I don’t want to end up like this guy…

I don’t get why Any Forums is advocating marriage? When you know current marriage just doesn’t work for men anymore. You talk about preserving the white race and the nuclear family well I don’t want to end up like this guy.
>Inb4 Not all women aren’t like that, find a Christian conservative in the churches! No, all women turn out crazy and controlling in married life.

Attached: EE257ED8-FDAC-4974-9B98-E6C49B410387.jpg (1022x620, 147.15K)

What kind of idiot would legally bind himself to a woman, for THE REST OF HIS LIFE in the hope that she won't decide to DIVORCE RAPE him for half of everything he has worked his entire life for.
Words which are often used to describe women are "fickle", "changeable", "flighty", "whimsical".
Do these words describe someone who is capable of a LIFE LONG commitment to a legal contract?
No.
And the results are in. With 70% of divorces initiated by women. They get paid to divorce rape you guys. You pay them to do it.

Ok moshi
Get em young and train them

I wouldn't even want a bj from that demonic looking bitch

How the hell are you gonna get an entire wholesale's club from her?

Attached: bk.jpg (250x202, 8.42K)

The stats are in, bro.
Successful men marry.
Unsuccessful men don't.
Maybe it has something to do with you estrogen-rich fags having too much risk-avoidance to take the important chances with your life? I dunno. Just remember, a woman can't take away your nintendo switch if you never marry her, I guess.

How often do their kids vomit wtf?

Attached: 1661209563542805.jpg (156x325, 16.76K)

>Just remember, a woman can't take away your nintendo switch if you never marry her, I guess.
Last girlfriend who tried to do that got a firm slap for it.
Spent six hours in a police cell, but was so worth it to see the look on her face.

It's him that's putting up with the chart.
Do you not believe you would be able to speak up and tell your wife to fuck off with her chart?
Alternatively you could ust come out as a faggot

Someone do the edit

Attached: 123E8416-C34F-479E-80EA-241D2FE81AC1.jpg (1242x2059, 1.35M)

>These eyes want power over you

if you marry you admit you're a bitch and a cuck. it's not the 18th century anymore. women today are utter trash and waste of time who will try their best to cucks you, embarrass you and betray you the first chance they get.
regular beatings could have fixed them but now it's forbidden to hit them by law, so there is no cure for foids. let them rot alone or surrounded by pathetic cucks and shitskins

People in this thread dont realise the level of suffering of that dude. Thats what happen when you lack balls

Divorce rape = stingy ass cheapskates who don't want to cut in half everything earned during the marriage.
> half of everything he has worked his entire life for.
That's just not true. Never has or will be true. Nobody can force you to split whatever you earned before marriage.

Ok but you're like what, 5 years old?
So.

That chart isn't even that bad

It's a trap. She will force him to go on a shopping spree spending his money

Kys faggot

>Get em young and train them
Yeah, if you haven't deflowered your wife when she was 15 years old you're basically a cuck.
>I don’t get why Any Forums is advocating marriage?
Probably retarded boomers who believe they're doing a good thing by promoting (((marriage))).

Maybe that's how it works in your country bud but it's differently done in the rest of the world.

Fake and gay. Paid shill demoralization thread. Report, sage, hide

My man is slipping his own children ipecac to make them vomit so he can max out that blowjob row, fucking based

She cute

That man is either going to kill her, himself or cheat on her at some point in the future.

bet she ripped is cock off after that bj

All those are menial tasks that could be completed in a few moments. Why are they making such a big deal out of it. That broad looks loke a maniac though. Im surprised the "do the dishes" isnt the only one maxed out

Attached: Screenshot_20220822-184459_Gallery.jpg (1080x1496, 836.54K)

>that BPD blank stare
>calling him daddy
>making him pose like that to shame him
nope

shouldn't need incentives to act like a fucking man

Attached: Madness Of Perpetuity.jpg (1243x2059, 294.27K)

honestly why not just divorce at that rate
I'd rather be alone and happy

You just know she vaxxed all of her kids and is putting one of them on puberty blockers because she loves the validation from her friends for the "virtue signal".

You just know she is deff cheating on him with not one but plenty of guys and he is wanting to rape their daughter to assert dominance.

>disgusting kike rat face

The fake smile plastered on her face like some parody of a human being. The bitter honesty on the mans face. The attempt at humor that the woman definitely cooked up to get some upvotes on reddit. I feel sick in my stomach just looking at it.

Attached: 1629163554834.jpg (768x1024, 117.03K)