APPENING: Unvaxxed DENIED new boosters PART 2

Continued from previous thread:
you CAN NOT HAVE the new booster if you haven't been vaxxed with the original vax

>Who’s going to be eligible to get them?
>The short answer: anyone ages 12 and up who has completed a primary vaccination series, a Centers for Disease Control and Prevention spokesperson tells CNBC Make It. It’s unlikely to matter whether you’ve received any other booster doses or not before, the spokesperson says — but if you’re unvaccinated, you won’t eligible for the updated formula until you complete a primary series with the existing Covid vaccines.

cnbc.com/2022/08/20/omicron-specific-booster-shots-are-weeks-away-eligibility-guide.html

Attached: D98F202A-5B20-4CA6-B8BD-5E0470D65C29.jpg (750x312, 173.85K)

Other urls found in this thread:

tandfonline.com/doi/full/10.1080/14760584.2022.2077196
naturalnews.com/2022-08-17-elemental-analysis-results-released-vaccine-clot-composition-not-blood-clots.html
bitchute.com/video/XLzc1r60idDY
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

>ITS HAPPENING!!!

Attached: 1644582706013.jpg (600x800, 104.49K)

>You have to take the old ones that don't work and carry a risk of really fucking you up
Gotta love our PharmaCorp overlords

How is this a happening? Obviously they’re not doing boosters before you’re vaccinated.

Remember herbs in options fields

OH DADDY BOOST ME HARDER OH YEAH

Attached: poopjar.jpg (1000x7450, 1.25M)

>he thinks it's a "vaccine"
>the original clot shot doesn't even protect against the new variants
>BOOST ME HARDER
kys shill

It's because of original antigenic sin. They want to ensure that the first version of the pathogen you see is the Wuhan strain from 2.5 years ago, which will prime your body to fight a disease that doesn't exist anymore, then become incapable of adapting once it's infected with the Omicron strains. It makes you dependent on their immune-system subscription service.

Or put in greentext:
>Hey guys a novel pathogen is out. Let's isolate the spike protein from the capsid and ignore 99% of the virus
>Let's make an experimental vaccine that targets only that spike protein
>Let's inject that into every human on earth, including toddlers, because only 1 in 5000 people gets heart damage
>Oh hey the coronavirus is mutating like every previous coronavirus on the planet
>Oh no we primed the immune system to only recognize the original spike protein
>Oh no everyone's immune systems are producing non-neutralizing antibodies targeting the old version, which facilitates infection
>Oh no we can't go back now, because "original antigenic sin" means that this priming can't be undone. Your immune systems are forever imprinted on a version of the virus from Wuhan that's completely eradicated by now and two years out of date
>Oh no it turns out Omicron is actually the peak mutation for pure infectivity, and we blew our wad targeting a less infectious version
>Oh no because of this vaxxies can get sick from Omicron once every 14 days
But wait, why not just update the booster shots with a cocktail of Omicron and inject people even MORE?
>O-oh fuck, i-it's not working! Even when we pumped monkeys full of Omicron-only vaccine, their bodies still reverted back to their Wuhan memory and made no antibodies specifically targeting it!
>T-that means vaxxies are stuck with original levels of protection: 40% against death and 20% against infection, and that's only for a month after a booster
If they had included more proteins from the viral capsid (like the immune system God gives you does when it fights natural infection) this wouldn't have happened! But they isolated just the RBD (furin cleavage site, the spike) and fucked around.
By the way, this has happened with every previous attempt to vaccinate against a coronavirus, and we knew it in Jan. 2020.

Proof: tandfonline.com/doi/full/10.1080/14760584.2022.2077196

Makes sense now why there are 6 empty slots on everyone’s vax card. Lmao

Haha sweet, those retards will leave me alone this time.
Except here in Bongland, the government bought all the dual-boosters even your feckless fda rejected so no doubt they'll want to boost even us purebloods. Oh well.

Bump

i'm just passing the message along. a thread that moved that fast deserved at least a second bake. i'm not talking about goldfish here, so don't shoot the messenger.

Attached: 15F3A616-A671-4F85-BD14-D6CB8484B49A.jpg (750x413, 192.65K)

lol, it's the EXACT SAME formulation (((they))) have been using all along. line em up, jabbed viggers!

THERE IS NO DIFFERENCE BETWEEN THE FIRST SHOT (PRIME)
AND THE BOOSTER
AND THE SECOND BOOSTER
AND THE THIRD BOOSTER

ITS THE SAME EXACT SHIT
JUST REPEAT INJECTIONS

THIS UPDATED VAXX WILL BE THE FIRST CHANGE IN FORMULA
ALL THEY DID NOW WAS UPDATE THE SPIKE TO BA1 OMICRON (WHICH IS ALREADY OBSOLETE ITSELF DUE TO BA5 OMICRON)

SOFTWARE UPDATES FOR YOUR IMMUNE SYSTEM.
YOU CANNOT HAVE THE NEWEST VERSION BECAUSE YOU DID NOT DOWNLOAD THE PREVIOUS SOFTWARE.
YOU CANNOT HAVE THE NEWEST VERSION BECAUSE YOU DID NOT DOWNLOAD THE PREVIOUS SOFTWARE.

Couldn't be more obvious this isn't about preventing covid. They might as well announce they are trying to kill people at this point.

>Yeah well guess what you CAN'T have the vaccine now! Ha! What do you think of THAT chud?!?!?!?!
What is this 3rd grade reverse psychology shit? lol

Oh no

>original antigenic sin
This term is pure cringe and instantly costs you credibility with normies. Use the term "antigenic imprinting" instead. You spergs really have no idea how to communicate properly.

They've completely lost their minds. And still people trust them.

>trying to kill people
"at least they didn't die of covid"
but they will counted as a "covid" death. lol

Attached: Apu Just Isn't Getting The Vaccine.png (423x408, 67.71K)

Announcing oregano is a reportable offence.

Oh nooooo I can't get boosted what ever will I do?!

Fine with me I wasn't going to take it either way

Oh noooo....that suuuuucks

Original antigenic sin is in fact a medical term, but when talking to normies I use the other medical term "immune memory." I also stress that original antigenic sin isn't necessarily a bad thing; some kids are lucky enough to be exposed to a strain of inlufenza that ends up giving them better protection from future outbreaks than others, and it lasts a lifetime.

Wtf is pony content, like my little bronies?

"original sin" is a big part of the abrahamic and mosaic code. basically, it is an ancestral karma that accumulates debt for four generations or four "years"

>you won’t eligible for the updated formula until you complete a primary series with the existing Covid vaccines.
do those vaccines even exist anymore? I remember there being a story about millions of vaccines expired because no one took them. Hopefully that means they threw them away, although I wouldn't be surprised if they've been injecting people with expired vaccines for the past year and a half.

Are they making omicron vaccines and apha strain vaccines now? Do they really think the unvaccinated are going to take those useless pieces of shit?

Attached: childhood alzheimers.jpg (750x864, 87.5K)

>makes you dependent on their immune-system subscription service.
sounds like them

Congratulations to all fully unvaccinated anons. You were attacked by the biggest psyop in human history and did not fall for it.

Meanwhile, those who did fall for it get to wonder what it is exactly that their new blood clots are made out of. naturalnews.com/2022-08-17-elemental-analysis-results-released-vaccine-clot-composition-not-blood-clots.html

Attached: a1ab09fcea6cbcc7a4f8ed5dd1e16d051e20840c3d983160cad9fb83d8ca0150_1.jpg (640x596, 71.98K)

By the time omicron booster comes out, there's already a new variant and it'll be milder and more nothingburger.

unvaxxed
uncut
unbothered
unemployment
downunder

Attached: 7A1A5BFF-F88A-43D5-90D0-A755BC20EB93.jpg (1058x762, 76.31K)

bitchute.com/video/XLzc1r60idDY

Attached: SmartSelect_20220822-194518_Brave.jpg (962x1021, 242.2K)

It won't be milder when your body pumps out antibodies for a highly specific spike protein from the 2.5 year old strain and thus makes non-neutralizing antibodies, which actually facilitate infection into your immune cells.
This has happened with every previous attempt to vaccinate against a coronavirus, btw. But we managed to do it in 6 months with 1 trial rather than 10 years with 500 trials. I heckin love SCIENCE

These clots creep me out more than horror movies.

I'm just not taking the mRNA/adenovirus/viral-vector death syrum

Don’t know bro. I’ve been thinking from day one that at the end of the day, they’re not gonna end up wrong. Like after everything is said and done, they’ll make it where you either get one or you’ll die. May take 20 years, but they’ll come out and say I told you so, even if they have to create it.

I don't know how you did it, but congrats. I'm in Texas. It was pretty easy for me.

>Pfizer’s “bivalent” shot, which targets both the original Covid strain and omicron’s BA.5 subvariant
>Moderna’s bivalent shot is expected to follow suit later, most likely in October.
None of this makes any sense.

>institution for population control
Hmm wonder why that never took off. The fact they even came up with that name proves just how far removed from the average joe these people are