What would it take to get everyone to return to work?

What would it take to get everyone to return to work?

As a manager we've tried offering flexible schedules and more PTO but cannot bring more people in.

Attached: 1659472663164155.jpg (1592x848, 110.83K)

Pay $25 an hour and then we'll talk

no one wants to babysit crackheads / karens & get yelled at, given impossible tasks / time constraints by out-of-touch boomers for minimum wage

Gibs running out. I don’t know if even that will work. A lot of people are realizing that reducing their standard of living actually increases it. Consoomers must be shamed mercilessly, same as fattiest when the famine hits this winter

Inflation is making a lot of jobs untenable. Why work full time to be homeless when you can just be homeless or live better on welfare?

and yet you'd rather make no money at all than pay a competitive wage and make some money

1. Forcibly remove all minorities from the country, including mixed race trash.
2. Pay the leftover white people a living wage and treat them with respect.
This isn’t hard people.

You can easily make that if you’re not a nigger. Why are you a nigger?

I'm making 37$ an hour and it's not enough to buy a house in a safe neighborhood in my MCOL city anymore. Need to make around 60-70$ now for that.

I don't set the salary and even then raising higher would be unreasonable. It's not the salary as people were working for way less three years ago.

I make more on my side hustles than I ever did working wage labor, it would require $50 an hour for me to consider wage labor again. And even then I think I prefer not having to answer to a faggot ass boss, and annoying as fuck nigger customers.

Mass boomer die off.

Expenses are up about 4000 percent in the last 40 years but Minimum wage hasn't moved.

Can't explain that. Have you tried talking to the Jewish Moneychangers at your central bank and hanging them all upside down on crosses to talk some sense into them?

Hand written, paper applications.

The job ecosystem is so full of jerks and other uncompetent parasites in position of power, no wonder why so many quits.

>It's not the salary as people were working for way less three years ago.
Food is like 40% more expensive compared to three years ago. Did you factor that into your calculations?

have the CEO go to a public location (like a mall or something) with a kick me sign while he personally apologizes to every single person for attempting to force an untested lethal injection on everyone.

he's only allowed to go home until they have atleast 3 broken bones

Software dev manager here. We pay our devs $70/hr with full wfh and we still can't retain them.

> It's not the salary as people were working for way less three years ago.
> way less
> three years ago
> way less
> three years ago
lol boomer companies with managers like this deserve to have their units implode

Based

Honestly, nothing. Unless your city is actually liveable (a.k.a. cheap to live in), no one wants to move there or work there.

Everything is far too expensive and just looking at rent in these cities makes people nauseous. You can't attract people to your job if in order to work it they have to get multiple strange roommates in a strange city. I'd rather work a remote call center job desu.

if your job needs me to be jabbed I'm not applying. simple as.

Have you tried having the corporations pay the highest paid members a billion times more than the lowest paid member rather than just a hundred million? Maybe that will help.

Go talk to the Jews they're the ones who caused this 100% per year hyperinflation the last 2 years in the US Dollar.

>What would it take to get everyone to return to work?
Jews and boomers gotta go. Simple as

I have a Masters degree, about $50K in student debt, and make $17 an hour in a major US city. I applied to dozens of masters-requiring positions post-graduation and it was the only one that didn't reject me. (I graduated from with near perfect grades also)

I'LL KEEP THIS SIMPLE
MONEY
MONEY IS WHAT GETS PEOPLE TO WORK
PAY THEM MONEY
IF THEY WON'T WORK PAY MORE MONEY UNTIL THEY DO
THAT'S LITERALLY THE ONLY THING

the cost of having a job clearly and far outweighs the benefits of having one - both monetarily and psychologically
covid lockdowns basically enlightened the average wagie to the benefits of NEETdom
even after you take the gibs away, they still can't care about work
also factor the zoomers into this - a lot of shitty jobs used to be filled by teenagers looking for pocket money, while still living at home. for a lot of reasons they just can't be bribed anymore

That's your industry's fault entirely. You can't fix that culture. It's been there longer than the pandemic.

In order to change you have to stop hiring people who don't have 2 years of consecutive experience, but that has to happen at the industry which it won't.

Nobody wants to work for your shitty company.
The entitled cattle herd got too smart and realized they are the cattle, and now they don’t want to work. You got to cocky me boss man

There are millions of low paying jobs that not one wants and anything that pays livable is super selective. I have 10 years of IT experience looking for a new job every interview is like 4+ exhaustive rounds where I eventually get told they are going another direction and they repost the job listing

it would take boomers completely reshaping their entire personality and for everyone below them to learn humility and manners for the first time in their lives
basically it's impossible. i refuse to work a single moment until i am provided with a state-issued japanese girlfriend and 15 acres of land.

Which means you graduated with a stupid person's degree or or a straight white male who has publicly named the Jew.

they not quitting they dying

Oh nonono don't quit your jobs, foreign countries need slaves!

Attached: 1660631780266.jpg (828x1030, 646.71K)

So who's lying here?

Attached: 1636653288130.png (420x420, 14.72K)

Cut your dead weight, improve efficiency. Hire young people for menial shit and use a smaller but more competent staff that’s paid higher where needed. Tell investors to eat a dick.
t. Manager

Slogging through a third quarter of negative GDP

the press obsly

>I don't set the salary and even then raising higher would be unreasonable.
$25/hr is not unreasonable if you're expecting people to do 40+ hours of bullshit work that YOUR management level simply doesn't want to do. Yeah you can act like paying someone a decent wage to answer phones and emails will bankrupt you, but you'd be a lot worse off without those people at all.

Listen guys go back to work or they’re going to have to import more immigrants to keep the mcwheels turning
You’re really just hurting yourselves at this point

You make them feel uncomfortable. That’s what I tell people who’s social media I couldn’t look through before I even give them a phone interview but who do well enough on the phone interview that I have them come in.

>It's not the salary as people were working for way less three years ago.
times have changed. boomer
Just all the hassle of working with niggers, fags, trannys and roasties is worth 3x the pay nowadays.
>being bossed around by some dyke supervisor

>worried some roastie will accuse of sexual harassment for saying good morning
>worried some nigger will accuse of you rassizzm for mot saying good morning
>powerpoint lectures on pronouns

No one wants to work your meaningless, dead end jobs and that's how it's going to be.

>every interview is like 4+ exhaustive rounds where I eventually get told they are going another direction and they repost the job listing
I had one like this and just gave up afterwards and haven’t applied for anything since. Funny enough there was a coincidence afterwards where I got to influence if someone spent a few thousand on one brand or the other for their company and I talked them out of going with the messy one that didn’t hire me

They’re subconsciously waiting for the Rapture. That’s why they won’t work.

Normiss know there’s a war on but they can’t articulate it.

You won’t be able to retain majority of workers in the next 5 years. People will leave with no reason to give.

They’re awaiting The Final Days.

You're gonna have to to raise your salaries with inflation. The reason people keep quitting is because they're using the 20% pay bump you get from changing companies to maintain their standard of living

It's literally costing people too much in gas and expenses to get to work.

People simply don't give a fuck anymore. COVID made about 30% of people realize everything is a lie.

>answer phones and emails
>$25/hour
Lmfao. I would outsource to a call center before I ever did that. You can pay someone in Alabama $12 hour to do it or someone in Bosnia for like $5

>4.2 million
How many were jabbed?

>4+ exhaustive rounds
that's why I completely stopped applying for jobs like a decade ago
to me a job should just be a job, they aren't looking for perfection, just a reasonably competent person who won't cause problems
but shit has turned into a reality show where they make an enormous fuss about every single candidate (probably related to the ever increasing bloat of HR which has to justify its existence)
I have the skills, I'm not crazy, I don't have a criminal background, what's the fucking problem? but no, they have to engage in elaborate psychological games to fill their time and justify increased budgets
I'm glad corporations are reaping what they've sown, by hiring a bunch of useless women and niggers and trannies who are rapidly destroying all productivity
white men don't need to actively attack the system, merely withdraw all support and it will collapse all on its own

Attached: code.jpg (1400x814, 446.02K)

>Shame
Nobody gives a shit about the opinion of some voice on the internet

The collapse is coming. Get to a rural area, build your own cabin, and start growing and hunting your own food.

PAY MORE

Attached: 6611F457-4C7B-4B59-8CAC-C7BCBFE5A63F.jpg (1280x1280, 1.15M)