Any PRO transhumanist media ? books, movies, games, manga , anime, anything

any PRO transhumanist media ? books, movies, games, manga , anime, anything ...
seems so rare and im tired of constant 'technology ... le bad' shilling

Attached: 1661209640641.png (1024x614, 95.45K)

Consider a suicide pod

bump

People have killed themselves before the pod and will continue to kill themselves long after it. Nothing you can do about it. Those pods atleast provide a fun and enjoyable way to go out.
Consider not being a retarded memeflag.

Attached: IMG_20220819_095106_357.jpg (853x1280, 159.98K)

Deus ex Helios ending
Fallout new Vegas Mr House
Freemasonry
Elon musk memes
Grimes “we appreciate power”

RayKurzweil singularity is probably the biggest pro transhumanist author in terms of popularity.

Pretty much any book jay dyer or Alex Jones cites.
The problem isn't technology. The problem is it's application in enslaving and culling the masses. It should be prohuman renaissance.

well now i just remembered in kenshi you can replace you limbs with mechanical ones you can run faster and use impractical heavy swords but there is a price to pay

Attached: kenshi peeler.jpg (352x485, 36.49K)

Read Nick Land

Attached: 1653544987513.jpg (622x319, 164.58K)

ur gay. post-humanism demolishes your worldview. prepare to embody the electron cloud you faggot.

Everyone is already comfortably enslaved.
Your christian gay fraternity club has nothing to do with transhumanism
Will check out
Where to start
>implying that's a bad thing
mortalfags... when will they learn
I played it it's a boring ass game

Attached: IMG_20220823_014737.jpg (1080x915, 273.92K)

try this; the only way to save anybody who got anything other than saline is to deliver the same gene therapy in reverse (minus the spike protein mrna). they pulled the trigger on the genetic engineering dialectic, as the dilemma is this: many people already received ‘gene therapy’ regardless of whether they wanted to or knew it or not. now you must either agree to further genetic engineering sanctioned openly by the govt or reject the entire technology all the while knowing the financial elite won’t stop funding it and neither will the chicoms.

>muh vaccines thread sliding
Don't care, didn't ask, never got vaccinated, never will. Don't care about retarded Any Forums rhetorics either.
All technology is inherently transhumanist, weather you like it or not. There really isn't a difference between wearing glasses so you can read better or wearing a sick augmented cyberarm prosthetic so I can slap your head 360 degrees around.

Attached: IMG_20220707_003459_743.jpg (1280x821, 115K)

>There really isn't a difference between wearing glasses so you can read better or wearing a sick augmented cyberarm prosthetic so I can slap your head 360 degrees around.
There is, but both are blessed

literally ANYTHING on goyflix

You're LITERALLY retarded

Attached: IMG_20220203_233529_224.jpg (1170x1161, 333.16K)

Also, as far as cool "tranhumanist" type works; read Marinetti and especially Mafarka the Futurist. Not necessarily transhumanist per se, but he provides an interesting technofetishist perspective on technological progress from an aesthetic viewpoint. Unfortunately most media tackling post-human intelligences or subjects approaches it from a distinctly humanist perspective. You can however, just watch this media and advocate the exact opposite of what it is trying to say.

Attached: 2be.jpg (400x400, 14.91K)

The story of humanity is transhumanism. From native American medicine to flight to cell phones. Transcending the limitations of our body has been sought after one way or another since the dawn of man and the emergence of higher level cognition.

...that being said,, there's definitely a limit we should probably talk about it.

>"This is Dahak," the voice told him, "Hull Number One-Seven-Two-Two-Nine-One, an Utu-class planetoid of Battle Fleet, built fifty-two thousand Terran years ago in the Anhur System by the Fourth Imperium."

>MacIntyre stared at the screen, too entranced to disbelieve. The image of the ship filled it entirely, seeming as if it must fall from the display and crush him, and then it dissolved into a computer-generated schematic of the monster vessel. It was too stupendous for him to register much, and the schematic changed even as he watched, rolling to present him with an exploded polar view of deck after inconceivable deck as the voice continued.

>"The Utu-class were designed both for the line of battle and for independent, long-term survey and picket deployment, with core crews of two hundred and fifty thousand. Intended optimum deployment time is twenty-five Terran years, with provision for a sixty percent increase in personnel during that period. Maximum deployment time is virtually unlimited, assuming crew expansion is contained. ..

[..]

>"Stop." MacIntyre's single word halted Dahak's voice instantly, and he rubbed his eyes slowly, wishing he could wake up at home in bed.

>"Look," he said finally, "this is all very interesting, uh, Dahak." He felt a bit silly speaking to a machine, even one like this. "But aside from convincing me that this is one mean mother of a ship, it doesn't seem very pertinent. I mean, I'm impressed as hell, but what does anyone need with a ship like this? Thirty-two hundred kilometers in diameter, eighty-thousand-ton parasite warships, two-hundred-thousand-man crews, vaporize planets. . . . Jesus H. Christ! What is this 'Fourth Imperium'? Who in God's name does it need that kind of firepower against, and what the hell is it doing here?!"

Attached: david weber mutineers moon empire from the ashes.jpg (750x1000, 130.63K)

>turning suicide into le quirky funzies is healthy for society

Go fucking rope yourself hedon

Depressed people looking for a way out don't really care about health of the society, like I said people are gonna kill themselves with or without these pods. You aren't solving anything by removing the pods. They might seem scary to you like half of the technology is to the underdevelopped and maladjusted boomer brain but it sure as hell beats drowning in cold water or breaking your bones from a ten story high building.
You had me up until limits...

?
I'm gonna look into it thanks
>You can however, just watch this media and advocate the exact opposite of what it is trying to say.
This is what I already do