Being eaten ALIVE on Brazil TV right now, holy shit, he's finished. Dude is even stuttering

Being eaten ALIVE on Brazil TV right now, holy shit, he's finished. Dude is even stuttering.

Attached: Screenshot - 2022-08-22T204649.225.png (818x472, 371.24K)

the larp turn off VPN argencuck

only boomers and retards watch this crap anyway

It must be nice having only one channel. You can just say 'TURN ON BRAZIL TV' and you don't even have to guess which station.

Cannibalism on live TV is also a Brazilian past time I think we should consider adopting before eating bugs. I don't like chinese, too much MSG.

LULA 2022
13 + confirma

Não acho que ele esta sendo devorado mas ele não argumenta muito bem mesmo. Mas antes um idiota do que um bandido.

>QRD?
Why, over what? What did he do wrong?

mmm.. nachos

>Mas antes um idiota do que um bandido.
He is both.

real democracy is good.

Every election is rigged, from Trump, to Netenyahu to Bolsanaro.

The elites are purging anyone with any affiliation with the "alt-right"

CHUD bros? We're ok right?

Attached: chud done.png (640x934, 15.83K)

como eh que ainda tem gente que diz isso depois dele terminar de fuder a lava jato pros filhos dele nao irem presos. tanta denuncia nessa merda de corrupcao tambem, a vacina, os pastores, ja tinha a merda da rachadinha antes. tomar no seu cu hein. pelo menos antes so a merda do pt tinha bandido de estimacao. agora 70% da populacao tem. pais de pau no cu

Unfortunately you will have two choices. Given that, for me its Bolsonaro all the way,
if you are considering the alternative candidate, I won't be wasting my time debating. The only president to ever be sent to jail

Attached: 1656367342338.jpg (750x741, 244.3K)

For real this user is right. I cant imagine how any Brazilian would vote for.

Qualquer escandalinho do governo bolsonaro nao chega os pés do que o PT fez, mas enfim, vc quer o que entao? vai votar em quem? O jogo é esse, infelizmente

Bolsonaro should be in jail next year unless he makes a good deal with Lula, who is, after all, free and able to run thanks to him.
I'm not voting. Imagine thinking voting changes anything.

Attached: 1615217580045.jpg (1516x2048, 273.04K)

Presidential debate?
What is this about?

No, you're just a loser crying about being a loser. Funny how the same people (you) were laughing at "libtards" in 2016 crying because they lost, and yet you have turned into everything you hate. Fucking insufferable faggot.

I will never eat ze bugs but I will consider eating ze huehue.

You are Brazilian. You are basically an animal and you gave up slaves way way after America. Good fuck a little boy and get AIDS, then go get shot in the slums.

Não fez diferença, TCU, STF e STJ foderam de verdade com a lava-jato, mas com outro anão falou, o que o PT fez é 1000 vezes pior e maior do que esse infeliz sequer é capaz de roubar.

Love to see the PT cucks seething. Lula has downright dementia and an ex-prisoner but they're so absolutely indoctrinated and desperate they'd rather vote him over someone who statistically improved the country in every way.

Globo just desperately needed our man to show up just for a few minutes to generate enough ad revenue to not go bankrupt in a month.

No he's not top kek. Every time he starts to answer the shabbos goy William (((Bonner))) changes subject.

(you)

You guys also only have the illusion of choice. All your channels are owned by the same jews

o Bolsonaro é um traidor. Não importa o motivo, o fato é que ele matou a lavajato

Or...hear me out...radical concept here...
You STD-ridden favela monkeys produce a somewhat competent candidate without a sordid history of corruption.
I know, I know, crazy idea...right? Guess that's why you never achieve anything in that third world of yours.

>let me tell you about your country

Imagine the gall to say this while being an american lol, no self awareness whatsoever.
Please go to your own threads to discuss american bullshit, this board is full of it

Attached: image_widget_sqj7357x2nl01.jpg (300x300, 10.41K)

>vacina
lol npc

He's doing a live interview in a MSNBC tier tv company. He's being bombarded by 2 leftist journalists and he's doing quite ok. Op is just a faggot and possibly a nigger.

LVLA will help us make a united LATAM a reality once that AMERICUNT puppet cocksucker bolsoshit is out

Attached: 1661201264272580.jpg (701x701, 83.48K)