Do you really believe there will be an apocalypse and the second coming?

Do you really believe there will be an apocalypse and the second coming?

Attached: i-2 (19).jpg (899x601, 109.94K)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtu.be/sQC_2OlF4xQ
youtu.be/fKyqvToh_e8
youtu.be/WP5F72GxIkw
youtu.be/4sVR-wVCBvI
youtu.be/dte4jM3WjHc
youtu.be/QNQv99zMVtM
youtu.be/yvq7p7-rrWg
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

first a rapture

Where does the Bible support such an event?

nope

My girlfriends usually leave, they blame it on my one second coming.

geometrically speaking there is one every day... and at the greater magnitudes as well.

I believe in the past, gifted remote seers looked far into the future and tried to describe what they were seeing while completely lacking the concepts for what they were seeing.
These texts should be interpreted as elaborate metaphor, however they are accurate.
Also "end of the world" should always have an "as we know it" appended.
Most cultures believed the world is eternal and its permanent end or destruction wasn't even something they conceived of.

Yes it's pretty obvious. All Antichrists the past 2k years who killed martyrs will be sent to hellfire.

Yes and I expect it to happen within the next 12 years.

Thats not the Christian worldview and thats not how biblical prophecy works.

The vax fuse for the Tribulation has already been lit. If the cabal thinks they’re going to lose to the far right terrorists, they’ll launch the nukes which will force the ayys to intervene. Since the ayys watching over earth exist in higher dimensions, the Revelation that God exists will be as self evident as water being wet. The Rapture will be humanity boarding ayy spaceships and ascending into the clouds. Simple as.

the world is fake, does it even matter? if you're actually human why harm other humans? if you're a real person seek to destroy others?

the fake world doesn't even make sense anymore, why even create this nonsensical environment? if the possibilities are endless why put limitations on the wounder and joy? why even have separations of others suffering to begin with? it's all bullshit... everything leads to nothing, if you die, you cease to care, and don't know, if you live, you cease to care, and know, fundamentally if you further know what would stop you from simply reaching complete indifference and realizing the more you know the more it is the same as death, only to unknow and be reborn can you find joy in finding it all new again, but then why put reality into the depths of nothing but antagonism, misleading understandings and intentionally create realities which only serve the purpose of harming? how does this even serve a purpose? just to appreciate the relative polarity opposing such an experience? when it seems soo illusory and the mask is taken off, what matters anymore? what is there to find meaning if nothing is real? does love even exist? or is even the ideal just another form of bullshit that you are created to simply think might exist, but your entire construction of understanding in of it's self is set up to be false from inception, why is this the directive of that which progenerates? it seems purposed, but to what end? To serve a better purpose? or is it all just arbitrary...

The burden of proof is on you heretic, stop projecting. Where is “church” or “churches” after Revelation 4:1 (KJV) ?

Stfu freemason, poisoning well

There was never even a first coming. We're still waiting on the Messiah.

Unironically in modern Turkey. Ancient Asia Minor. Everything in revelation is addressed specifically at a specific church.

The apocalypse is literally revealing jesus as the beast. The fucking symbol for christianity is the poles of asherah,

what sort of radio equipment and knowhow would be required to hike up a mt and beam radio waves towards the moon on repeat until someone picks me up?
>die juden sind unser unglück

Close. It’s nehestuan poles, Asherah trees are the menorah.

Attached: F5A26848-29AD-4F1B-80E1-DC4A2BD6FB26.jpg (1200x1494, 869.72K)

i believe you're rapidly making slide threads

Revelation 3/10
Since you have kept my command to endure patiently, I will also keep you from the hour of trial that is going to come on the whole world to test the inhabitants of the earth.

Jesus isn’t going to kick the asses of those who’ve heeded his word and accepted his love. He’s pulling us out before the shit hits the fan. After it gets reallllly bad - during the second 1260 days aka Great Tribulation is when Jesus comes down with the armies of Heaven to stomp out the world and reset things for a Millenial Reign of God on Earth.

The cool part about this time, is that Jesus rules with an Iron rod. He’s pretty straightforward about things - no bs. Every year during the Festival of Tabernacles, each country is supposed to send representatives… those that don’t won’t get rain for their crops that year.
Zekariah 14/16

16And it shall come to pass that everyone who is left of all the nations which came against Jerusalem shall go up from year to year to worship the King, the Lord of hosts, and to keep the Feast of Tabernacles. 17And it shall be that whichever of the families of the earth do not come up to Jerusalem to worship the King, the Lord of hosts, on them there will be no rain. 18If the family of Egypt will not come up and enter in, they shall have no rain; they shall receive the plague with which the Lord strikes the nations who do not come up to keep the Feast of Tabernacles. 19This shall be the [i]punishment of Egypt and the punishment of all the nations that do not come up to keep the Feast of Tabernacles.

its the same tree in Genesis. Jesus/sacrifice is the fruit. I have never even heard of nehestuan, altho i recall some coptic heresy by the name

If you actually read it completely front to back, it’s all for 144000 jewish incels. Anyone that Jesus doesn’t kill just gets to pay tribute to those 12k from 12 tribes. Remember John was told specifically NOT to measure the court of the gentiles.

damnit. line upon line. show the verses to study

Honestly, I do

Nehestuan is the brazen serpent that YHWH had Moses raise in the wilderness. Moments after the 10 commandments said not to make idols. It was in the holy of holy for the next few thousand years, until hezikiah came back from Babylon. But then Jesus is compared to the serpent that Moses held aloft in the wilderness in Paul’s letters.

the rule with an iron rod part, what verse so I can check it out please

>slide threads
What is that

It doesn't. The Rapture is false doctrine. I have Biblical Evidence in the source langauges the Bible was written in to back up my claim, along what actually happens in the end. Here, don't take my word or anyones word for it. See for yourself and make a conclusion. God Bless.

Biblical Documentation on why the Rapture is False Doctrine

Rapture Theory Parts 1 - 5

youtu.be/sQC_2OlF4xQ

youtu.be/fKyqvToh_e8

youtu.be/WP5F72GxIkw

youtu.be/4sVR-wVCBvI

youtu.be/dte4jM3WjHc

Who is Antichrist?

Identifying Antichrist

youtu.be/QNQv99zMVtM

What is the Mark of the Beast?

youtu.be/yvq7p7-rrWg

It doesnt. Sorry, we all have to go through the pain, and it is coming soon.

funny cunt

You're already in apocalypse.
It just means unveiling.
It doesn't mean armageddon, hellfire, whatever.

the two perpendicular poles? Thats the asherah poles user. Its literally who comes to Moses to entice him...Ehyeh Asher Eyheh. Literally the asherah poles.