Jesus fuck man, i hate leafs with such a god damn passion...

jesus fuck man, i hate leafs with such a god damn passion, sorry to be so on the nose but fuck me man these faggots are such cunts in every fucking thread, fucking bastard flaky autumnal lilting faggots. fucking iceland dick sucking fucking retards pompous ass fucking vampire ass pale garlic fuckers.

Attached: 1661200871403357.jpg (326x291, 22.81K)

teehee

Attached: feelingcutemaydeletelater.png (498x460, 67.81K)

Without us this sub wood collapse

Sorry for our WEF sponsored cringe glowniggers that post here fren, they can be really annoying and passive aggressive

who doesn't. they make gay post after gay post and they always support current thing like vaccines, george floyd niggers etc. it must be the ukrainian genes in them that make them gay.

Attached: ukrainians fucking brought multiculturalism into fucking canada leaf.png (1130x126, 25.54K)

based leaf

this board would not be as interesting without the leaf's sarcastic shitposts
I for one have developed a better understanding of leaf psyche being here
The media portrays them as polite pushovers, when in fact, they are quite intelligent ragebaiters
Looking at them through this lens gives me a better appreciation of the leafs I know IRL

Sad thing is they were the best shitposters only second to the auzzies.
Such tremendous falls....

Americans are truely jealouis they cant make br*sh seethe as much as canadians can

it seems our presence has stirred seething controversy

Attached: 124512312541.jpg (800x441, 48.41K)

sorry to hear about that mainlander, maybe you should go pound sand or somethin instead of shitpostin and crying when people disagree HAHAHAHAHAA

>fucking retards pompous ass fucking vampire ass pale garlic fuckers.

Says the Anglo…

The best shitposters come from the butthurt belt - poland, estonia, finland, lithuania, australia, romania

I agree. But I must ask, how is it Australia has a holiday for being a cuck?

Attached: 85415c6be95eda61e2f7b1866dec0784.jpg (600x360, 47.05K)

Leafs are infecting this board with lies and rhetoric that seems to directly affront the good nature of this republic.

Their leaders sacrifice children to bull-gods, hoping their mercantile economy stays atop the briny syrup whence the beast feeds.

America is in jeopardy every day the fiends are allowed to scheme in their northern dens. It seems to me that Canada must be destroyed.

Canadago delenda est.

Attached: 28498782-D098-4A1B-9F41-98D1682FB006.jpg (428x597, 133.72K)

you've got a license for all that hate??

lol yobs

If you think that those are actually Canadians you're fucking retarded. But you're in inbred islander so you're excused

Yes.

Attached: ZfKx0vvg.png (512x288, 168.02K)

I feel the same way about you, England. Shouldn't you be getting run over by a truck of peace or something right about now, anyway?

>Cuckdea shoves a dildo up your ass
>come to Any Forums to get away from it all
I understand the leafs and can somewhat sympathize. Not that we burgers are much better, we have our own retards to deal with.

Attached: 1644709924698.jpg (960x720, 171.52K)

You spelled Koreans wrong, Sukiyaki.

Attached: 39B7BF0B-AB33-4270-B8C3-F03810ED636B.png (651x699, 1.04M)

Leafs make me laugh and usually their shocking posts are shitposts to get replies. I'll take leafs over these God damn fucking butthurt polaks. They've had a Russian cock in their ass since the 24th of February

Top kek
dont make me laugh amerishart, Canada could invade and defeat your country in one WEEK

Special forces would invade through seattle taking the entire pacific fleet out of action by taking the ports. Lord Strathcona's horse would mobilize their 100 Nazi Leopard 2's across the border the sparsely defended midwest, securing the majority of american nuclear missiles which only have token diversity guards, while the primary thrust of canadian troops surround and control washington DC and the pentagon. You wouldn't be able to do SHIT about it as we completely dismantle your entire government and nuke whatever remnants of the american military try