Normies are fucked

normies are fucked...

Attached: file.png (982x831, 745.94K)

I was such a waste of money, good lord.

its not my problem

>why aren't white people having children?
Capitalism

I thought this was just another niglet lol

Attached: Screenshot_20220822-183750_Brave.jpg (753x884, 186.12K)

LOL

Kek made my day

The nigger gets EBT and section 8 anyway

That's just Gohan's latest transformation and Piccolo is now some sort of God Slug. Jesus the new movie is a trainwreck

It didn’t say who was paying, just how much it costs. But ebt and section 8 also pays for a class of leeches known as government employees.

Bullshit. 5k a year.

>$18k/yr
If you can't find bargains in a country run by jews, maybe you're too stupid to be reproducing.

>$18,000 a year

Wow, imagine how much it must cost these people to just be alive themselves. That's like saying that if you don't make at least $54,000 a year in your household, you can't keep a kid alive at all on top of the mother and father.

How much do you think it costs to get your ass wiped by some negro that will beat you when he's in a bad mood? I will be voting for involuntary euthanasia when it comes around and so will my kids and their grandkids.

You can practically smell The narrative of $300,000 reparations.
Only niggers could fail to keep an aloe plant alive.

Attached: 1661077561348316.jpg (641x530, 31.26K)

It really does look a niglet in the thumbnail, kek

We need to just abolish capitalist garbage like birthday parties or christmas presents. In the past you would just work the farm and tell the fag to just move them legs.

Do you feed your children with dog food. B-based capitalism

>food
Not more that $600 per month for a family of 5
>housing
>couple with babies: studio
>couple with only boys (or only girls): one bedroom
>couple with boys and girls: two bedrooms
Parents can sleep on a pull-out bed in the living room.
>haircuts
Clippers are a one time cost of $50.
>sports
Literally the cost of a ball. If they want organized sports, the. Can play at the park with others or can join a school team.

>More welfare spending in the past two years than WWII
Ok faggot

Attached: 13737275.jpg (2633x1755, 518.13K)

LOL
How the fuck can you let an aloe plant die?
Ever had one?
It takes practically nothing to keep them going but this one is either already dead or nearly so.