Why don't all the pro Russians on this board move to Russia

Russia is the largest country in the world, one of the most mineral rich countries in the world
According to you there is no globohomo or jobs or niggers in Russia, you talk about how miserable life in the west is because of all the blacks and gays and trannies.
You say joo money doesn't matter, so you should be fine moving to a much poorer country

So why don't you move there?

Is it because you are actually an incel neet that can't even afford a plane ticket. Rather than blaming yourself for being unhappy you Blane whatever Russian propagandist want you to blame

Attached: images (5).jpg (701x438, 20.48K)

Yep already on it

>if you like communism so much why won't you move there

What a fucking retarded argument. Imagine a dog shitting on your fron lawn every day. You complain about it and demand it to stop. You want your lawn to be like the other lawns. That doesnt imply that you want to move and abandon your home. It means you want the dog to stop shitting on your lawn. You can like certain aspects of other countries and dislike things about your own country. Crazy. I know.

Russian women are fucking babes.

You’re making a lot of sense OP

But you hate your home and all your neighbors

Who is 'you', user? Show us where the bad pro-Russian man touched you.

Why don't you move to Ukraine?

No. I love my home. I hate certain aspects of it. For example gender studies comming here from the US. Forcing us to massacre our language and using stars in words to be inclusive. A year ago people said its the mentally ill people wanting that. It will go away. Now its mandatory. Everyone has to use it. That is just the tip of a massive ice berg. Everything fucked happening in the US gets forced onto us through their cultural imperialism. Heck just last week some negro was shot after stabbing a police officer and we had massive protests because of that.

Because Ukraine is war torn shithole, and I am happy living in the west

Is it even possible to get in now?

People misunderstand Chug we are not pro-Russia , We just hate fucking holhols and trashcans.

Why isn't every retarded Ukraine shill moving to Ukraine?

Attached: IMG_20220730_233915_466-01.jpg (833x765, 161.86K)

Genocide all the niggers then, oh wait that is never going to happen, so you might as well move to russia

>Oh I have a scratch in my car. Time to get a new one.

I support Ukrainians killing Russians, I support my government supporting Ukrainians killing Russians, you support Germany being taken over by Russians

I wish I spoke Russian but I couldn't even learn Spanish unfortunately

shut up midwit

I'm not pro Russia, I'm anti Jewish

Why don't all the pro Ukraine niggers along with all the Ukrainians that abandoned their country move to Ukraine and die in the upcoming nuclear strikes?

>scratch
30% of your population are non European, you will never get rid of them, you ste delusional if you think otherwise

So move to Russia

Why are you anti Russian? Nobody gives a fuck about your gay banker war. Go suck some more of that WEF cock.

How about we send all the non Europeans to Ukraine to fight the Russians? If they want to mooch off of Europe, they have to make the sacrifice for it.

kek
Imagine that you don't understand what I'm saying, but I understand you just fine

because i want to undermine The Globohomo States of America from within

30% might be non German European, mostly Poles. We have 5% various muslims and 0.1% or something negroes.

So you want to suck Russian cock?
There is plenty in russia

Hit the nail on the head.

How about admitting that this will never ever happen

Just move to Russia

I don't want to
I don't speak Russian, I'm not Russian, it's not my country
And neither is Ukraine
I don't give a fuck about either one I just hate Ukraine because theyre supported by kikes
I'd rather niggers be killed than either Russians or Ukrainians tbf

I'm a citizen of Estados Unidos de América. I'll probably get buttfucked by a bunch of junkie gopniks at the airport.

Attached: 1661210767329.png (1080x1080, 560.56K)

Russia is not supported by kikes , this is the easiest point in human history to immigrate to other countries, move to Russia and be happy

OP is a giant faggot. KYS now!

Attached: GodHatesOP.jpg (600x673, 57.67K)

Nah, i'm good thanks nigger kike apologist. Fuck you and fuck Jewkraine

Why would anyone ever move away the name of the game is to demoralize undermine counter-argue protest and bad mouth foreign policy until Representatives get scared of continuing funding that is the true way of a fighter

Attached: 91a916bab7ad4da9a984d7f48d1afc8a.jpg (1920x1080, 137.25K)