AMERICANS ARE ACTUALLY IMPRESSED BY THIS PHYSIQUE

i just don't know what to say anymore. i think you guys are done.

Attached: fattyman.jpg (623x416, 52.13K)

Other urls found in this thread:

spectrumnews1.com/ma/worcester/ap-top-news/2022/02/17/the-brand-is-so-toxic-dems-fear-extinction-in-rural-us
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

that's a man.

Uncle fester?

I'd bet money he'd fuck you up monkey boy

grug make big laff
grug like laff
grug make people smile
grug like smile

not if i subdue him by sucking on his generous mantitties first though

he looks like a castrato

Attached: Caricature-of-Cuzzoni-Berenstadt-and-Senesino..jpg (1024x737, 448.94K)

>AMERICANS ARE ACTUALLY IMPRESSED BY THIS PHYSIQUE
Nah, they actually just like that his policies have had positive impacts on their lives. That and his opponent is a literal snake oil salesman from out of state who’s policies would fuck them over. I don’t think they give a shit about what he looks like, but it probably doesn’t hurt he presents himself as an average guy that looks and talks like themselves and people they know

Joe Rogan is taller than I thought

Fat with skinny legs. Isn't that a sign of medical issues?

Attached: c14b9de7f12bf1ee040b99fd79f073f4b9bb561c9f05648c77a41383e614-1200x900.jpg (1200x900, 73.04K)

is summer in usa, where is this pic from? never seen this guy

Attached: Castrati.jpg (426x1598, 107.32K)

Its literally a soijak retard

Attached: 1634382418607.png (580x1020, 50.86K)

just looked it up.. some random jew. who gives afuck

that is real ultimate power, right there. ready to flip out.

and he recently had a stroke and can barely speak now.. pa user here but i coudlnt care less about this election. i would gladly choose a turd sandwich or giant douche

is that Gru?

PA
>stroke
Yeah, that's accurate for Pittsburgh and all the surrounding counties. That's all Pittsburghese is. It's just brain damage from a stroke that makes people slur.

No one is impressed with that pathetic Commie. he is going to end up getting wrecked in November.

Butterbean

This is peak alpha performance. Euros are absolutely seething with jealousy.

Fester mode

spectrumnews1.com/ma/worcester/ap-top-news/2022/02/17/the-brand-is-so-toxic-dems-fear-extinction-in-rural-us

seems pretty based. making jews scared again.

Literal demon. Not voting for hisfaggotry.

Attached: peak east coast.jpg (762x808, 63.39K)