Five Million Illegal Invaders Since Biden

A total of 4.9 million illegal aliens, including some 900,000 “gotaways” who evaded apprehension and have since disappeared into American communities, have entered the country by the end of July,
ntd.com/4-9-million-illegal-aliens-crossed-us-border-in-18-months-since-biden-took-office-report_828345.html

Attached: beautiful white girl.jpg (700x920, 94.53K)

Attached: medsbulbasaur.jpg (960x826, 87.35K)

when 2 million came over during one year of ZionDon you didnt care.

So dont ask me to care now.

BBC.

Your Anglo and Merchant overlords have presided over this “invasion” for almost half a century now.

People getting upset with the Paleolithic Tortilla eating Proto-Bugmen misplace their anger.

>t. Kike

Middle pls

dont cry when they get shipped north

I've read wildly conflicting reports on that.

Attached: 1571262276432m.jpg (1024x912, 111.88K)

Kill, fuck, marry

/thread

they steal american jobs like crazy its insane.

built for big mexican cock

this is a christcuck spam thread. ignore and report

>you didnt care.
um what? republicans were asking for a wall while Trump was in office and declared it a national emergency, wtf u mean they didn't care? idiot.

Thats trumps fault. Republicans are the ones who profit from immigration. This is factual and provable and you can ask them yourself and they will tell you the truth.

Yea if illegals were not a net positive on the Texas economy there wouldn’t be truckloads of them on their way up and down Travis county building all the infrastructure. Republicans talk a big game about “owning all the land” and then turn around and hire literal millions of South and Central American workers to pick their crops, mow their lawns, develop their shitty suburbs, and of course, mule their drugs and human slaves that they profit on.

imagine being the father of one of these whores

Bullshit numbers, it's probably 3x that.

>trumps fault
>has been happening since 1965, records during Biden.

and turdo is bragging about 400k. but when I go outside all i see is shitskins niggers and chinks so I bet they are lying like covid numbers, but 4.9 million fuck burgers.

my blacked fantasy is becoming reality

nice feet

>you didnt care.
no everybody cared, so stop lying you filthy shill
didn't you see AOC at the border crying at an empty camp without any migrants in it?

Only 2 more years of it

>I've read wildly conflicting reports on that.
MAGAtard denial, whats fucking new.

>vox
its real news now guiys, if it suits my brain-washing!

As a proud republican jew, I see no problem with 5 million shitskins and niggers coming to our country so long as they are doing it LEGALLY. Democrats are the real racists

Trump would have had 10 million LEGAL invaders by now.

>wall

HOLLOW CORE BOLLARD FENCE

the same fucking fence that OBAMA and BUSH built, fucking RETARD!

Fuck off Zoomer! back to twitter etc

NOT going though "muh trump wall" again...
fuck off.

muh AOC cope

do you MAGAcucks every stop fucking whinging?

never ending crying and cucking... just never fucking ends.

oh,

Pro Trump?

YOU ARE PRO -VAXX

Attached: pro vax.png (659x879, 426.24K)

Kill, fuck, marry

more latinas for us. why are you bitching? are you a fag?

Attached: 1653681267760.webm (540x960, 945.82K)

Have you guys been outside? What the fuck are these people coming here for, 90 hour work weeks?

I honestly don't think they know enough about this place to think it's any better than Guatemala

b..b..b..b.b..b....b..b - MAGAtards since 2016

Attached: 2 weeks after he won.png (712x1087, 315.1K)

those girls look like midgets. gross legs , medicore faces. 4/10

So that's the whitest latina you have? Still looks like shit and in two years will look like a subhuman

We have minimum 90 million illegals in this country. They've been coming in at least 500k/yr since the 80's. If you include the anchor babies they've shit on our country it's gotta be near 200 million or more

>cites Federation for American Immigration Reform official numbers
>oy vey take your meds!

Attached: 1652131925193.jpg (1024x1024, 139.07K)

deporting them is going to cost so much fucking money

Built for Big Mexican Cock

Attached: 1660972581884824.png (918x986, 666.53K)

i like them brunettes

Attached: 1655693560721.webm (640x640, 1.08M)