I'm here for the job interview

Attached: vf-522-john-fetterman.png (887x1331, 2.38M)

Hi! Please have a seat. Would you like something to drink? Coffee? Tea?

Is anyone caring that this dude had a vax stroke, was told not to talk about that stroke, but still has trouble now speaking without slurred speech. They blamed him for not mentioning he had a stroke, but chances are he was told by the DNC not to mention it.

>wears work jacket
>has never worked

It's extremely stressful being the mayor of a city of 1,700 people. A man only has two eyes, not 1,700.

he's wearing his comfy bum clothes that he wore most of his life lounging around the house like a bum.

>please take off your skin suit sir while we discuss your remuneration
>in lieu of a third week of vacation, as per your gravedigger duties, you would be allowed to eat one corpse per year. The choice of corpse is yours.

Health risk. Sorry, Our insurance would go through the roof.

I know it’s crazy but I kind of want to fuck his wife.
Something about her…

You got the job. You can now go tell your PO you found one

Attached: FaYrAXeXwAUyoLH.jpg (320x320, 37.53K)

How is that not fucking based? You trump fags and your oversized suits can fuck off. I’m pro basketball shorts and hoodies. The guys pro weed, pro worker and pro freedom… sign me up and take my money

>oh cool you dress and look like that too, welcome aboard brother

Attached: mutt.png (780x680, 326.16K)

Be sure to check out Mallrats 3!

Attached: 5592c7ceeab8ea0659169e92.jpg (750x1079, 117.37K)

From Wikipedia:

>Israel
Fetterman is a strong supporter of Israel–United States relations and said if he is elected as a U.S. senator, he will "lean in" on the "relationship between the United States and Israel". He said that the U.S.–Israel relationship "is a special one that needs to be safeguarded, protected, supported and nurtured through legislation and all available diplomatic efforts in the region". He supports United States foreign aid to Israel, including Iron Dome funding. Fetterman criticized Congressional Democrats who voted against Iron Dome funding, calling them "fringe" and "extreme". Fetterman has said he supports the right of Israel to defend itself and is "passionate" in his opposition to the Boycott, Divestment and Sanctions movement. He supported a law signed into law by Pennsylvania Governor Tom Wolf that barred Pennsylvania from entering into contracts with companies that boycott Israel. He supports a two-state solution and the expansion of the Abraham Accords, the Arab-Israeli agreements brokered under the Trump administration

Better choice than fucking Dr Oz or that mad lad Doug

lol, he looks like the giant in the movie Big Fish.

how can he have cankles and such skinny legs at the same time

How in the fuck is that my lieutenant governor? Is this just Tom Wolf's insurance policy to make sure no one pops him?

How fat are you?

met that guy, doorman at a west chester bar - died young

also doesn't look anything like him. also he had the biggest feet in the world.

Ha cope ya projectionist, post ur man titties then do it

Well, he isn't the most freaky looking bloke I've had the pleasure of working with.