of your meme is kinda ironic but it also the dead can't speak anymore.

I'm trying to think of someone so evil. Not sure I can. Who else, beyond the human suffering, goes out of their way to have puppies faces slowly eaten off by insects? It's beyond human evil, it's like a spiritual darkness, supervillainy.

Evil is usually the stupidity, like you nazis supporting the unscientific memes against the vaccines.
The dead can't speak though so those of you who died because of the meme can't tell you.

/pol is a board of peace.

Attached: Albert-Pierrepoint.jpg (1000x857, 243.71K)

What are you, like anti-science or something goy?

Attached: nih_funded_dog_and_sand_fly_experiments.png (1260x945, 291.19K)

Why would you let an enemy live? Cowardice?

You could just give him every "vaccine" and booster and watch the terror in his eyes.

>Any Forums is a board of peace.

Violence has no place on our humble Tibetan basket weaving forum.

Attached: 1660997631902349.png (828x1035, 851.73K)

winrar

>Science bad. Trust the plan! Two more weeks!

They’ve been giving out vaccines for years and nothing fucking happens you full blown schizo’s. There’s always a small risk of side effects to every drug or vaccination, but you cherry pick the random outlier and run with it. It’s pretty fucked the mental gymnastics you fucking numbskulls have to go through.

he’s the high score for sure

>it's like a spiritual darkness, supervillainy.

Please research "Diabolical Narcissism" with a search engine of your choice.

Attached: Web capture_20-8-2022_71327_www.sciencefriday.com.jpg (794x1520, 327.18K)

>There’s always a small risk of side effects to every drug or vaccination,

Sure. Sure there is.

Attached: Web capture_22-8-2022_204356_www.kusi.com.jpg (812x1833, 361.32K)

We do not condone violence on pol.

Now that being said, Fauci created a virus that killed 6 million people.

For some reason no one cares.

But if a little dude with a toothbrush mustache kills 6 million people, it's called a Holocaust.

Attached: 1661208974999204.png (512x512, 391.89K)

>They’ve been giving out vaccines for years and nothing fucking happens you full blown schizo’s.

Not one fucking thing. YessireeBob.

Attached: Web capture_22-8-2022_204740_usafacts.org.jpg (1491x3359, 605.97K)

Information Warrior Thread?

Attached: vaccine3.png (1920x2500, 2.83M)

Jab-sisters, why is the God Emperor retiring now!? There's so much work to be done, especially the coming wave of Alzheimers caused by fatty food, definitely not the spike protein.
Picrel dropped yesterday.

Attached: alzheimers.png (853x1132, 484.89K)

There is. I don’t really know how else to say it, man. They’ve always said that.

Explain to me then, without schizo mental gymnastics, why me living in one of the worlds highest vaccinated communities has yet to meet anyone or know anyone personally who has had any serious side effects outside of feeling kind of dumpy for 36 hours.

Just because Alex Jones (admits to being full of shit) says it, doesn’t mean it’s true.