The sins of white people

I am an Indian who grew up in the suburbs of the American south. I was the only minority in my school aside from a few chinese people and african american people. Here are the kinds of things I went through from all the white people:
>constant racist mockery every single day, making fun of my name, my voice, calling me apu, talking about 7-11.
>no invitations or friendships with me.
>using heavy indian accents in my presence constantly to make fun of me.
>after two years no showed up to my birthday parties, I no longer celebrated it.
>I had a friend once until I saw he was mocking me to his friends, so I decided not to be his friend.

This only changed from the communities I formed on internet, and when I went to college for mathematics and was among people who are like me of all races, colors, and creeds.

I want to add my voice to this exchange that the criticism for white people is correct. I do not know what the solution is and I am a non violent person, but it is totally correct everything they say about white people. I don't feel glad for it, but this is why you have to understand why you are so hated. This is because you only wanted to keep the world for yourselves. You didn't want to let anyone else within your communities and welcome them as your friend. White people only care for themselves.

Attached: 1631402378133.jpg (500x642, 72.63K)

I'm Indian in Germany, grew up in India. I'm shorter than most Germans, but they see me they and are scared. You probably have a baby face.

go back to india you dot head street shiitter

white people built all the useful shit so either deal with it or go bury your head in a cow's ass mupat ranjul

Call me a dot head again and I'll fuck you up

As a diaspora Pakistani I suffered the same and it's awful and traumatizing as a child, White people are extremely cruel

you think it would be any different if a white kids was thrown into a class full of indian kids?

Attached: 1635644142282.jpg (250x206, 7.21K)

No you're a lying kike meme flag piece of shit, try again 'ranjeet' with an actual Indian VPN

Indian people don't understand how terrible they smell. I'm a white southern kid, we had one Indian kid in our school, maybe it was you and he smelled terrible. No one wanted to sit near him.

Your parents should have send you to a school in India.

DESI folk are know to be kind

Cope, seethe and dilate, kike.

Attached: sins of white people.png (1835x4350, 2.4M)

>Bullying doesn't exist because I was never bullied

It's not your race it's your personality OP,

Cry more faggot.
Go to Canada if you need a softer people to be around.

Access to White people isn't a human right.

>>Bullying doesn't exist because I was never bullied
kys meme flag

dot head poo poo

Oh great this thread again

Attached: angry-shut-up.gif (220x167, 409.23K)

So rather than learn from their bigotry, you became a bigot just like them? Am I supposed to feel sorry for you now?

Don't care. Pajeets don't even believe in God. Fuck off dot head.

At least half billion pajeets exist beacuse retarded christcucks can't handle their sick empathy

Attached: mother Tereza.png (700x460, 560.35K)

That boy should duck

>boohoo I got made fun of in school
Cry me a river faggot you're on Any Forums literally everyone here got bullied in school whether we were white or not.

I grew up in Texas. When we had a Bangladeshi transfer student he was swimming in white girl puss.

poo in the loo dot head street shitter

I'm Indian too and I grew up in the south as well, but I never got bullied or made fun of. I do feel I was excluded/ignored

Absolute bullshit.
I'm an immigrant from India and white people have been extremely kind to me.
In fact, the sense of community and togetherness I felt at the honkening protests overwhelmed me. These supposed "racists" loved my sign, they took selfies with me and hugged me.

Go fuck yourself, you lying cunt.

You have to do the needful on German streets, do you understand me poo
Now let the shit flow

Attached: 1660545391050945.png (1023x1022, 1.15M)

>I am a shitskin
Stopped reading, kill yourself immediately.

We will take over America from you white cucks and make akhand bharat!!

it's PASTA

Kind.... of rapey

Anything you blame white people for was generally jews

Attached: 1652211867115.jpg (480x466, 69.32K)

we would smell you coming from a mile away

poo poo dot head fo fuck your shiva

indians are perhaps the ugliest race, and it's made much worse by the fact that they are certainly the hairiest race, and their women are the hairiest
this is all severely compounded by the fact that the are the smelliest race by far - no other race is even close
your people have achieved nothing
your most famous person (ghandi) was famous because he literally did nothing
you are an ugly, passive, weak, unclean people
the icing on the cake, of course, is that you are too stupid to see this. it's almost tragic.

Your people are insufferable that's why they treated you that way. Plus shitting in the streets probably made you stand out alot

both of you should go live in india if you don't want to be minorities.

Then go back to your home country - Your people's culture created the mess there.