Uncontrolled opposition

If Russell Brand, Tucker Carlson, Peterson, Andrew Tate, Alex Jones, etc are all "Controlled opposition". Who are the un-controlled opposition?

Attached: RussellBrand.png (484x409, 334.32K)

Other urls found in this thread:

bitchute.com/video/oHBmQn1zSapv/
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

Donald Trump

me

You and me.

Attached: Controlled OP.jpg (1062x1280, 171.41K)

come on CIA, why do you create these threads when you always get upset when someone actually tells you how it is

My neighbor Daktoa. His uncle is in the CIA and he sells me weed

wow get his pronouns right you shitlord
he identifies as mi6 not cia

we use same pronoun for both, we are immune to that particular mental illness

Here is the test. What gets promoted and tolerated on big social media platforms and TV shows? That's controlled opposition.

Only one man, but he died in 1945

David Icke

I don't think Alex Jones is controlled op, because they censored him completely and sued him for $50m, and even my normalfag friends think he is schizo crazy and believe the gay frog meme was just a joke

Anons
People who do it without any reward or fame

There isn't any
If they control opposition, they must control ALL opposition

Fpbp they've sunk so low trying to destroy this man. Now the average American has zero trust in their own government.

Jared Taylor i.e the only one banned from YouTube and even traveling to UK to speak

Jeffrey R Nyquist
jrnyquist.blog

Attached: 1630346322519.png (632x690, 669.02K)

If the person is in a contract with a media network they are controlled beyond question. If they are selling products/services related to their brand they are grifting

Sam Tripoli is pretty good

>Who are the un-controlled opposition?
i am

>Russell Brand
You think this goy wants to save the white race from immigration then I have a bridge to sell you

Me, but I'm an idiot.

?? do you not get what a controlled opposition is? you think the "uncontrolled opposition" is on youtube or msm??? think about what you are saying

siblings Monika and Alfred Schäfer

Attached: schaefer.png (578x284, 108.57K)

the correct pronoun for indeterminate intelligence agency is 'glownigger'

I could imagine this dude getting busted for smack or something naughty and becoming "Controlled opposition"

based

Alex Jones may be controlled OP, but he slips in perils of truth and conscience in his rants.

For instance in his most recent documentary he indicated that things are going to warp speed now, 1 year = 100 for satanic agenda.
Also mentioned he wants a relationship with God and to get out.
(So these informations in tandem kind of highlight the urgency for people to get right with God)

I mean, he may have been hired to fulfill a part but I think there's definitely a soul there, and if so I hope he makes it.

The problem is if you are raised in these Jesuit/Mossad/Satanist circles you are often going to have to get yourself killed to not get lost in the sauce in sinning. It's a hard pill to swallow.

Riley Reid is controlled opposition. I would like to make love to her, anyways.

this the vaccine salesman israel shill who left his supporters to rot in prisons is definitely not controlled op

Russel is not even "opposition".

me

William Cooper

probably those who are memory holed and can't get their work out there are the uncontrolled opposition..

Legend, RIP.

Steven L Anderson

bitchute.com/video/oHBmQn1zSapv/

Attached: MOIAZVRU6FSAFAL4ICWAR75VOA.jpg (1600x900, 70.15K)

Riley Reid for president 2024

Attached: Princess-Rene-Feet-2614085.jpg (1280x722, 141.77K)

the ones in jail like chris cantwell and robert rundo and dylan roof
they are usually genuinely crazy people though

Pentti Linkola, Ron Paul, Langan, Ernst Zundel (rip) Haverbeck, COdOH, kevin macdonald, Ricardo Duchesnes

Tom Sewell
Blair Cottrell
The Golden one
Mark Collet
Handsome truth

>if someone doesn’t get it 100% then they are controlled op

>Who are the un-controlled opposition?
the hells angels, or any vet living on the street

Ackbar Roguebama

Attached: E3C679FD-7DD3-49EB-B57F-4693D4BFCDE5.jpg (2048x2048, 1.23M)

Reviewbro

cat fitts, jeff rense, freeman fly

I think musk was the only one that called out the jews?

>If Russell Brand, Tucker Carlson, Peterson, Andrew Tate, Alex Jones, etc are all "Controlled opposition". Who are the un-controlled opposition
Who was that alt-right kid that was banned from every platform and even got put on the no-fly list?

Anyone who is silenced completely, thrown in prison to rot, etc. I don't think Alex Jones is desu, even his friend Joe Rogan got "the message" and abandoned him.

Attached: 5025506.jpg (750x630, 222.61K)

Kiwi Farms

people who post the word nigger online and scream it in public.

>the hells angels
maybe 40 years ago. they are a joke compared to what they were. i have insulted an angel directly to his face. he was alone and didnt do shit.

Attached: s-l1000.jpg (1000x859, 188.25K)

most of the hosts on RBN (and former hosts, incl John Stadtmiller RIP)
all of the hosts on Rense

Attached: file.png (266x400, 220.27K)

QRD on their views about le Holobunga please.

Mike Lindel

cryptic symbolism from my dreams, everything else has an angle to it

me...

>Everyone swapping tips on who to follow
THINKING FOR YOURSELF IS THE ONLY WAY NOT TO BE CONTROLLED

are truly mad bunch
absolute menace they are
uncontrollable to a tee

no the terrorista are the REAL controlled opposition.

Anybody that doesn't push the globohomo earth model, new age luciferian bullshit and other faggotry.

Attached: musk_mother.jpg (1242x1204, 276.81K)

RYAN DAWSON

ancreport.com

Us

Ben Shapiro

>Uncontrolled opposition
>Tucker Carlson

pick one innit

Attached: 1655236062026.jpg (387x461, 21.28K)