SILVER ENDS YOUR PORTFOLIO

Thanks a lot assholes. I bought into muh "silber ends da fehd" meme and now I'm even more broke than before. The price of literally everything else is going up, yet these worthless jew rocks are going down. Fuck you. I hate you all so much.

Attached: JEWNUGGETS.png (1055x564, 60.99K)

Other urls found in this thread:

findbullionprices.com/closest-to-spot/
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

1pbtid..

EAT SHIT SILVER KIKE

Damn, I should have invested it all into the housing and stock markets instead, where they did not crash this much!

your momma

that’s not what the post count is for you fucking newfag.

Just in time for jp to clean house. You think if it freefalls a whale wont scoop the rest of the physical up?

I remember about 20 years ago when stores like Sears would leave display racks with sterling silver jewelry unguarded on countertops.

Sell it all
Invest in stocks

I'll buy them from you. How much you got?

then niggers happened

Nigger this boomer shit is useless

We are looking at a multi-year recession bud

A kike trying to revel in what he hoped would be a mass of anons buying silver after shilling silver for a year and a half since the gamestop thing. I'm pretty sure most anons have been aware of this.

>We are looking at a multi-year recession bud
2 more weeks, then my silver will be worth something

>NEWSFLASH- MARKET RIGGERS CONTINUE RIGGING!|
That's funny, now go try and get it for that price at a bouillon dealer. I'll wait.

Attached: jpmorgan.jpg (906x618, 110.31K)

>That's funny, now go try and get it for that price at a bouillon dealer. I'll wait.
you can get close
findbullionprices.com/closest-to-spot/

BUY HIGH SELL LOW

1400oz physical
5000 shares pslv

>I'll wait
2 weeks?

I'll see your two weeks and I raise you by 2 more weeks

>Thanks a lot assholes. I bought into muh "silber ends da fehd" meme and now I'm even more broke than before. The price of literally everything else is going up, yet these worthless jew rocks are going down. Fuck you. I hate you all so much.

That is fuddy, because I still have every ounce of metal I acquired.
Your not ingesting it and flushing it "down" are you?

Attached: Im Jewish .jpg (540x970, 130.59K)

Yeah. Precious metal is more of a multi-generational store of wealth, not a short term speculation vehicle. But it will go up again when the fed is next perceived to be "pivoting", probably towards the end of the year or next year.

TULIPS! THE FUTURE IS TULIPS BROS!

You should keep some physical silver and gold. You shouldn't put huge amounts into your wealth into that asset

>t. 500oz silver 5oz gold