Private security shoots customer in parking lot of store

Video
bestgore.fun/w/g8PicsogHMLaeJCRBbw2Rz

Article
oregonlive.com/crime/2022/08/bodycam-video-shows-60-second-encounter-before-guard-fatally-shoots-portland-man-experts-say-this-is-a-list-of-what-not-to-do.html

This guy took shit a little to personal. You can tell he wouldn't make it as a cop.

Let's skip all the obvious of how he conducted himself. Obviously garbage Obviously going in the slammer

Let's play what if. Let's replace him with a real cop. Everything played like it did accept our replacement doesn't reach in the perps vehicle to spray O.C. like a complete jackass.

That being the only difference in the scenario. Now does our cop get a murder indictment?

I bet my bottom dollar the IA returns justified use of force

Actually I recall some old videos in the past that would actually show it would be ruled justified.

Attached: Screenshot_20220822-194820_Chrome.jpg (1080x2400, 656.68K)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtu.be/6Dx3wVuR-wQ
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

What color was the guy he shot?

The difference is that a cop has some level of authority. A rent a cop doesn't.

methican american

I support the right of store security to shoot shoplifters and tresspassers.

he tells dude to leave.
he attacks their vehicle
he stands in the vehicle's way to prevent these people from leaving

he's fucked

yeah that was insanely retarded to blind people who were just about to leave

Now you got the Grammy ass stank ass Oregon politicians jumping into action swooping in on their clown car freak show parade to say shit like

"Ah sheeit nigga we kangz and sheeit. We will investigate all the security companies examine process and training. We fittin to make some good money of dees here business fines"

These politicians getting caught trafficking kids child molestation drinking driving engaging in prostitution yet they love when the opportunity presents itself to point the finger at a business and claim something is a massive problem when its not true. Fucking hypocrites every last one of the these filthy politicians

>he tells dude to leave.
>he attacks their vehicle
>he stands in the vehicle's way to prevent these people from leaving
>he's fucked
Not only all that, but even after the driver did the wrong thing and drove the car towards the security guard, he had backed up, and parked the car before the guard pulled the trigger. The danger was over. Security guard is a mouthbreather, and is about to get life.

> when you love the goyslop store so much you just want to cherish and protect it and are willing to end up doing 10+ years in prison for it
This security guard is one of the goodest of goys for sure

why does the camera change to the security camera when the car moves?

I'm watching Spiderman 3 rn

These cock sucking politicians never fail to make a mountain out of a mole hill. They acting like this is some private security sector crisis in America

I gauranfuckintee you that these politicians got dollar signs in their fucking eyes. At the very least its a public relations stunt to make it look as if official police blue line is the only bitch niggers capable of providing security. Second public relations stunt is to point the finger at someone else/business/entire sector so to take the heat of their filthy ass nigger cops

Then you got the fines coming for private security firms in that area hell maybe these niggers will make such a big stink over this shit that the campaign will spread state wide

Fuck you politicians WE SEE YOU. IT MAY BE DARK TIMES BUT I STILL SEE YOU NIGGERS

>security tells people to leave
>people are getting into their vehicle
>GET OUT OF THE VEHICLE because ????
>pepper sprays them because ????
>security is to the right
>driver goes left to leave
>security's car is in the way
>driver would probably know that if he wasn't blinded by pepper spray
>driver reverses to go the other way
>retard security literally standing in front of the car he's apparently afraid of
>also conveniently blocking the only route out to leave
>security makes zero attempt to move
>guy taps the gas to tell him to gtfo of the way
> security guard shoots him

Guy is a wanna be cop and went way overboard. Idgaf if the guy is trailer trash meth head theif, the security guy was way out of his element and that's why what happened happened. If the exact same scenario happened with a cop the cop would also be in the wrong because you can't tell someone to leave, pepper spray them as they're leaving, demand they exit their vehicle for no lawful reason, then block them in, and shoot them. This is almost as idiotic as the simon says incident.

Good question i wondering the same

If I were to guess it was at request of prosecution. Because how hard he rammed officer doofus could sway public opinion on justified self defense

I wish we had a legal system where a jury could just watch the video and say "nothing of value lost. Not guilty."

>This is almost as idiotic as the simon says incident.
That cop was not found guilty, found employment at another police department, and gets payments for his "PTSD" for murdering an innocent man. Not a great precedent.

>I bet my bottom dollar the IA returns justified use of force
it's textbook cop training to stand in front of the vehicle to execute someone trying to flee. However security guards are held to a higher standard, this fat fuck was also telling them to leave while standing in front of the car so trapping people and holding them at gunpoint would give the driver legal justification to ram the guard.

Correct. Everything officer doofus does is wrong FROM THE START. Escalated the situation because he wanted the confrontation. Doofus took himself way to fucking serious and he took the last interactions he had with these 2 to heart. He couldn't separate himself from his bruised fucking ego long enough to perform his duties within the confines of his given power

There is no doubt he is going to jail. There is no doubt an inmate is going to turn him out. He didn't have permission from state to carry that fucking pistol yet he carried on his job anyways. Motherfucker wants to be blue Line hero but can't follow the fucking rules. Fuck him he pisses me the fuck off. He would have been just another dirty scuzzy cop

he already has like 10 charges 2 of which stem from the illegal use of OC spray, one for using it in conjunction of a firearm and one for using it unlawfully (initiating violence, incapacitating a driver, deploying it in confined spaces, etc.)

yep thats a murder what a retard

Another white man shot dead by a leftist in a leftist city.

>the justice outcome means the actions were ok

Okay, we all know he's guilty of murder and he's a power tripping douchebag. But I hate the husband wife more. I fucking despise white trash toxic couples like this with an asshole husband and banshee bitch wife. Reminds me of the couple who were bitching at the guy in front of their houses and he put a 5.56 in both of their heads. People like that always deserve to die, and I wish our legal system made it legal to kill them.

actually if they're hired by the actual property company and not the store on the property everything they do is enforcing PRIVATE PROPERTY laws that supercede actual cops unless "investigating a crime" or "were called by property management/their representatives" ie the security guard

i used to work for yale in nebraska and they had property owners that told us if we see cops around the bars doing nothing but lurking either get a case number/incident number that theyre currently responding to or kick then the fuck off property

I'm just saying that expecting anything to happen to this private security because nothing happened to a cop for murdering someone is illogical.

this faggot wanted to feel like he had authority for once in his life and now he ensured he will never have it. I’m not even anti cop but damn does this give me the same vibes as this police impersonator faggot from a while back.

>youtu.be/6Dx3wVuR-wQ

Attached: B6891D32-31CC-44CF-A357-757A1AB4F592.jpg (1242x689, 170.17K)