Today is the feast day of Mary, Queen of Heaven

Today is the feast day of Mary, Queen of Heaven.

How is this political, you ask? Because there are interesting Catholic prophecies about Marian devotion preceding the last days.

In the last days, there will be a rise in great evil, but also a rise in great goodness. A generation of demons and saints. One of the lights that will shine in the darkness during the last days is a generation of people devoted to Mary.

As Saint Louis de Montfort said:

>“....towards the end of the world, ....Almighty God and His holy Mother are to raise up saints who will surpass in holiness most other saints as much as the cedars of Lebanon tower above little shrubs.”

>“These great souls filled with grace and zeal will be chosen to oppose the enemies of God who are raging on all sides. They will be exceptionally devoted to the Blessed Virgin. Illumined by her light, strengthened by her spirit, supported by her arms, sheltered under her protection, they will fight with one hand and build with the other.

Attached: b9b082fe49e706bc66a645e7002cb0b9.jpg (552x692, 158.36K)

Other urls found in this thread:

ewtn.com/catholicism/teachings/how-to-say-the-rosary-122
rosary.net/how-to-pray-the-rosary/
twitter.com/AnonBabble

Looks like Ishtar but I'm not sure. I'm sure there's some iconography hidden somewhere.

Hail Mary.

Attached: Mary.jpg (1920x1280, 552.61K)

wrong its next sunday

No, it's August 22nd -- today.
Next Sunday is the feast of Saint Augustine.

I had a period where I prayed the Rosary a lot. Over time I just dropped certain habits of mine like drinking alcohol/masturbating. To be honest I read a bit about how one of the promises of the Rosary are signal graces and stuff and I don't know how to feel about it. I don't even feel like I lost anything. I don't get baited into anger over trivial stuff when someone is being a passive aggressive bitch to me. Of course many other things happened but it would be too many to count. Mary is clean, pure, worthy of devotion. The thought of there being someone up there other than God who never gives up on you is a comforting one.

This post is a simple encouragement to any Catholic/Orthobros out there to just pick up that Rosary.

Attached: modesty.png (1800x861, 93.61K)

How do I pray the rosary? A "Hail Mary" for each bead?

You're supposed to think about the particular mysteries of Jesus' life at the same time, though. The rosary is centered and focused on the life of Jesus.

Attached: rosary.png (1000x699, 203.73K)

Praise to the Lord Jesus Christ.

He prepares a table for me in the presence of mine enemies.

Attached: 798vs7d9fbsydf.jpg (1000x800, 57.3K)

Here. Of course if you don't have beads then you can also just use your fingers to keep track of where you are.

Attached: Rosary.jpg (1113x1503, 724.87K)

I love my beautiful heavenly mother

Hail, Holy Queen, Mother of Mercy!
our life, our sweetness and our Hope!

Here you go:
ewtn.com/catholicism/teachings/how-to-say-the-rosary-122

They always say rosary is powerfull. So,i admit i feel lazy for rosary usually, i pray before going to sleep as routine. But not like whole rosary,that i have done the half a couple of times in big needs. It works

Something for any right wingers lurking to meditate on:

“The émigré Holy Family of Nazareth, fleeing into Egypt, is the archetype of every refugee family. Jesus, Mary and Joseph, living in exile in Egypt to escape the fury of an evil king, are, for all times and all places, the models and protectors of every migrant, alien and refugee of whatever kind who, whether compelled by fear of persecution or by want, is forced to leave his native land, his beloved parents and relatives, his close friends, and to seek a foreign soil.”--Pope Venerable Pius XII

Yea but what does that have to do with letting in rapists and criminals

This got me started. Just do it, it doesn't take long and it is very peaceful and rewarding.
rosary.net/how-to-pray-the-rosary/

An important note is of course the meditation of the mysteries. I find that many people just say the mystery and don't really dwell on them. For instance. What did she feel or think? How did she react when given responsibility? Could you have done the same? Is there something you can take from how she acted in your own life? If she can do it why wouldn't you be able to at least try to emulate her good virtues?

Saying the prayers in a deadpan monotone voice is also a big mistake. Each prayer of the rosary is like saying "I love you" to God and Mary and all the saints in heaven and should be said with conviction, discipline and firm love. In many ways its a workout of your character.

Attached: Mary theotokos.png (1525x1135, 545.44K)

Attached: Capture.png (500x384, 204.8K)

Do you think all refugees, aliens and migrants are rapists?

"True Charity consists in bearing with all the defects of our neighbor, in not being surprised at his failings, and in being edified by his least virtues"-Saint Therese of Lisieux

Thank you, friends. I do have a rosary. I've never prayed with it. I thin I will start.

Attached: Saint Mary.jpg (1920x1280, 618.25K)

We have to treat that migrants fine and ats time help need that new slave trade thats mass migration. Some people is taking profit both sides . I advise yountonread interviews with a french guy who's used his life to help africans by being there doing projects. He nakes humans mafia and nakes why that happens. Do you think that sons of that migrants will have a good Life? Like Madrid soccer players? Or what kind of life? Regarding the origin,is highly probably their kids to thru rough times because petty crime and then jail. They age being cheated too,migrants . And as some come back in summer as sinners,because change money artes 50€ there is really a lot in local coin,or a TV. Do you think any migrant writes back home to say of they are homeless or going thru hard times? They dont want to be seen as retarded or weak when basically all the local population there thinks streets are made of gold. There is a whole made migrant system,people winning big profit and most of helpfull org being money scams( generally the ones done by the catholic church mau be more or.oess usefull or funcional,but not a scam. Also doctos there in war zones. But generally those are scam so more money involved. I try as spanish, migrants. Even i like to life Inna mostly spanish area,so there is no crime and no music loud ae. If someone tells you the opposite,they are either lying either have always lived in high class places

Salve regina!

Help*break,that new slave trade. That french colaborator used to say about their high middle class migratingn AE and not starving people. Makes sense when you realize is thousands € to be smuggled.
So,he was saying about to fix those countries in origin. As the common sense solution m and dennounces the money scams and profits from those mafias and how they operate

I know you mean well and what you say is true but the Blessed Mother will forgive those who are less than perfect at the beginning. Just get started. It is our only hope of healing this world and defeating the enemy.

Wait, are there seriously "catholic" apoologists on cuckchan who don't know what the word hail means? Do you post just to try to undermine catholicism?