Meta

Who makes these rolling generals? They feel coordinated and unnatural. Any Forums threads are chaotic, we cannot agree on anything and it naturally evolves over time. These general threads are always extremely active and never develop.

Are they made by Any Forums as containment threads? Are they actually legitimate and some fraction of regulars prefer shitposting in familiar predictable threads?

Attached: chug.jpg (1080x1667, 304.71K)

vpn kikes fpbp /thread

uhg is made by jews and jew enablers
chug is made by chads

It was one General but the shitposting speed and the absolutely ridiculous levels of shilling from both sides caused a hilarious clusterfuck of threads so chaotic a visitor had no idea what's going on so eventually the two sides of Ukraine(Reddit) and Russia supporters decided to make their own Generals and the rest is history. If you pay attention you will find that /uhg/ is inorganic compared to /chug/, it's full of Redditors and CIA niggers as well as butthurt Poles and Ukranians while /chug/ is more of your classic /sg/ /ug/ Any Forums comfy shitposting and anti Globohomo

Attached: anball slashpol antiglobal globalism.png (585x560, 262.58K)

Attached: ntma.png (436x617, 22.83K)

Gtfo newfag every war had a general. Cant have a war without politics. Not everyone care about American politics.

Checked

Nigger do you know how many generals are in any other boards?

this board went to shit when they allowed the syria general
it basically just became a russian propaganda gateway

/uhg/ was the original threads about the war, but it was hijacked by nato trannies posting shit like pic related and pretending Any Forumsacks would never criticize Germany for any reason.
/chug/ was made so we could actually discuss shit without some glownigger or shill or absolute retard claiming that we're outsider newfags because we don't support the (((Nazi Ukrainians))).
If you want the proof, just look at how we had anons making OC with their GFs and frens until a tranny had to show up from /uhg/ and poison the well. Pic related. They're still mad.

Attached: 1648827357808.jpg (1354x2671, 816.96K)

What is /k/ if not an entire board of Ukraine/NATO propaganda? And you're mad that one General thread is pro Russia?

Attached: ukraine globohomo.jpg (2048x1393, 501.58K)

Attached: 6qskld.gif (260x114, 907.34K)

Here's the other related image. I should have put this one first, actually.

Attached: 1654115591661.jpg (1082x3840, 718.83K)

And for extra good measure, here's what he had before the well-poisoning /ugh/trannies showed up.

Attached: 1650941173816.jpg (1124x1296, 382.08K)

I went to /uhg/ the other day and saw posters defending homosexuality and trannies as normal and God-approved I swear to God if this shit doesn't get the 'ole red flags fluttering I don't know what does

Attached: Nato-wave.jpg (700x420, 82.51K)

And fuck it, here's one more. If you see "donbass trannies" they are actually Westerners and a prime example of what Donbass would turn into if NATO ruled over it.

Attached: 1648704413885.png (1335x647, 298.41K)

Kikes make them, Pages 1-3 are more often than not, shill threads. ignore any trendy threads, anime bitches or whore images and start at page 10 to see what white people post. Simple as. Pol is finished, its not good.

I dunno but they're dumb and i can't believe they're still going. i wonder what an honest percentage of posts are bots. gotta be more than two.

Attached: hmm.gif (365x498, 1.31M)

I make both of them and watch them fight each other. It’s the closest to a Jew i’ve ever feel

/uhg/ is maintained by Ukrainian refugees who want to go home but can’t or they’ll be drafted. /chug/ is the typical waifu shitposter that posts bait hentai images. The geopolitics general is where you get honest news about the war.

/chug/ seems to be /sg/ people

>why is western english speaking site nit fair
because we arent russia the middle east you moronic fuck.
Why isnt there a pro-nato webboard in russia you sneaky rat?