Disney to gay pipeline is not real:

Gay and trans people at Disney are NOT trying to "imagineer your kids to become gay or trans".
It's not grooming to have gay characters in kids shows.
It's happening naturally the same in Hollywood schools as it is in Utah or Amish communities.
Also it can't be proven mathematically.
msn.com/en-us/news/us/gender-dysphoria-in-transgender-kids-is-not-caused-by-social-contagion-study-finds/ar-AA10CXLt
There is no "Disney to gay pipeline"

Also, stop calling trans people gems (Gays Enjoying Mutilation) or gem (Gay Enjoying Mutilation). We know it's a Steven Universe reference, but you're really ruining what should be a safe fandom for a lot of people who otherwise enjoy it, okay?

Also I know a lot of Chuds live in the Middle East, African, Slavic, or Asian countries, but we're going to rescue the next generation in your countries, imagineers in large think tanks are planning on it.
Look what happened in Singapore and Ukraine recently. Soon they'll require diversity quotas and then imagineers will be hired in every major company in your country.
What are you going to do about it, Chud?

Attached: DisneyPower.png (681x521, 463.87K)

Other urls found in this thread:

msn.com/en-us/news/us/gender-dysphoria-in-transgender-kids-is-not-caused-by-social-contagion-study-finds/ar-AA10CXLt
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

tl;dr

No first post needed, just fpbp, your thread makes me laugh

You've watched Disney and you're a massive faggot. Coincidence? I think not.

Attached: 6pym9l.jpg (580x430, 58.7K)

>I haven't heard anything about Jojo lately

"Jojo is garbage. Listen to real
music"

Unfortunately Disney wasn't around, just another nigger goon only interested in raping

You will never be a real woman.

>Gay and trans people at Disney are NOT trying to "imagineer your kids to become gay or trans".
>It's not grooming to have gay characters in kids shows.
>It's happening naturally the same in Hollywood schools as it is in Utah or Amish communities.
>Also it can't be proven mathematically.
>msn.com/en-us/news/us/gender-dysphoria-in-transgender-kids-is-not-caused-by-social-contagion-study-finds/ar-AA10CXLt
>There is no "Disney to gay pipeline"
>Also, stop calling trans people gems (Gays Enjoying Mutilation) or gem (Gay Enjoying Mutilation). We know it's a Steven Universe reference, but you're really ruining what should be a safe fandom for a lot of people who otherwise enjoy it, okay?
>Also I know a lot of Chuds live in the Middle East, African, Slavic, or Asian countries, but we're going to rescue the next generation in your countries, imagineers in large think tanks are planning on it.
>Look what happened in Singapore and Ukraine recently. Soon they'll require diversity quotas and then imagineers will be hired in every major company in your country.
>What are you going to do about it, Chud?

Attached: 1650676018137.jpg (800x600, 157.06K)

tl;dr
There will be allies in all levels of society acting as imagineers, meaning thinking of ways to free the next generation from your control and give them freedom.
>If you say there's a conspiracy, we will claim it's unprovable
>If you don't accept this, you'll be banned and labeled as hateful
>If you try to limit exposure, you'll be suspected of hate and self policed by people around you
>If a country opposes it, America will strong arm them into accepting it
That is where things are headed.

Anything topic imagineers and allies want society to self police, we just label as hateful and they do it for free.
Let me ask you this:
How do you, as a Chud, live in a society where the average person is the Gestapo against you and your world views?
Something to ponder.

Attached: ImagineerPower.png (356x397, 124.07K)

Disney made me a furry, not gay.

Attached: 1619490226272.jpg (758x733, 104.19K)

Shut the fuck up Disney

Attached: 1649383276143.jpg (444x360, 55.22K)

Furries, as a cultural movement, are very accepting to the imagineers' agenda, so it's an overall positive.
You being a furry and straight is not in our way or against our work so long as you're not speaking out against our ideas.

Do you have Disney+?
Do you know someone who has kids who has Disney+? I bet you say nothing to them, keyboard warrior.

>we aren’t doing it, don’t be paranoid
>but watch out, we are coming for your kids
The absolute state of gems. Thanks for the new slur btw, this is literally the first time I’ve heard it.

OP is teaching us new terms for trannies.

GEMs (Gays Enjoying Mutilation)

It's a pretty based post. Fuck those GEMS!

SHUT THE FUCK UP
I'm seeing it pop all over the places

I don't give a shit what you're doing, I just want to post sexy bunnies.

Attached: 1618885479588.jpg (800x351, 79.63K)

STFU. ukraine is not a real state and you aren't a real woman

Attached: dead ukrainian baby face.jpg (868x948, 102.03K)

tl;dr

Then we have no issue.
I just want to remind any Chud they can live in peace so long as they know the moment they step out of line we'll stomp them back. So it's not worth talking about what you hate. It's not interesting to us, it's boring and will ruin your life.
That is the future we're imagineering.
That's power.

Attached: StevenUniverseIsPOWER.png (380x570, 134.13K)

have any cunny bunnies?

cringe. Kill yourself.

Nah.

Attached: 5c96c69b2663b57f656d96cc981ea354.jpg (633x950, 337.02K)

We banned the King of Chuds off three platforms over 5 days.
Anything you call us or any criticism you give is inherently hate.
Everyone agrees with that.
Oh, if they don't believe in that? Then they're hateful too.
Look what anyone is saying about Tate.
You think you have any chance?
Oh, and here's the funniest part too.
The moment any one of you sickos start calling allies pushing for progress in school or children's programming, "imagineers" is the moment you will be thought of as a disgusting person by your friends and family.
I'm actually teasing you by saying what it is. And you can't say it to anyone else in public.

I would dare you to try, but, you just don't stand a chance, so.

Attached: YouWantAFight-questionmark.png (528x431, 329.3K)

>Disney to gay
Disney to furry is totally a thing, though.

Attached: Let me be good to you.png (1211x621, 728.16K)