I have ultimately realized why we won. It is because we wanted to win while you goys didn't...

I have ultimately realized why we won. It is because we wanted to win while you goys didn't. You wanted to win in the same way that you would like a 5 star steak dinner. Sure you'd enjoy it if it fell out of the sky but you don't want it enough to go out and spend what it takes to get it. Victory and steaks do not fall out of the sky so you get neither.

We were willing to do what it takes to win. It took multiple generations devoting their entire life to conqueror your institutions. Decades of work, with so many setbacks and sacrifices. To get just one of our kind in an institution took thousands of dollars to get the degree, years of training, and still more years networking, all to get one position which in the grand scheme of things made only a tiny difference and who's work could all be undone by circumstances. It took a centaury of Jew passing on the torch from father to son to grandson to great grandson. And that is why we won.

You want to win without having to spend thousands of your own dollars. Without years or decades of devoting your life to a single task. And you want no risk or sacrifice. You want sweeping change NOW and will become disinterested and upset in whatever task you attempt if it doesn't show instant results. You can't even form stable families yet alone intergenerational cabals. We were willing to have multiple generations oppressed but you are not willing to even RISK a single encounter with the Fed. In your dreams you need to merely "believe" and Jesus will solve all your problems for you or "redpill" someone and they will overthrow us in a single night of rage. The common theme is you want results NOW without personal risk or sacrifice. But ultimate victory cannot be won without risking everything, sacrificing all, and with decades if not centuries to see any results.

You don't want victory because you don't want to do what it takes and thus deserve only defeat. Now go ahead and screech because that's all you can do.

Attached: 11.png (2531x2918, 124.07K)

Coacher Jew is Cosher

you constructed a game which people didn't care about winning. sounds like a very shitty game. what do you think the people who decided they didn't want to play that game are doing right now?

YAHWAH will intervene on His children’s behalf. He will not let this play out to our complete destruction, but will stop it short. “For he will finish the work, and cut it short in righteousness: because a short work will the Lord make upon the earth.” (Romans 9:28)

The Party seeks power entirely for its own sake. We are not interested in the good of others; we are interested solely in power. Not wealth or luxury or long life or happiness: only power, pure power. We know that no one ever seizes power with the intention of relinquishing it. Power is not a means, it is an end. The object of persecution is persecution. The object of torture is torture. The object of power is power. Now do you begin to understand (((them))))?

Is today the day we’re supposed to put up pictures of cats?

Yet again the eternal kike misses the forest for the trees. Eventually people will get upset, flip the board, murder everyone in charge, and expel the Jews.

Jared Kushner is the dirty Jew that informed the FBI on Trump. Is that what you mean by winning you dirty Jew?

So many words, Shame I won't read, used to be Chucks now it's called Sneed

Attached: 1634863493907.jpg (1440x608, 495.49K)

Their religion, culture and institutions turned them into sheep.

Like sheep they are waiting for someone to save them. They want to watch it happen on television or the internet. The last thing they want to do is participate. That might take effort and they might have to get their hands dirty.

But you lost the game as well.. You made all the other races hate white people and want to kill off white people.... But guess what you look like? And the best thing is that you can't blend in with them like you did with us.

You also forgot that white people are the most peaceful people you'll ever know, until we aren't.

Yup. You may finish off white people, but they are going to kill you.

And here we find you haunted by unspoken suspicions

All the other races are going to get together and agree to exterminate you.

By exterminating whites you have exterminated yourselves.

The wonderful new mixed race that your evil books tells you to create has a name:

Amalek.

>He thinks everything jews did is "winning"
Nigger you literally built a world based on "dependence" and "exploitation" and you literally specialized on it. Do you know what will immediately happen once you defeat your "amalek" once and for all?
Pro tip: it isn't paradise. You will cannibalize your own kind, you will fall prey of your own tricks leaving behind an amorphous brown horde that will revert back to pure animalistic barbarism.
Do you know why i know this? Because it's already happening.
Congratulations on your win kike, the final prize will be the grave near your dear amalek

Attached: 1629456072644.gif (245x265, 1.2M)

fucking kike kill yourself. I pray to God I never find you in my presence or so help me God I will rape the nose out of your pathetic jewish bloodline. I advise you spend every moment of every day praying to yahweh that I never cross paths with you, otherwise you will experience a rapture never before seen in your pathetic, demon worshipping religion. Go back to sucking Moloch's cock and sacrificing newborns you disgusting kike.

>revert back to pure animalistic barbarism.

No, they will gang up and kill all the Jews. They have ended themselves. Jewish dominance only exists because of white guilt. Because of European empathy. Neither of which is of the same sort in other races, and no other race has been made to feel in any way spiritually and morally indebted to the Jew, although they may be indebted in fact by their spiritually bankrupt and morally degenerate and exploitative financial control system.

Hi room!

Whether Jews or Europeans triumph is ultimately a matter of galactic importance. It will determine whether Earthlings are considered good or evil by our galactic neighbours when we eventually travel beyond our solar system.

>I have ultimately realized why we won. It is because we wanted to win while you goys didn't. You wanted to win in the same way that you would like a 5 star steak dinner. Sure you'd enjoy it if it fell out of the sky but you don't want it enough to go out and spend what it takes to get it. Victory and steaks do not fall out of the sky so you get neither.
>We were willing to do what it takes to win. It took multiple generations devoting their entire life to conqueror your institutions. Decades of work, with so many setbacks and sacrifices. To get just one of our kind in an institution took thousands of dollars to get the degree, years of training, and still more years networking, all to get one position which in the grand scheme of things made only a tiny difference and who's work could all be undone by circumstances. It took a centaury of Jew passing on the torch from father to son to grandson to great grandson. And that is why we won.
>You want to win without having to spend thousands of your own dollars. Without years or decades of devoting your life to a single task. And you want no risk or sacrifice. You want sweeping change NOW and will become disinterested and upset in whatever task you attempt if it doesn't show instant results. You can't even form stable families yet alone intergenerational cabals. We were willing to have multiple generations oppressed but you are not willing to even RISK a single encounter with the Fed. In your dreams you need to merely "believe" and Jesus will solve all your problems for you or "redpill" someone and they will overthrow us in a single night of rage. The common theme is you want results NOW without personal risk or sacrifice. But ultimate victory cannot be won without risking everything, sacrificing all, and with decades if not centuries to see any results.
>You don't want victory because you don't want to do what it takes and thus deserve only defeat. Now go ahead and screech because that's all you can do.
tldr

Attached: 1650676018137.jpg (800x600, 157.06K)

Funny thing is jewish history seems like the criminal factions history here in brazil.
Theyre even paying for discrete criminal members to have a degree, law or accounting. Its funny the coincidences.
They are taking jobs in multinationals and even in the government.