Blackanon here

I go to university and multiple white women have hit me up,

They clearly want the BBC but pol says racemixing is bad. How do I resist the urges?

Attached: what are you staring at.jpg (1606x2048, 361.71K)

That urge is why your race is the majority of DNA in the entire world. Embrace it.

Post cum on those toes

college women are trash. have at em.

Pol chuds won't stop you IRL

You don't have to feel guilty about chuds seething blackanon.

t.pajeet.

Literally saw a blonde slav girl with 4 Arab dudes a few hours ago.

Family must learn.

PROVERBS 31:10
Who can find a virtuous woman? for her price is far above rubies.

EPHESIANS 5
22 Wives, submit yourselves unto your own husbands, as unto the Lord.

23 For the husband is the head of the wife, even as Christ is the head of the church: and he is the saviour of the body.

24 Therefore as the church is subject unto Christ, so let the wives be to their own husbands in every thing.

1 TIMOTHY 2
11 Let the woman learn in silence with all subjection.

12 But I suffer not a woman to teach, nor to usurp authority over the man, but to be in silence.

13 For Adam was first formed, then Eve.

14 And Adam was not deceived, but the woman being deceived was in the transgression.

15 Notwithstanding she shall be saved in childbearing, if they continue in faith and charity and holiness with sobriety.

1 CORINTHIANS 11
7 For a man indeed ought not to cover his head, forasmuch as he is the image and glory of God: but the woman is the glory of the man.

8 For the man is not of the woman: but the woman of the man.

9 Neither was the man created for the woman; but the woman for the man.

1 PETER 3
1 Likewise, ye wives, be in subjection to your own husbands; that, if any obey not the word, they also may without the word be won by the conversation of the wives;

2 While they behold your chaste conversation coupled with fear.

3 Whose adorning let it not be that outward adorning of plaiting the hair, and of wearing of gold, or of putting on of apparel;

4 But let it be the hidden man of the heart, in that which is not corruptible, even the ornament of a meek and quiet spirit, which is in the sight of God of great price.

5 For after this manner in the old time the holy women also, who trusted in God, adorned themselves, being in subjection unto their own husbands:

6 Even as Sara obeyed Abraham, calling him lord: whose daughters ye are, as long as ye do well, and are not afraid with any amazement.

Attached: 1651334651980.jpg (303x259, 22.38K)

Mixed race babies are so cute though!

By killing yourself.

you can have the white roasties if you hook me up with a light skin qt negress

Attached: 1.png (550x682, 477.92K)

Any white woman who wants to mix with your kind are yours. You high caste street shitters get real high on yourselves only to regress to the mean within a couple of generations in the west.

Thx bro

whatever you say chink

Cut your dick off, problem sovled

Gross! Feet!

I doubt your calluses and ingrown toenails look any better

You ain't a nigga because they don't waste their time on feet. Only faggot fat white chuds do feet.

Attached: a-face-only-a-mother-could-love.jpg (400x400, 33.84K)

do your research and learn that whether you are really a nigger, or prob a chink, your kind can never compete with BWC of the White man supreme in every way.

Attached: BWCüberalles.gif (1373x753, 193.27K)

Can you not read punctuation?

b8, blacks don't go tu university

Guys I just had the idea for a new comedy movie! You have three people a black, an asian and a white guy that need a girlfriend. They are only into women of the same race but are constantly botherd by women of a diffrent race. The asian only has black, the white guy only asian and the black guy only white chicks that are flirting with them. In the end the asian ends up with a white, the black with an asian and the white guy with a black girl. What do you guys think?

kek

Cool story bro. I'm white, and black women hit on me pretty much everywhere I go. I laugh in their face.

Ah I see, my bad

Stop valueing sex, simple as.
Do not be a slave to your urges, it's pathedic.

I go to UofT for electrical engineering.

Btw us African blacks have a different mentality, you know.

sorry, i thought u were a nigger. it is clearly true that african blacks are not the same as american niggers. actual statistics indicate that, not that niggers/leftoids would know what to do with that information if their life depended on it

well, black women do struggle to find even one white man willing to rape them

Attached: CrimeRatesRaceBJSTable42.jpg (883x559, 116.1K)

How does being a nigger and not having the 1 (one) positive stereotypes your race has feel like? That's certainly a blackpill

Attached: (You).jpg (695x500, 64.94K)

> rape first and ask names later

Attached: rapeler.jpg (1287x1015, 160.35K)

Do it but just get a vasectomy first!!!!

No, that is because whites made the mistake of feeding them
We don't care about whores op, knock yourself out

Hi chang. Hows the ching chong today?

All fields?

Attached: don't believe.jpg (257x196, 8.64K)

>another ruggarell thread
>another thread where anons take the bait