Burnout from work

Bros I can't sleep. My mind is racing and so is my heartbeat. Too much responsibility at work. Chest pain which goes into left arm as well, digestion problems, anxiety, panic attacks. Is this burn out syndrome? Pls help, I'll see my doctor tomorrow anyways

Attached: 1648960461148.webm (480x480, 480.68K)

Other urls found in this thread:

purebulk.com/products/clif-highs-pure-sleep
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

Have you tried saying the N word?

Melatonin, zinc, C, K2/D3 and a B complex an hour before bed.

Also this…
purebulk.com/products/clif-highs-pure-sleep

Yes I want to hear it all the way from austria..my heads out the window..I'm waiting

Fuck you Roko

thank you for making money for jews, you dont get a reward because stupid goyim dont deserve them. see you on monday, bright and early!

Attached: s.jpg (640x360, 31.98K)

stop smoking pot, and also you may be working with a mid-level narcissist

bootstraps goy
i got mine poorfaggot

kek nigger im literally on the clock shitposting and jerking off

>work
just stop being a wagecuckie

I don't do any drugs friend

Maybe tomorrow, I'm barely phoneposting at the moment. I made a tea

>Chest pain which goes into left arm as well

Go to doctor asap, this is pre heart attack condition. Literally what my father went through (before heart attack)

sounds like heartburn to me.
what is your diet like? try not to snack
eat starchy low fat meals, and eat less frequently, like twice a day. keep your mouth clean - brush and floss.

It's going to get worse, there is no stopping it, you're at a lvl 3, it goes up to 10 but you're still not at permanent 4 minimum yet.

Thinks are not going to get better, you do feel this way because you sense the bad that will happen, and those feelings are there to let you know. Prepare to feel worse, I is coming but good thing you can't stop it, watch it grow.

>thank you for making money for jews, you dont get a reward because stupid goyim dont deserve them. see you on monday, bright and early!
this user gets it

shit bro isnt that the type of dog that eats people

Attached: 1660486363643141.jpg (710x437, 38.5K)

Don't scare me like that mate

I had the same shit last year and doc said it's just stress.... Idk.. I'll see this week. Fuck

start doing drugs
its almost mushroom season

get some l-theanine
extract of green tea
not a depressant but will help with racing mind
you can also just drink green tea. don't burn it or it gets bitter

Shoot that ugly nigger dog. Then take this child’s evil parents to the town center and have rocks thrown at them

>just stop being a wagecuckie

Attached: 1658388849605192s.jpg (93x125, 3.12K)

inspiring

It's just life, OP. I hate that feeling, knowing full well I am going to mess up so bad, my body telling me exactly what is coming and all I can do is wait, it looming closer to me every second, everything is going to go wrong but it's like a conveyer you're stuck on and it will not stop only goes closer, and gets faster to that end you so wish would just, just not exist... it's, it's like you can't breathe even but there is no escape none at all.

Who can sleep like that? What are you going to do? I don't know, no one does, let the panic flow it's all there is and it's sad.

>Chest pain which goes into left arm as well
You got the case of unknown cause user.

Attached: 8E6234D7-C1B8-40A0-A95F-D0DA1106BC80.jpg (1020x576, 183.09K)

>jpg
you just posted a wagecuckie, bong/paki

>B complex
what this do? only thing i don't take
>$44 for fucking magnesium and a "proprietary blend"
come on goy, you are smarter than this!