New webb "telescope" image drop of jupiter

New webb "telescope" image drop of jupiter
Like not CGI at all kekw
Globeheads are so fucking stupid

blogs.nasa.gov/webb/wp-content/uploads/sites/326/2022/08/JWST_2022-07-27_Jupiter.png

Attached: JWST_2022-07-27_Jupiter.png (1646x1561, 3.1M)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=Ue2UH6a3X4Q
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

Not politics.

why is this board deliberately stupid, but only sometimes?

Imagine people believe this is real

Attached: JWST_2022-07-27_Jupiter_2color.jpg (3283x2829, 973.13K)

>why is this board deliberately stupid, but only sometimes?
This pole probably actually cleans toilets in German factory

Sorry it doesn't look like a real toilet.

Imagine being too dumb to understand how these visible light images are constructed.

This board is not "politics" either.

oh german scat based humor strikes again

Seems like they added a glow to make it more majestic. I hope we can see gold pixy dust surrounding the next planet

Clean it up jannyowski

He's beautiful and amazing

The two images come from the observatory’s Near-Infrared Camera (NIRCam), which has three specialized infrared filters that showcase details of the planet. Since infrared light is invisible to the human eye, the light has been mapped onto the visible spectrum. Generally, the longest wavelengths appear redder and the shortest wavelengths are shown as more blue. Scientists collaborated with citizen scientist Judy Schmidt to translate the Webb data into images.

In the standalone view of Jupiter, created from a composite of several images from Webb, auroras extend to high altitudes above both the northern and southern poles of Jupiter. The auroras shine in a filter that is mapped to redder colors, which also highlights light reflected from lower clouds and upper hazes. A different filter, mapped to yellows and greens, shows hazes swirling around the northern and southern poles. A third filter, mapped to blues, showcases light that is reflected from a deeper main cloud.

read nigger

nice
electric universe validated

It's all smoke and mirrors, they lie about literally everything else why would this one topic be 100% pure and honest.

Is NASA promoting pride month on jewpiter

sounds like explanation of stupidly generated cgi
there is no hope for you, I am sorry

it's fucking blue, flipped from a red state

so... space shizos dont believe in jupiter now? the well-poisoning campaign has gone too far with this one.

go buy a telescope you fucking retard.

sun is God, jupiter is Jesus, Saturn is satan.

Amazing
Bro they’re too dumb to get this don’t worry about it

There are photos of Jupiter that we took a long time ago that look nothing like that. If you look through a good telescope it looks nothing like that. I've been in an observatory before, and seen venus and mars. They don't look like what they tell us. Even my astronomy professor said there is something wonky going on at nasa. Why do they need to lie? Are they not doing the work and need to make stuff up to justify the money they ask for? Is there a more malicious reason?

If you’re into Babylonian shit I guess

>Deus est sol
>IVPITER EST IESVS
>saturn is satan the fag
Sounds reasonable. The ca'aba and the shit kikes put in their head look like tue cube of saturn.

Looks pretty cool to me. I mean I've seen Jupiter but not like that.
I mean why not spend all that money, at least it's not Israel or Ukraine.

>Jupiter is blue now
yea ok i dont give a shit

Post pics of your mom's Uranus!

what you should do is to imagine not being retarded

i took this with an 8" SCT...what's the problem? you guys don't like astronomy or something?
>10 min "video" of 12 millisecond frames stacked with autostakkert selected for best 20% of images.

Attached: OP_sucks_cocks.jpg (1196x798, 40.64K)

This is a planetphobe thread. If Jupiter wants to identify as blue who are we to say? Color non binary is a real thing.

(Yeah, it's not supposed to make sense)

Now Jupiter has a ring too and a Star of Solomon in the left part of the picture. NICE TRY JEWS!

>CGI
feel free to debate about what the planets are, but the planets ARE there retard. we've been looking at them through telescopes for fucking millenia, NASA didn't invent the planets and you are a faggot for giving them so much credit thinking they're competent enough to orchestrate that.

That's a whole lot of letters for telling us you're retarded.
>what's infrared

got to have flat brain to believe in a flat earth

Finally I could read Judy Schmid pilpul thx Raúl Golemez

They are poisoning it

Bro! I fucking love science! We should watch blacked.com videos and chug micro brew beers and laugh at religicucks. Heck, I'll even show you my funko pop collection

>Now Jupiter has a ring too
it always did, just significantly smaller than saturn's. It's fucking elementary astronomy you fucking faggot.

Never sure if this flat earth thing is just a really clever practical joke.

>Raúl
>Goymez

Blue=Lead,decay,death,curse

They are cursing him! Its a HEX

How can you be so retarded? Why did your mother have you? What was your father thinking?
Many questions.

>go buy a telescope you fucking retard.
I've looked at the planets through a telescope, they don't look anything like nasa CGI

Attached: 159987289736.jpg (650x441, 10.13K)

So ur a hexphobe now too?
I can't believe (you) people.

The ring is binding magic! Faggots bondaging my Jupiter! The 6 pointed star is the curse(hex) and blue is decay.

Flat earth / hollow earth

Just like with the moon landing, uneducated fools like you are so amazed by the accomplishments of mankind that you instead think a mass conspiracy is more likely. Seethe and cope in the face of science and progress.

Jupiter sucks in ayy spaceships and also asteroids with it's gravity. Say thank you Jupiter SIR!

lol

Maybe they were on to something?

get a better telescope, eyepieces, go to darker skies and attempt to understand image stacking

Attached: this_guy_sucks_cocks_too.jpg (772x514, 19.75K)

I can't believe you Jews (not people, aliens) either
youtube.com/watch?v=Ue2UH6a3X4Q
That's really not good, Saturn's rings got there in a human scale timeperiod. Its quite recent, it got there when he fell. He was the first angel, now corrupted.

>jupiter is black

Attached: TalesOfTheLost.webm_snapshot_00.33.420.jpg (1280x720, 238.63K)

Attached: CGI.jpg (640x640, 40.78K)

It's she/her. Or ma'am and miss if you like. Have some respect.

beautiful

Attached: moonfar.png (1653x302, 593.59K)

That pic unironically got a chuckle out of me but this gif is the most hilarious one to me, it's from the official NASA site, hard to believe I know.

Attached: DSCOVR-Far-Side-Moon.gif (720x700, 2.64M)

They are blacking it, these faggot gay alien Jews are humiliating us too.

Schizos have ruined this board