Donald 'Orange Retard' Trump representing himself in Federal court!

>He who represents himself has a fool for a client
twitter.com/TristanSnell/status/1561824638396661760

Attached: 1648171208040.png (588x448, 66.76K)

Other urls found in this thread:

cnn.com/2022/08/22/politics/donald-trump-special-master-request/index.html
fastcompany.com/90779881/who-is-trumps-billiondollarlawyer-defending-him-in-the-georgia-election-probe
twitter.com/TristanSnell/status/1561824638396661760
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

>couldn't find anyone to represent him
Doubt. Jew lawyers love money more than anything

>says the increasingly nervous man for the 491st time

Most politicians are former lawyers. Retard alert.
Also, not paying 33% of your payout settlements to lawyers is pretty based. But you wouldn't understand because you are low IQ.

If I had a dollar for every faggot that said "times up for the stupid orange man" and was wrong, I'd have a bank account filled with soon to be worthless money.

probably because he can't show the documents to anybody.. they aren't cleared for it.

just a thought

Your dumb reddit meme's about law don't apply to Donald Trump you retarded faggot. This is politics and he is a master of politics.

Holy shit, the Justice's departments case is so fucked up his lawyers told him all he has to do is say 1 thing, invoking 1 law that is on the books. Trump is doing it for the lulz. Gonna say "Your honor I invoke Title 18 section xyz of the United States code", win, and then go on social media about how he just beat the Justice department at their own game. This is going to be glorious.

I'm thinking he will be fine.

He is not, but keep spamming this, you are coming apart

>represents himself
>(possibly) does a shit job
>they throw the book at him
so they throw a former president in jail...that'll go over super dooper with half the population.

>Donald Trump couldn't find anyone to represent him
HAHAHAHAHAHAHA
It's probably a stunt. I wouldn't be surprised if he had a team of lawyers advising him or if he just took the 5th over and over again.

> doubt
Anyone who believes a man who was elected president could not find a lawyer is not to fit to leave the house without a crash helmet.

Attached: 1638669908629.jpg (693x633, 57.21K)

>Doubt. Jew lawyers love money more than anything
here's the filing, no lawyers listed

Attached: 1641483400394.jpg (1073x448, 44.08K)

I think so. The powers-that-be are such self-satisfied mid-wits that it probably actually is just this simple.

Are they done "gathering information" yet? Will the "trial" finally start?

How much information is enough anyway?

>Doubt. Jew lawyers love money more than anything
not when it means the fbi is going to come after you and find any possible reason to fuck you
all of his prior lawyers are getting fucked

It's fucking retarded, and if it were true then who the fuck is his "legal team" talked about by CNN?

cnn.com/2022/08/22/politics/donald-trump-special-master-request/index.html

Also, who the fuck is Drew Findling referenced as the "billion dollar lawyer"?

fastcompany.com/90779881/who-is-trumps-billiondollarlawyer-defending-him-in-the-georgia-election-probe

Yeah they're really embracing their Pinkerton origins.

>all of his prior lawyers are getting fucked
This is, with no hyperbole intended, the greatest violation of a former President’s civil rights in the history of our nation.

>Source: Some cherrypicked Literally Who TwatterBot
Fucking neck yourself OP

Attached: 1660416603838242.png (1788x996, 168.44K)

> most politicians were lawyers
Yea most, excluding your dumbass daddy’s boy who doesn’t read and barely got a “business degree”
hahaha holy shit we’re reaching unimaginable levels of conservative cope

Ok qtard. Go back to Facebook faggot

You missed a step.
>Sees the prosecutions case laid out in detail.
> Claims incompetent representation to get appeal.
> Hires team of Lawyers who now know what to expect

>pro se is opt in
>LOL HE NO GET LAWYERS TO BACK HIM
Ideology should be determined before anyone enters law to prevent emotional liberal retards from making completely brainless statements.

Naw. Orange nigga goin to jail

> hyperbole
Noooo they got a warrant and took back the shit Trump stole to use to sell to the saudis nooooo why’d he have to get investigated for commiting a crime like all the other criminals we get excited about

>>He who represents himself has a fool for a client
>twitter.com/TristanSnell/status/1561824638396661760

Mark 13:11 Motherfucker.
He's doing exactly what reasonable people should be doing.
I don't care what your opinion of Trump is, but if you don't realize by now that "it being a bad idea" for an innocent person to "represent themselves" is a shame on the system of law and not on the individual, you have a long way to go.