Everyone is bisexual

I'm pretty sure everyone is bisexual. It's just that gay people are more autistic about it and trans people are exceptionally autistic about it.

That time you saw that feminine petite man and had an errection: yep: that proves you're also bisexual.

Get out of the closet bi world.

Attached: file.png (270x373, 192.54K)

Israel has a nuclear program and had been developing weapons for decades.

no good reactions right now so let some furry btfo you

Attached: 1652591028482.png (1644x1125, 624.9K)

Nope, you're just bisexual with some extra autism. I just caught a famous youtuber who was supposedly gay admitting that everyone is bi.

This

you supplied that, it's effectively a vassal state of the US.
the meme that Israel controls the US is a US psyop.

>feminine petite man
>feminine
Are you fucking retarded? If you got an erection seeing a man that looks like a woman, it's because you were thinking about fucking a pussy. If you know he's a man and you get an erection, it's because you're a disturbed faggot that wants to ass fuck another man. Besides, faggots aren't even special. Everyone has an asshole and you're not supposed to jam stuff up it. Male or female.

I didn't say everyone is fully gay. That's the point though. The trans are exceptionally autistic about it when they're too brainlet to realize they're also just bi.

Israel stole nuclear secrets from the US, and even kidnapped the whistleblower who exposed it.
US media and politicians being cuck to the Jews stays mum about it, just like they stay mum about the USS Liberty and Lavon Affair, the ADL spying scandal, Israeli instructors training US police departments, and countless other things.

nice copy pasta US psyop. I'm not saying you're aware you're partaking in the psyop, but it's pretty obvious the US is the actual "jew" when it goes to Israel and that's proven by the level of seethe against them by every muslim in the region from Egypt to Turkey.

I get turned on by androgynous men that act and pretend to be women. I met a Colombian transvestite that had better ass than most women, had a killer body and a cute face. They just have something that women lack besides the cock. And having fucked trannies I actually prefer really good transvestites because they are naturally on the femenine side physically and mentally without any hormones or surgeries. Too bad they are all promiscuous as fuck.

I also got turned on by the "I'm a ladyboy tiktok".

The fact you prefer feminine men to actual women makes you more "gay" than usual in the bisexual spectrum (which everyone has).

But you're still autistic about it; there's nothing wrong with women; you just hate them because your childhood had brainlet or cruel women but not all women are like that.

i'd only one time fuck or get one time fucked by a man for $10M

I swear you zoomers will bend the truth any way possible to deny the fact that you are just straight up gay.
So, no, not everyone is gay or has a predisposition to it.
Not even everyone has kinks or hang-ups.
You don't get to label "everybody" to make yourself feel better.
If you're gay then just accept it.

Nope. You're just a fag. You aren't normal.

Hmmm, I mean I don't know what I would chose between women or transvestites. The good thing about transvestites is that they love sex and are really into it. I also don't like real men at all I'm quite repulses by the thought of having sex with a manly man so there is that and I still love women, tits and pussies. I don't know I like both.

Mental illness: The Post.

>olive oil lube
extra virgin...

cute

Trannyism has nothing to do with sexual orientation you brainlet

Bi-sexual in the sense that if your a red blooded male and you see an effeminate male with a big rear end you'd wanna fuck but you will always go back to the woman as for main piece you know what I'm saying. Its not gay to fuck a manhoe as long as you fuck a woman before you fuck the man. Animals do this and humans did this for a long time and still do.

Lol tell me you are a fag without telling me you're a fag... Don't project your degeneracy onto others you queer.

You're just a degenerate faggot

>faggot memeflag is faggot
Fields

faggot

>That time you saw that feminine petite man and had an errection

Attached: 1643550082614.jpg (262x252, 5.39K)

Wrong.
You’re just a sodomite!