What does China gain out of arming hundreds of thousands of Canadians with reliable semi-automatic rifles at an...

What does China gain out of arming hundreds of thousands of Canadians with reliable semi-automatic rifles at an affordable price?

Attached: leaf specials.jpg (1208x639, 265.34K)

Who cares just buy one

Checked and fpbp. If the Bugs are making them accessible. Get one.

Attached: 1644446371194.png (499x540, 56.53K)

what's that gun on the bottom?
I know the one on top is a famas

Also FAMAS

Money?

>china
>reliable
only reliable product China exports is fentanyl.

Not much. Those are pretty unremarkable and middling if not worst in class at almost everything they do. We have much better options for space gats over here. Picrel is underrated as fuck IMO.

Attached: images (39).jpg (355x142, 8.78K)

Fpbp

Also, a bump for an excellent post.

Firstly I think it was a business/corruption move. It was probably used as a (semi-legal and CCP sanctioned) avenue to unload a huge surplus of 50s Era SKS rifles, the rebarrled T-97 rifles, as well as vast quantities of old corrosive 7.62x39 etc.

Why the decided to try to retool and capitalize on a western market for rifles like their M4/M14 clones is beyond me. Perhaps a cheap attempt to flood adversaries countries with cheap chinesium clone rifles in anticipation of some sort of hybrid war that it will provoke.

A more appropriate question is how do you think all the Chinese (and Israeli, oddly enough) weapons managed to avoid the most recent government bans on firearms in Canada?

it's a chamas

Fuck your bullpups give me a g36c

Chaos, but you fucks aren't going to do anything with them.

Dont need that chink garbage

Attached: 46.jpg (720x1156, 149K)

>vaporware
wow great suggestion user

>

Attached: alibroker.png (1850x664, 95.24K)

There's a lot of marxist death to go around bud

>invent guns
>never win a war
i'd hate myself too

>chinese self destructing garbage
>canadians try to intervene as china invades
>every armed canadian explodes the second they try to pull the trigger
They're playing the long game.

/thread

Kinda like the mystery pallet of bricks dropped off for Antifa in BLM summer riots. Weird

>chinese self destructing garbage
part of the reason T97 and T81 are popular is because they're much more reliable than the domestically produced AR180 clones.

Couldn’t kek harder if I tried